SEUNGRI's DILEMMA

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 95:

 

ILWOO's POV
 
 
"Yeobo, wake up!" I said as I give her soft kisses on her cheeks. "We're already here in Seoul." She opens her eyes a bit and smile. She snakes her arms around my neck and rub my nose with hers as she close her eyes again.
"You're sleep talking again." I said that made her open her eyes wide.
 
"I did? When? What did I say said, yeobo?" She answered with shocked on her face.
 
I nod and smile as I help her stand up.
 
"Yeobo, answer me!" Her comes my pouting wife again.
 
"You always say how much you love and miss me, my dear wife."
 
"Really? See? Even I'm in dream land, I'm madly inlove with you. Others say that what you say during your sleep are the feelings you trully feel." She give me a quick peck and fixed herself. "Lets go! I missed everyone, specially Minho." She chuckles.
 
We walk hand and hand to the aiport. Both of us got surprise when we saw a lot of people waiting for us in the aiport. Camera's non stop clicking and girls screaming calling me and my wife's name.
 
"They so touch on the WGM Finale thats why they all went here to welcome you when they heard your coming home today." My manager told me while asking the security to us.
 
But my wife doesnt want to be drag away from the people. She wants to mingle with our fans. I sigh and give Paul and Grayson a nod. Both of us went to the crowd. They give my wife bouquet, chocolates, stuff toys and other stuffs. And my wife looks like a small girl receiving the gifts. She's so happy! She's a good person that's why a lot of people love her.
 
She wave to them before she enter the car.
 
"Geez! My manager needs to call for another car for your gifts, wifey."
 
"They love me, hubby! That's why."
 
I just shake my head and drive home.
 
--------------------
 
"Yeobo, can I give a goodluck party for my friends before they enter the camp?" She ask me as she lie beside me. "TOP and Youngbae are going for enlistment this week. Lets give them a party and announce our marriage."
 
"Good idea! Invite everyone." I said in between kisses.
 
"I'll cook! I'll send invitation tomorrow. G-Dragon and her fiancee can come too." She move and lay on my top.
 
"You sure? I mean among the guys your not close to Jiyong."
 
She sit on my stomach and instructed me to remove my shirt. I do what I told. I remove my shirt and hand it to her.
 
"Smells really good!" She said as she removes her shirt and put mine. She loves sleeping wearing my tee. "Yes! Afterall he's their friend. Lets invite them."
 
I nod and pull her closer to me. We share a passionate kiss for a while and sleep.
 
-----------------
 
Everyone is already present in the party held in our house. My wife personally cooked the food the three guys love to eat. She ask Gian's help for their favorite dish.
 
We're in the living room chatting and drinking when my wife sit beside me. She excuse herself and went to our room after we eat.
 
"What took you so long, yeobo?" I ask her and kiss her cheeks.
 
"Sorry to keep you waiting, guys. I need to make sure we have everything we need is in our luggage."
 
"Why? Where are you going?" Seungri ask curiously.
 
"Japan. I'm staying there for a year or two. Thank you for coming, GD. Where's your fiancee?"
 
"Japan? Why are you going to Japan? And by way, you're one lucky girl. Ilwoo's proposal was a blast. He made sure you'll say yes on that over the top surprise proposal." Gian butted in.
 
"She's in the house. She's not feeling thats why she wasnt available to come even she really wants to. Thank you for the party." GD formally said.
 
"Its okay! Maybe next time." My wife smile at him and turn to Gian. "I have work in Japan. A movie with Yuu and Rain oppa and I are doing our kdrama in Japan. So, I need to stay there."
 
"Ilwoo, when is the wedding by the way?" Matthew ask. He fly to Seoul for a conference and decided to stay in our house.
 
I and wife looked at each other and smile.
 
"I'll go get our photobook." She whispers and kiss my cheeks before she excuse herself.
 
When my wife went to our room, GD's phone rings. Gian and Seungri looks at me while listening to GD's conversation. I just smile at them and as soon as GD hangs up my wife returns with a wide sweet smile holding a square box.
 
"Seungri come sit beside me." She said and tap the couch lightly. "Ready?" She ask and I nod.
 
Seungri obligue and sit beside my wife. She snakes her arms around his waist and kiss his cheeks. Knowing Seungri who's really fond of my wife, he smile from ear to ear in my wife gesture. He's so clueless to what will he hear to us.
 
"How's Ashley, Jiyong?" TOP ask GD.
 
"She's fine! Doctor said its normal for her to feel that way."
 
"Why? What happen to her?" Its Youngbae.
 
What he says gives us shocked in our faces.
 
"That's why I'm having second thoughts going to the enlistment. But I cant cancel it. We already called her mom and shes on her way here." Jiyong stated.
 
Everyone is shocked on his revelation. I turn to my wife and watch her for a while. I grab her hand and squeeze it gently making her turns to me and smile.
 
"Congratulations, G-Dragon!" She's excited after hearing the news. "Yeobo, I forgot to bring their souviner. I'll get it first." She excuse herself once again. I noticed Gian and Seungri look at each other as they watch my wife's retreating back.
 
A few minutes after my wife came back and hand them our wedding token.
 
"So sweetie, when is the wedding? When will you be a Jung officially?" Matthew ask again.
 
"Match made in heaven: Ilwoo and Chelle's D-Day!" Daesung reads it loud and clear.
 
We both received a much surprise face making my wife giggled. We both open the book with our right hands to show our wedding bound and start showing them our pictures.
 
"What the?" Seungri suddenly stands up and starts stomping his feet while looking to the both of us. "Why didnt you tell me?" He starts to whine. "How could you do this to me my girlfriend?"
 
My wife laughs, followed by everyone. Jiyong just smile and nods at me when I look at him.
 
"I thought I'm not your girlfriend anymore? Why whinning now?"
 
"I hate you, my girlfriend! Aist!" He starts complaining. "When did it happened?"
 
"One month ago." I answered. "Sorry guys. We didnt had the chance to tell you."
 
"You mean, you already?" Seungri didnt finished his sentenced and starts stomping his feet while messing his hair.
 
"Yes! We just came back from Maldives were we spent our honeymoon!" My wife answered making Ri whime more.
 
Everyone laughs. We all know Seungri will reacts that way. He love my wife so much that he's complaining why she didnt even tell him and invite her to our wedding.
 
"Stop whining, maknae! Afterall Chelle saw your junjun first before he had the chance to met Ilwoo's." TOP said receiving a hard elbow from his wife Gian.
 
"He's hallucinating already. He's talking non sense." Gian said while giving TOP a deadly stare.
 
The party went well. We all had fun. Thanks to my wife. She's the best party host ever.
 
Her phone beeps while still in the bathroom and accidentally saw the sender when the screen lights. She emergers from the bathroom freshly showed and smile as she walks towards our bed.
 
"Your phone beeps, lovely wife."
 
She grab the phone and read the message and put it again beside my phone after turning it off.
 
"Its Gian! They already in thier house and thank me for the party." He answered as she crawled on her side of bed. "Lets sleep, yeobo! I'm so tired but I'm happy. I love you, my lovely husband."
 
"I love you more!" I answered and kiss her deeply.
 
-----------------------
 
"Make sure to go home after its done. We're going to umma and appa's house first before we leave for Japan." My wife repeat it for the nth time.
 
"I will. Besides this wont take long. I'll just give it to them to register our marriage. Did Gian text you already?" She nods.
 
"She's helping Tabi prepare for the enlistment. They'll have lunch with the whole family first before they'll go to the camp." She stated.
 
I kiss her and wave goodbye. I drive my way to register our marriage. I pull over on a gasoline station first on my way to the office. While waiting for my credit car, a familiar car pass the gasoline station.
 
I climb on my car when the crew returned with my credit card and follow the car. I found it parked under a big tree as I stop my car on the other side.
 
I waited for a while and observe. After 30 minutes the car window opens. The person inside the car is crying in pain. I dialed Paul's number.
 
"Where's Chelle?" I ask.
 
"She's in your room boss. She didnt went out since you left." My security answered.
 
I sigh and went home. I found my wife soaking on the bathtub, eyes closed while humming a song. I slowly remove my clothes and join her. I received a smile from her when I plant soft kisses in her lips.
 
She open her eyes and stare at me.
 
"Hi!"
 
"Hello, Mrs. Jung Ilwoo!" Her eyes widens. I kiss her again before she squels and breaks my ear drum. "They'll just mail our wedding papers."
 
She snakes her arms around my neck and pulled me for a kiss. The most sweetest, the most deepest, the most passionate and the most loving kiss that only my wife could give.
 
==============================================================
 
GD’S POV
 
 
My mind is not in the right state now. I just park the white dragon in the basement parking of our dorm. Ashley encourage me to come to the send off party Chelle organized for T.O.P hyung, Bae and me, I told her that I don’t want to come but she literally kick my outside our house, so I don’t have any choice but come here in our dorm. Since I don’t know where Chelle and Ilwoo live the guys and Gian are waiting for me.
 
“Hyung, why are you so late?” Maknae said as I enter the dorm, all of them are ready to go.
 
“Me and Ashley went somewhere, where’s hyung and Gian?”
 
“They just bought coffee downstairs.” He replied.
 
“Hyung, why don’t you ride with Bae hyung then I and Daesung hyung will go with Gian and hyung.” He continues. “Or if you like I can drive your car.” He smiles, I know he likes to drive the white dragon since the first time he laid his eyes on my car.
 
“No” I simply said and he whines.
 
“Let’s go! Chelle and Ilwoo are waiting for us.” Bae said.
 
---------------------------
 
When we arrive at their house everyone is there, Matt and Minho and of course Ilwoo and Chelle plus tons of securities which I don’t know why in the world they need it. The atmosphere is good, no tension between me and Ilwoo or me and Bae but my mind is still with Ashley, she can’t be all alone by herself but she’s so stubborn.
 
We’re all in the living room area when Chelle and Ilwoo announces their engagement and show their wedding bonds. Wait! What? Wedding bonds? They’re married? Where the hell did I go, why didn’t I know about it? No one tell me about this wedding. What from I heard no one knows that they’re already married, while maknae is whining over and over again I make my way to the gazebo with a glass of wine in my hand. I steady my breathing, I need to stay calm and think straight. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for her, very happy for her. She finally find her true happiness, she finally find her true love. I just hope that Ilwoo don’t hurt her.
 
“Jiyong, what are you doing here all by yourself?” I suddenly heard a deep voice behind me.
 
“Hyung, you scared the out of me.” I said, he is not alone, he’s with Bae.
 
“We’re looking for you.” Bae said as he sits beside me while hyung sit in front of us and place a bottle of red wine in the table.
 
“I can’t stand maknae’s whining, it’s too much.” I blurted out.
 
“Well you’re right, sometimes he is a bit annoying.” Bae said.
 
“He is always annoying.” Hyung said. Well that’s true, annoying and has a big mouth.
 
Then silence engulf the three of us, we just sit there and drink, busy with our own thoughts. I shake my head and think again, arguing with my own self.
 
“What are you doing here?” Daesung suddenly appears in front of us. “Hyung, maknae is still whining inside. Make him stop” He continues.
 
“Aish! What’s wrong with that guy?” Hyung said and stands up. “Let’s go inside.”
 
“I’ll just follow you guys inside, I’ll just call Ashley and check on her.”
 
“Everything okay with her?” Bae asks.
 
“Yup.” I replied and they went back inside.
 
-------------------------------
 
“Hyung, have you heard that Gian and T.O.P hyung are married?” Maknae whines as soon as I enter the house.
 
“Yes!” I simply answered him.
 
“You know that they’re married?” He shouts and whine some more.
 
“Actually Ashley is the one who told me about it, me, her and Gian had dinner a few nights ago and she saw the ring in Gian’s finger.” I explain.
 
“You had dinner with Ashley?” Maknae turn his attention to Gian and she just nods. “Hyung why didn’t you tell me, I want to see your fiancée.”
 
“Don’t worry you will meet her.” I said.
 
“It’s not fair.” He stomp his feet and sit beside Gian. “Yah hyung how long have you and Gian been married?”
 
“More than a year.” Hyung blurted out.
 
“What? Omo I’m going to die”
 
“Since everyone is spilling secrets, I have to tell something to all of you.” I said. “Ashley’s 6 weeks pregnant.”
 
“What?” And for the nth time maknae shouts. “Seriously?”
 
“Congratulations Jiyong” Matt said
 
“What a great blessing for you and your fiancée” Minho said while he shake my hand.
 
“Thank you.” I simply said. “We wanted to tell Gian first but that time were both not sure if she’s pregnant or not.”
 
“Hyung, congratulations.” Daesung said and hug me.
 
“Let’s toast” Bae said as he raise his glass. “To Jiyong and Ashley, to hyung and Gian and of course to the newlyweds Ilwoo and Chelle.”
 
----------------------------------
 
“Bae can you drive me straight home?” I said to Bae after we bid farewell to Ilwoo and Chelle. “I’ll just program my address to your gps.”
 
“Sure” He says. “Hyung, let’s drop Jiyong first to his house.”
 
“Okay!” Hyung replied. “Daesung-ah drive my car, we will go to Jiyong’s house.”
 
“Neh” Daesung replied. “Maknae, do you want to drive?”
 
“No!” He shouts again. He is not in a good mood.
 
“Can we go first to the Ice cream shop?” I asked no one in particular. “Ashley is craving for mint chocolate ice cream.”
 
“Sure”
 
Went we arrive home, I immediately go to the bedroom and check on Ashley. I want her to meet Bae and hyung but she’s not feeling well and she doesn’t want to see me, all she wants is her mint chocolate ice cream.
 
“Sorry guys but she’s not in the mood to go out of our room”
 
“It’s fine” Hyung said. “Nice house”
 
“Thank you, it’s not yet finish. Ashley has mood swings these past few days.”
 
“What do you expect she’s pregnant.”
 
“I know and it’s driving me crazy, she wants me to always be there for her but when she see or smell me she gets mad”
 
“She’s pregnant” Bae said. “Anyway we have to go Jiyong.”
 
“Thank you for the ride.”
 
When they left, I went to the garden and stay there for a while. Ashley is not in the mood to mess around, I grab my phone and log-in in my twitter account then…..
 
“Jiyong” I bolt upright when I heard honey calling my name crying.
 
“What happen?” I run towards her and check if she’s okay.
 
“Jiyong” She whines again. “Honey!” She starts to whine like Suengri. “I want Kimchi soup”
 
“Honey don’t whine like that you’re giving me a heart attack.”
 
“Jiyonggggggggggggggggggggggggg”
 
“Arasso, arasso I’ll buy what my honey wants”
 
“I don’t want you to buy, I want you to cook kimchi soup”
 
“What? I didn’t know how to cook.”
 
“Jiyonggggggggggggggggggggggggg”
 
“Arasso, I’ll cook kimchi soup. I’ll call umma” I said and she smiles. I sigh and ushered her back to our room. “Just stay here okay?”
 
After it feels like forever, I finish cooking the kimchi soup and went to the room to call Ashley.
 
“Yummy” She said as she sip the soup. “Try it” She said and I must pat my back, it taste delicious. “Finish it, all of it.” She said.
 
“What?”
 
“I said finish it, I want to see you eat, all of it”
 
“I cook this for you.”
 
“Yes and I want you to eat it all”
 
“Honey, I’m full”
 
“Jiyongggggggggggggggggggggggg” She whines again
 
“Fine, I’ll eat everything.” I said and she claps her hand like a 5 year old kid.
 
----------------------------------------------
 
It’s the day of our enlistment, I’m looking back and forth. My heart is pounding, maybe because I’m nervous especially for Ashley, she can’t sleep without me by her side, she don’t want to eat when I’m not around and she doesn’t want to go out when I’m not driving our car.
 
“Are you okay?” Ashley said.
 
“I’m just nervous honey.” I said as I caress her tummy. “Oh” I smile and lean towards her, I gently put my head in her tummy.
 
“What are you doing?”
 
“I think the baby moves” I smile as I look up at her.
 
“What?” she said as she caress my head. “The baby is just a fetus for heaven’s sake”
 
“I feel it moves” I stand up straight and look at her. “Come here I want to hug my honey” She complies and hug me tightly.
 
I just marvel the feeling of her in my arms, I’m worried but I know everyone will take care of her, my family, Suengri, Daesung and Gian. I watched her as she walks back to car while crying.