KIKO MIZUHARA: GIRLFRIEND OR EX-GIRLFRIEND

Me and my Dragon

CHAPTER 20:

 

 
 
"Dae hyung do you think noona will like this breakfast we ordered for her?" Seung Ri asked Daesung.
 
"I'm sure she will like it. Uhm Ri who do you think TOP hyung always talking to? He's been busy with his phone lately?" Dae asked Ri as he leans closer to Ri.
 
"Don't mind him. He's old enough. He knows what his doing. Kekeke!" Ri said while looking at TOP who's busy talking to his phone.
 
"Yah! I'm not old maknae. Watch your word." TOP yelled Ri.
 
========================================================
 
I woke up when I heard TOPs voice. I sat on my bed and found the 3 boys inside my room. Tabi was seating on the couch near the window, busy with his phone. Dae and Ri was standing on the side of my bed holding a tray of food.
 
"Good morning noona. Breakfast in bed. Did you sleep well?" Ri said as he placed the bed table on my bed.
 
"Oh Ri! Your so sweet, that's why I like you.  But you don't have to. Thank you anyway."
 
"And he likes you too." Dae pointing Ri.
 
"A lot!" TOP interrupted, still busy on his phone.
 
"HYUNG?" Ri shouted to his 2 hyungs. And his blushing. Omo! I never saw him this cute.
 
"Hmmm! You never fail to make me smile Ri. But your like a brother to me and. . . And I'm in love with someone else."
"But don't worry. Your still my number 1 crush."  I said to Seung Ri as I hold his hands.
 
"Do I know who's the lucky guy?" TOP said while staring at me.
 
My mouth hang open when I looked at TOP. Is this guy know something? Who is he always talks to on the phone? His been always observing me.
 
"Your in love with someone else? Aish! It has always been my dream to call you MY GIRLFRIEND since I met you in NY."
 
"You can still call me my girlfriend if you want to. . . MY BOYFRIEND!" I said and smiled at Seung Ri.
 
"Omo! Really noona? I mean my girlfriend." Ri said as I nod to him.
 
It's good to see him so cheerful after breaking his heart a while ago.
 
"Let's go out today. Please?" 
 
My eyes look around the room looking for the missing members.
 
"But we're leaving in a few hours. They might look for us. By the way, where's GD and YB?"
 
"They're out to shop!" TOP said.
 
"Please go and get a shower. We wont be gone long. The staff can bring our stuff with them and we can go straight to the airport after hanging out." Ri said as he pushes to the bathroom.
 
"Okay! Okay! My boyfriend." I winked at him before stepping inside the bathroom.
 
========================================================
 
G-DRAGON's POV
 
I went to Chelle room before I went out with YB to shop. I was hoping to talk to her after what happen to the concert yesterday. I cant stand to see her scared to me every time I'm mad. 
 
She's still sleeping when I went to her room to check her. Pillows all around her bed. Oh God! I can watch her sleep for the rest of my life. 
 
I was shocked when I saw YB waiting for me on my door. 
 
"My doors lock broke last night that's why I used hers. So don't give me that look man. Lets go." I said to YB before he start asking why I came out of Chelle's room.
 
We were on the car on the way to mall when I start thinking what to give her. What is she hiding from me? And why does she has so many pillows all around her? The couch pillows was on her bed also. She doesn't want me to sleep beside her that's why she put all the pillows on her bed? That girl! 
 
YB and I start walking around the mall. I still cant think of something to buy for her. I was holding a ripped jeans when I thought about her closet.
 
"Uhm can you give another jeans like this, size 24. Thanks!" 
 
We went around several stall before YB and I decided to go back to the hotel.
 
========================================================
 
I was drying my hair with the towel when I heard someone enter the room. I stepped outside the bathroom but didn't bother to join their conversation. GD is back with a lot of bags next to him. I grab my shoes and seat on the bed while listening to Bigbang's convo.
 
SR: "Hyung your back! Did you bought something for me?"
GD: "Why are you here?"
TOP: "We had our breakfast here. You? Why are you here? Your room is on the other side."
GD: "My doors lock got broken. So I have to use her door since its connected to mine."
DS: "Hyung, looks like you bought a lot! Where's Youngbae hyung?
GD: "He went straight to his room."
SR: "Hyung did you bought something for Kiko?"
 
I stop tidying my shoelace when I heard of Kiko's name. I stand to check my bag and took a glimpse on GD. I saw TOP look at me then GD.
 
TOP: "Maknae, please stop"
SR: "Hyung mind your own business!"
DS: "LITTLE SEUNG HYUN!"
 
I pretend that I was busy looking for something inside my back. Ignoring their conversation. My heart started to feel numb. Tears is starting to form in my eyes. I took a deep breath and close my eyes.
 
SR: "GD hyung, seriously I'm worried for the both of you. I know much you love Kiko. I know how you two started, what you sacrifice  for her."
 
I saw the boys dropped their jaws to what Seung Ri said. It took a lot of courage for me to turn around.
 
"Ri lets go!" I said to Ri as my voice start to shake.
 
"By the way hyung, i'd like you to meet my girlfriend." Ri said as he stands behind me and hold my shoulders making me face G-Dragon.
 
I saw GDs shocked face from what Ri said but I immediately turn my head and look in different direction and bow my head before I burst into tears. TOP and Dae who is seating on the couch look at each other.
 
"GIRLFRIEND?" I heard GD said.
 
YB was standing at the door look at GDs shocked face.
 
"I thought. . . " YB starts walking towards our direction while staring at me.
 
Seung Ri grab my hand as he pulls me towards the door.
 
Seung Ri didnt notice what Youngbae said because he was too excited to go out with me. The moment I lift my head and meet YBs eyes tears fall from my eyes. I immediately wipe my tears with my hands before Seung Ri open the door and lead me outsid