Thermonuclear Dragon

Me and my Dragon

 

CHAPTER 47:
 
 
 
I woke up around 5 in the morning on top of Jiyong. I smile when I saw him sleeping soundly under me. I carefully rest my elbow on his chest not aware of my exposed cleavage. I almost jump when GD open his eyes and landed it straight on my chest.
 
GD: "GOOD MORNING! Baby I didn't know you have that." He said pointing on my cleavage while smiling naughtily at me. 
Chelle: "Jiyoooooooong?!" My face went red like a  ripe tomato beacuse of embarrassment.
 
I was about to stand up when Jiyong stop me. He roll to the bed making me lay under him again. I cross my arms to hide my chest from this naughty dragon. I was shocked when he grab my hand and hold it up to my head. I close my eyes tight when I saw his face slowly moving closer down to my chest. Oh God please. I'm not yet ready for this. I open my left eye to peek when I felt GD is not moving on top of me. I open my eyes while Jiyong still wearing the naughty smile he has when he woke up. He lean closer to my ear and whispers.
 
GD: "One day you'll be mine." He said then kiss me on the nose.
 
When I felt GD loosen his grip on my hand I took all the strength I still have to push him and run to the door.
 
Chelle: "Crazy ert!"
 
Before I could open the door GD cornered me again.
 
GD: "Yes baby i'm so crazy about you. Cant wait for that day to come." He said and went outside the room while whistling.
 
HOMAYGAWD! Such a tease. I almost died there. 
 
I followed Jiyong on the living room and found him catching each member trying to kiss them.
 
SR: "Hyung whats wrong with you?"
TOP: "Chelle whats with Jiyong. He wants to kiss us all."
 
I shrugged my shoulder and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for them. They will leaving for London today. I'm sure me and Gian will miss them so much. This apartment will be empty without these people.
 
Dae and Ri run to hide on my back while TOP and Bae to Gian. Jiyong is still in the mood to play with s. He grind when he heard someone door bells.
 
GD: "I'll scare whoever enters first." 
 
We were waiting who's manager will enter first. Me and Gian giggling. Then I saw Jiyong hands tighten his grip on the door knob. My heart skip a beat when I look on his face. His jaw tensed. Eyes burning. He's ready to spit fire any moment. Jiyong open the door wider and we found a life size hello kitty stuffed toy with a familiar box. TOP run outside the apartment hoping to see who just left the gift. He grab the note and read it out loud. Hope to see you wearing this on tv one day. - BLUE. Then to my surprise GD went to my room to grab the other boxes then the new gift and headed to the dumpster. Youngbae followed to stop him then Tabi instructed the two maknaes to hide the boxes to their room.
 
I was rooted in my place - shocked, scared and doesn't know what to do. I almost jump on my feet when I heard my room door closed heavily. 
 
TOP: "Follow him Chelle. Your the only one who can calm him down."
 
I went to my room and slowly open the door. I found Jiyong siting on my bed hands on his hair and keep saying bad words over and over.
 
I went to sit beside him and extend my shaky hands to touch him. OH MY GOD! Jiyong is shaking. He's goddamn mad. I hug him tight without thinking twice.
 
Chelle: "Sshhh baby calm down. Your scaring me please. Relax!" I said as I cant hold my tears back anymore.
GD: "Baby thats too much. I know that i'm reacting too much. Whoever sends those gifts knows every single move you make."
Chelle: "I know but please calm down. We cant resolve this if your like that."
GD: "Were leaving today baby, you and Gian will stay here all by yourself. How can I calm down?!"
Chelle: "We can stay in the pension if you want. I can travel from the pension to YGE. Or I can ask Manager Kang to stay with us."
GD: "You have work baby. I'll ask Mr.Kang to stay here until we get back."
 
I nod at him then he wipe my tears with his hands.
 
GD: "I'll leave my phone and bring yours okay? I'll leave the white dragon here. Take care of him. Use it if you want to. I left the key in your drawer. Just make sure Gian is with you. I'll call Dami noona to check for you while were gone. And make sure to lock the doors." He said then hug me tight.
 
We heard someone knock. I went to open the door and found Gian in my door step. She hand me Jiyong's clothes and told me that their manager's arrived to fetch them and that the boys is also preparing for their trip.
 
I went out to give Jiyong some space to change and do his morning routine while the others are waiting in the living room with their managers. 
 
 YB: "How's Jiyong?"
Chelle: "He's fine. I think?"
DS: "That admirer of yours really knows how to give gifts."
SR: "Hyung stop it! But who could it be?"
 
After a few minutes Jiyong join us in the living room.
 
GD: "Mr.Kang while were away can you please check the two girls once in a while?"
Mr.Kang: "Sure no problem Jiyong. Besides they are under my supervision. You don't have to worry."
Chelle: "Baby will be fine!"
GD: "Thank you! And the two of you please don't go out if its not important."
TOP: "Manager Kang don't let Minho come near my girlfriend."
Mr.Kang: "You Bigbang boys your taking my girls away from me. How about you Ri?"
SR: "Just remind my girlfriend everyday that I love her so much. Who knows she'll break up with hyung and be my girl for real. GD is heart broken. Seung Ri is the new boyfriend." He said and run as fast as he could and ride the car before Jiyong catches him.
 
We walk them until to their car. GD hand me the shirt he wore last night.
 
GD: "I know your gonna ask for this. See you in a couple of days. I'll miss you baby. I'll call you as soon as we landed to London. Any request of something you want from there?"
Chelle: "Nothing! Just come back home safe."
 
We kiss and hug each other before I hand him his hand carry bag. I took out my passport and documents  in the pouch. I also placed his vitamins,  iPod and music notebook inside. I clip a pic of us in his notes. I'm sure he'll be happy when he saw it. He wave me goodbye before he went inside the car. Sure i'll miss that guy. I waited until the car is no longer on my sight before I went inside the apartment.
 
While waiting for Ilwoo and WGM crew me and Gian start cleaning the living room.
 
Chelle: "I think you hiding something from me."
Gian: "What? I just confess to you that me and Tabi were a couple."
Chelle: "Not that. I mean when you saw the box you didn't seem to be surprised."
Gian: "Why would I be surprise? Its been several days that your receiving boxes from whoever it is and besides my boyfriend didn't go thermonuclear in a split second like your boyfriend."
Chelle: "I know! He scares me sometimes."
Gian: "Lets not talk about them. Your yeobo will be here any minute. Go take a shower and put some y clothes."
Chelle: "You know GD will be mad right?"
Gian: "He's not here so you don't have to worry."
 
I took a shower and dress like a real housewife waiting for her husband to arrive. I decided to wear the dress Dami unnie gave me and used one of Jiyong's fave earrings. 
 
I went back to the living room after I finished fixing myself. Mr.Kang told me that the WGM already arrived and filming Ilwoo outside the apartment.
 
I took a deep breath when I heard someone door bells. It's Ilwoo for sure.
 
When I open the door Ilwoo is standing in front of me. Wow! He's so handsome and he smells really good. I almost melt when he smile at me.
 
Ilwoo: "Yeobo i'm home." He said and hug me.
 
Chelle just think he's Jiyong. And it will go smoothly and naturally. I open the door wider and make him come in. I help him take his coat off and placed it in the couch.
 
I guided him to the dining room and served him breakfast. Good thing I cook a lot a while ago.
 
Chelle: "I don't know what kind of coffee you drink yeobo. Brewed, black or with cream?"
Ilwoo: "I like black coffee yeobo. Do you like anything? I will cook for you."
Chelle: "Yeobo its fine. I already cooked breakfast. I hope you like it."
Ilwoo: "I will surely love anything you cook yeobo."
 
After eating our breakfast together Ilwoo insisted to have a tour on our apartment. With a camera following us we went each and every room of the apartment. I was surprise when it go naturally. Anyway Ilwoo is not just a co worker he's also a good friend of me and Gian. After showing him my walk-in closet I decided to show him my room next. But Ilwoo caught the room next to the walk-in closet. He was about to open the door when I grab the door knob from his hands.
 
Chelle: "Its an off limits room. Even me and Gian is not allowed to enter here. A project is ongoing inside so its not allowed to be on tv."
 
Ilwoo let go of the door knob and walk to the next door.
 
Chelle: "Welcome to my haven."
 
I open the door and got surprise when I saw the life size hello kitty stuffed toy resting on my bed. I look around and found the boxes properly settled in one corner. When I walk inside my eyes spotted the stuff properly arranged on my vanity table. The jewelry box, the two watches and the necklace we found on hello kitty's hand.
 
Ilwoo: "I like your haven. Its very cozy. You like hello kitty and identical boxes?" He said while pointing at them.
Chelle: "Someone gave that to me. I wish I know who sends it so that I can thank that person."
Ilwoo: "You don't know who gave you that?"
 
I nod in response then he continues.
 
Ilwoo: "My yeobo has a lot of admirers. I'm jealous."
Chelle: "You don't have to be jealous. Your my one and only yeobo don't forget that."
 
He's eyes dancing with delight and he smiles sweetly at me. God! This man is so gorgeous. He's so perfect, hot and y.
 
Ilwoo walks towards my room and went to the vanity table. He grab the necklace and went back to me.
 
Ilwoo: "I think this necklace really suits you." He said while putting the necklace to me.
 
He make me turn around and face the mirror. He was standing behind me while touching my collar bone tracing the necklace.
 
Ilwoo: "See? It looks perfectly on you."
 
I smile shyly at him. I bow my head a bit to avoid Ilwoo's eyes whose staring sweetly back at me before I melt. When I lift my head I found him standing in front of the GDChelle corner. I smiled before I followed and stand beside him.
 
Chelle: "This corner is me yeobo. Its all about me and people close to my heart. Memories I cherish the most. Places i've been through. I haven't place a pic of us together because I don't have a copy yet."
 
We were about to leave the room when Ilwoo caught the picture frame resting on my bedside table. Its Seung Ri's pic. Damn we forgot to remove it. I look at Gian and Mr.Kang hoping to get an alibi that Ilwoo will buy.
 
Chelle: "Isn't he cute! Its Bigbang's maknae. I really love the guy. He's like a brother to me."
Ilwoo: "I heard you call each other my boyfriend and my girlfriend."
Chelle: "Uhmmm yup! Its our terms of endearment. He's a playful and naughty maknae behind that innocent face. He's so sweet and charming also. And he got a big genuine heart."
Ilwoo: "Hmmm my yeobo has another man in her life. Come the staff is probably waiting for us to the living room. The pilot episode of WGM featuring us is about to start."
 
PANIC MODE: ON 
Oh my I forgot about the stolen kiss. Good thing Jiyong is somewhere in the air right now. I hope he doesn't watch it. I'll ask Gian to call TOP to prevent the dragon from using the net.
 
After showing him my room we went outside to watch the pilot episode of WGM. Being the natural sweet person that he is Ilwoo encircled his arms around my waist. The staff was in our living room waiting for us. While walking to the seat provided for us some of the WGM staff giggling when they saw us. Some say "They look good together!", "Best ever couple WGM have.", "They like a real couple." The moment me and Ilwoo settled in our seats the episode started.
 
Oh my God. I'm sure the dragon will flip if he saw this. While the whole WGM staff is celebrating for the pilot episode I drag Gian to my room and ask her to tell Tabi to make sure Jiyong doesn't use the web.  
 
========================================================
 
GDs POV
 
While waiting for the plane to take off my mind started to think about the boxes Chelle received everyday. At first I thought it was just a fan but after the Hongkong day 2 I started to get irritated and mad because whoever sends that to her has no bounds.
 
When I saw the hello kitty stuffed toy in the front door earlier I feel jealous, pain and fear at the same time.
 
YB: "Jiyong your acting strange. Whats wrong?"
GD: "I'm worried?!"
YB: "Worried about what? Don't tell me your worried because of that damn boxes."
GD: "Yes! Thats whats bothering me. I'm jealous man. I know it sounds weird but that person knows many things about my girl. I also feel fear. What if Chelle leave me? The thought hurts me a lot."
YB: "Man your not like this before. I know every single girl you dated. But you didn't acted this way."
GD: "I really love her. I can see myself spending the rest of my life with her."
YB: "Like what TOP hyung said, as long as Chelle doesn't get hurt its fine. Besides you have to trust her. She loves you Jiyong. And I don't think she will be happy if she finds out your acting like this."
 
I think YB's right. I should not act like this. I trust my girl a lot. No doubt about that. Its the person who sends the boxes to her that I don't trust.
 
I took out the phone in my pocket and stare to her pics saved in her phone. RETCHEL RETCHEL RETCHEL! What did you do to me? I've been in a relationship before but with you I feel like it was my first time. I smiled when I saw my pic saved in her phone. I already have something in mind to buy her. I'm sure she'll love it. I decided to sleep. Its a long journey. Touch down London, Bigbang is ready to rock you on.