Hoya's Night Time Job

Paradise? Yea..... NO

It was 1 in the morning. Hoya went to your room to check if you were still asleep. *Phew...* He washed and changed his clothes. The uniform for his new job was in his locker at the place, and he'd change there.

Yeah, money was getting kind of tight so he'd gotten a second job. He knew you wouldn't approve so he'd gotten a night-job. He now worked for three hours at BTD, a cafe that had opened a few weeks ago and was looking for young, fresh, and good-looking males. He was a waiter every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Hoya left a note on the fridge saying, 'Gone out for a while. Emergency with Infinite. Go to sleep and don't worry about me.' If he left silently like that and you woke up, then you would worry for sure and cause a commotion. However, he wasn't worried that you'd wake up, you were a deep sleeper. He only left the note just in case. When he'd get back he'd remove the note and put it back up on Wednesday.

Infinite knew about this job. They knew, but that didn't mean they liked it any better. They offered to give him loans but he didn't accept them. He wanted to make his own money and this was the only available job.

He quietly locked the door and went to the bus stop. It was dark and quiet. Hoya yawned. *Why's it taking so long?* Finally, the bus arrived and he hopped on. Hoya sat in his seat and leaned his head against the window *Mianhe Haerin-ahh.....This is the only way I can keep you with me. If anyone finds out I can't fend for us, they'll make us go back to that monster that calls herself our mother. *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want another drink!"

"Yoohoo! Waiter! Take my order already!"

"Yo newbie! Send me a smoothie! "

Orders were being thrown at Hoya like he was some sort of machine. Hoya dashed back to the counter where Hyunki, an employee, was working. Hyunki was a nice guy in his mid-twenties who was the manager of BTD, he also worked there as an employee because they don't have many workers yet. Hoya was comfortable with him since he was the one that got him this job. BTD was owned by a very rich man, so obviously the place would be popular. Hoya only took the job because the pay was pretty high.

"Hyung, random smoothie please." Hoya said, breathless.

"Got it." he started blending some fruits together. "You tired?"

"There's no time to be tired." Hoya half-smiled.

Hyunki laughed. "The boss' son is coming today. The boss himself can't come to check on this place, as he owns so many other places. So he sends his son instead. "

 "Son?" Hoya asked.

"Yup, he's around your age. Doesn't live around here, obviously. He goes to one of those rich kid schools. Nice kid, I'm sure you'll like him. He's not those snobby and stuck-up rich kids you'll meet." Hyunki informed him. Hoya nodded.

"AYO, WAITER! HURRY UP! IT'S BEEN FOREVER." the customer hollered. Hoya sighed and picked up the finished drink. He put it on the tray and balanced the tray on his palm. He made his way over to the impatient customer.

"Finally." he snapped. "What took so long?"

"Sorry. As you can see we have many people here today," Hoya bowed.

"I don't give a damn about a lot of people. Tell your boss to hire more workers. One extremely slow guy isn't going to do anyone any good." he picked up his drink.

Hoya raised an eyebrow. Hoya thought he was going quite fast, as he was the only one here. Hyunki was working as fast as he could too. It was going pretty well if you asked him. On Mondays, only one waiter was needed because Monday was a slow day. But Hoya didn't say anything and bit his tongue to prevent himself from running his mouth off. He bowed again and went back to Hyunki.

"How do you handle rude customers?" he grumbled.

"Don't worry. Once you see the paycheck the anger will disappear." Hyunki joked. Hoya smiled. Finally, he was able to breathe for a while. He checked the time. 3:15. Just over an hour before he got to go home. Then he'd get 2 hours of sleep. That was enough. He had slept early today, so it was all good.

The door to the bar opened and in came a guy wearing casual clothes. Just by the way he walked and looked, Hoya knew this must be the boss' son. He was extremely good looking and had a peaceful aura surrounding him. People started gossiping immediately.

"That's the owners' son. Owns a heck lot of hotels and stuff."

"Pfft, what a show-off."

"Omoo, he's so good-looking!"

"What the hell, he looks like he belongs in a Church singing with the choir."

"What is he doing here in the middle of the night....."

 

"Suho-ah! Over here!" Hyunki waved him over. He looked up and saw Hyunki. Smiling, he walked over.

"Hyung." he smiled. Then he noticed Hoya. Hoya immediately stood up and bowed.

"This is our newest employee." Hyunki told him.

Hoya bowed again. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Howon, the new waiter. You can call me Hoya as well."

Suho smiled. "Nice to meet you Hoya. I'm Suho."

Hoya smiled back.

"How's it going so far?" Suho asked Hyunki.

"Good. It's been a big hit. Lots of people coming and going." Hyunki replied. Suho nodded.

"Waiter!" someone called. Hoya went to the voice. It was the rude man from before.

"Gimme an iced coffee and a strawberry pastry" he said.

Hoya nodded and went back to Hyunki and told him the order. Hyunki starting on the pastry first because they were out of those.

"So how old are you?" Suho asked.

"I'm turning 18 this year." Hoya replied.

"Don't you have school?" Suho asked, confused.

"Yeah, but I really need this job." Hoya said, but didn't say anything else.

"What school do you go to?" he asked again.

"Woollim High."

"Mmmm. Not a bad school is it?"

"Nope, not bad at all." Hoya smiled. He loved Woolim. It was the best school ever in his opinion. Everyone was nice and open, nothing like normal high school's.

Hyunki gave the drink to Hoya. Hoya quickly went and gave it to the customer, not wanting to have another talk with him.

"Why are you coming here so late at night?" Hoya asked Suho.

Suho laughed. "Because this cafe is busiest at this time. You probably know we open at 11."

Hoya nodded.

"You know what BTD stands for? Before The Dawn. That means we're only open until before the dawn. So at like 6, we close up." Suho explained. Seeing Hoya's expression he continued. "Yeah, it's odd that a cafe is open at 5 in the morning and not in the day, but my father wanted to try out something new and see how it would work. If it would be a hit or not. And it is, I guess people like it. But if the popularity goes down or something, we'll change the timings."

"Ahhh." Hoya understood now. It was weird, but he wasn't complaining. If the timing changed, he'd be in some deep trouble.

At 4:30 Hoya got ready to leave. He was so tired, and it was only the first day. He thanked Hyunki and bid goodbye to Suho.

Hoya got home at around 5 and went to the fridge. The note was still there, so he assumed you hadn't woken up. Smiling, he took the note off and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhh, I'm not so sure of this chapter but here ya go~

Sorry if it :P

Here's some Lay to make up for it (:

Isn't he adorable? :D

Commentcommentcomment~

Please (: