Going Back

Paradise? Yea..... NO

After dinner, Heejung and Dong Su had to talk about some business matters so you and Se Hun went upstairs to get ready for bed. Se Hun was in a really good mood; his dad had cheered him up to the max. He had bought both of you gifts from China. You were surprised, it would make sense if he bought one for Se Hun; he was his son. But for you? It had been a nice thing to do and you appreciated his kindness and attempt to make you feel more at home.

He had bought you a panda keychain. It was adorable.

http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/Bealls/product/391-5377-3652-22-yyy.jpg (imagine the green part is silver or something…)

Se Hun had gotten a keychain as well, except his wasn’t a panda. It was Hello Kitty.

http://www.artbox.co.uk/images/23089-8a.jpg

You raised a brow at how happy Se Hun got when it came to Hello Kitty.

“What?! She’s cool, okay!” he had said defensively, while you shook your head.

He had gotten Lu Han a keychain as well. It was a cute devil cartoon keychain.

http://rlv.zcache.com/cute_red_devil_keychain-p146218096144853979env08_400.jpg

Se Hun had laughed and said that it suited him really well.

Se Hun’s dad apologized that he couldn’t bring more; he had been on a tight schedule and had only managed to squeeze in half an hour of shopping. And even that had been at a street store. But you and Se Hun told him it was ok and that you really liked the key chains.

You were lying on your bed, looking through old pictures on our phone. You looked at all your pizza-eating contest pictures. There was one where Hoya was feeding you the drink and practically shoving it down your throat. You smiled at the memory.

*I’m never going to make another memory like that again…..*

Mr. Oh had pulled you aside after dinner and expressed his grief at Hoya’s death. He said he was sorry and that it must be very hard on you and understands if you aren’t yourself for a while. He also said if you ever needed to talk to someone, that you could call him or even speak to Heejung. Who he claimed to be ‘very understanding and sympathetic.’ He also said that he knew what it was like to lose your father at an early age. He told you that when he had been 10, his father had died in a car crash. It haunted him for months, and he only had his older sister (Lu Han’s mother). They had been put in an orphanage for a while and then his sister turned of age and she was allowed to take him and leave. He said that living in the orphanage had been horrible and he was glad to be out. He told you that you were very lucky to not be in an orphanage.

He asked you some stuff about Hoya and what your guys’ life was like. He really seemed to enjoy talking to you; he told you he always wanted a daughter.

He said that even though he wouldn’t ‘be even half of what your father must have been’; he could be your dad from now on. He said that he’d treat you like his own daughter and that you and Se Hun were both now his children.

Speaking of Se Hun, he thanked you for being a good noona to him. He said that Se Hun often got lonely in the house because Heejung was always busy, and that he really liked this new company. He said that Se Hun was already very attached to you and liked your presence in the house. He especially liked having a noona.

You sighed and put your phone away. It was 10:30 now. Mr. Oh had probably been to Se Hun’s room before he went to sleep to say goodnight.

You tiptoed out of bed and went to the door that connected your room and his. You opened it and went inside. The only source of light was the night light in the corner of the room. You went to his bed and saw that he was sleeping, with his blanket on the ground.

You shook your head *How does this end up on the floor?* you picked it up and put it over him again, making sure it was tucked in so that it wouldn’t fall off again.

You went back to your room and shut the door, just in time to see your phone flashing. You looked at it and saw that L was calling.

“Hello?” you said, stifling a yawn. “Oppa?”

“Haerin!” you heard L urgently whisper.

“Yes? Is something wrong?” you asked, more alert now.

“YES!” he said. “Tomorrow is a PA days for all schools!”

“Huh?” you said, and then you remembered Se Hun had told you that as well. “Oh. Yeah. I know.”

“Yeah! So YOU are coming HERE and staying with US for the day!” he said in a demanding voice.

“I am?”

“Yes! You are! No questions asked!” he said in a final voice. “Do you need a ride? I could get Sunggyu or Dongwoo hyung to drive you.”

“No, it’s okay.” You said, deciding that you’d go. You had nothing to do anyways and you couldn’t deny the fact that you missed them alot. “I’ll manage. Where should I meet you guys?”

He was quiet, the truth was all of Infinite wanted to see how you were doing. Yes, they could talk on the phone, but they had to see physically how you were doing too. Besides, anyone can fake talking in a normal, happy voice. “Umm, just come to my house. Yeah! Come to my house.” he said.

“O…kay.” You said, wondering why on earth he had to repeat himself. “I’ll see you tomorrow then oppa. Byeee.”

“Bye Haerin~ Sleep well!” he said and hung up.

You put your phone away and lay down in bed again. A small smile spread out on your lips. *I haven’t seen them in what feels like forever….*

And for the first time since you arrived at this house you slept through the whole night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Se Hun,” you called. The two of you were eating breakfast the next morning. His dad and Heejung had to go to a meeting.

“I have to go out today.” You said. “Do you know where the bus stop is?”

He looked at you, “You’re not going to be here today? Where are you going? Will you be gone for long? You’re coming back right? Why are you going? Who are you going with? Should the chauffeur take you?” he asked you a gazillion questions at once.

You smiled. “I’m just going to be gone for the day. I’m.” you looked down. “I'm going to my old area for the day. My oppa’s friends called and asked if I could come. I’ll be back before night.” You said and looked at him, suddenly feeling guilty. That would mean Se Hun would be lonely.

“Ohhh.” He nodded. *That’s good! Noona should go see some familiar faces! And today I’ll tell hyungs I have a noona as well!* “Okay.” He smiled. “Have fun noona! Wait…. You’re going by yourself?”

You nodded.

“No noona! The chauffeur can drive you!” he crossed his arms stubbornly.

“I can go by myself.” You said. “Just show me where the bus stop is and I-”

“No.”

“But-”

“No.”

“Se Hun I-”

“No noona.” He said giving you a look that was supposed to be firm but ended up looking cute.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8141/7331017976_4dd9384d78_o.jpg

You sighed, “Fine.”

“Good.” He smiled sweetly. “I didn’t want to have to force you in the car and tie your hands and feet so you wouldn’t be able to escape.” He chuckled.

You stared at him.

“I’m just kidding noona!” he said, lightly tapping your arm.

You gave him a strange look and finished up your toast.

“What are you going to do for the day?” you asked, picking your plate and Se Hun’s plate.

“I’m spending the day at Lu Han hyungs house!” he chirped. “Everyone else is going to be there as well. And Xiumin hyung will probably get us to make cookies. Then, Chanyeol hyung will burn them. Then, the chefs will kick us out and tell us nicely that we at cooking and cleaning. And theeen, Chanyeol hyung will knock some vase over and the maids will come and kick us out of the house in a nice way, telling us to get some fresh air.” He beamed like it was a normal thing to do.

You laughed. “Ok. Have fun.”

“You too noona!” he said. “I’ll save you some of the cookies we make!”

“Umm, thanks.” You said, not sure if you wanted burnt cookies.

“No problem! I should go now. Bye noona! The chauffeur is outside! I already called him for you. Just call him when you want to come home.” He called and he ran away.

*Whaat? When did he call him? He was with me the whole time! And I didn’t see his phone….. That kid really is something.* you thought, shaking your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 hour later you were stepping out of the chauffeur’s car after telling him you’d call when you wanted to come home. You stood outside of L’s house. You felt at home in this familiar area.

You walked up the driveway and onto the porch. You rang the doorbell.

You heard a few thumps, some ‘AH!’s, a ‘HYUNG!’ and then finally you saw a smiling Sungyeol at the door.

“HAERRRIIIIIIIIIIN!” in a blur you had been pulled in the house and tackled.

6 bodies had wrapped themselves around you and it didn’t seem like they would let go anytime soon.

“H-Hi oppas.” You managed to breathe out. Even thought you were practically choking to death, you were happy to see them.

“Ok ok. Get off of her.” You heard Sunggyu say. One by one, they all piled off of you.

Except one person.

“YAH! YOU GREASEBALL! GET OFF!” Sungyeol tried to pull Woohyun off, but ended up falling right on his .

“Haha hyung! You fail.” Sungjong laughed.

“Shut it!” Sungyeol pushed him to the ground and stuck his tongue out.

*They haven’t changed.* you smiled.

“Woohyun, get off!” Dongwoo pulled him up by the shirt.

“Hey!” he pouted and Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

You laughed and stepped back. They were all sitting, staring at you.

“Ummmm.” You said awkwardly. “Whyyyy are you staring at me like I’m some sort of science experiment?”

They snapped out of it and sweetly beamed at you. “Noothingg~”

“Uhuh.” You cocked an eyebrow.

“Anyways!” Sunggyu said. He clapped his hands together. *She seems okay. Other then the obvious bags under her eyes and the visible weight loss….. But emotionally she’s doing really well!* He had planned for the whole day to be normal. As if Hoya hadn’t died and told them all to behave normally. Which meant no long faces and no acting like proper kids.

“We’re going to the amusement park today.” L announced.

“We are?” you blinked. *I thought we’d just sit here…. Remember the good times…. And the bad.*

“Yes.” He said pointedly.

“Let’s go now!” Sungjong said. “We’re all ready!”

“Okayyyy.” You allowed him to drag you outside.

The others followed and you guys went to the bus stop.

“Haerin, I brought brownies!” Sungyeol said excitedly, holding a pack of brownies that he had taken out of his bag.

 L facepalmed himself. “I thought I confiscated those.”

“Well you didn’t~!” Sungyeol stuck his tongue out and safely put his brownies back into his bag.

You guys waited for the bus. Your phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Lee Haerin?” a familiar voice said.

“Yes, that’s me.” You said, not remembering the voice yet.

“It’s Detective Jung Myunseok. We think we have found your brother, Lee Howon’s, body. Please come to ______ Hospital, so that you can identify the body.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiii~!

I wrote a long chapter (:

I think....

Anyways! Ummm, I don't know if you're suppose to get over a death in one week... or two... or three......

Soooo, pleasedontkillme.

A girl in my school got over her older brother's death in a week........ she was at school and was fine!

Gah! I dunno D:

I guess a couple weeks?

Siiiggghhh, oh well. I'll just go with the flow~

On another note, Hoya's body! .......Hoya's body......D: HOYA'S BODY D: ~SOOOBBB~

Ok, I'll shut up now. BYEBYEEE~! :D