Seoul High Part 2

Paradise? Yea..... NO

“Electronegativity is a measure of the attraction of an atom for the electrons in a chemical bond. The higher the…..” Ms. Choi was droning on and on about electronegativity. You could have caught up and understood the lesson. You were quite smart in all your subjects at school, and would never have trouble catching up.

But you didn’t want to. You didn’t want to do anything. So you just stared blankly at the board.

Chen, on the other hand, had been writing notes and paying attention. Chemistry was his favourite subject; he did really well in it.

He glanced at you, and could see you zoning out. You had a dead and empty look in your eyes. He recognized that look because his brother, Lay, had that expression on often. Not the dead eyes part, but the zoning out, yes.

“Um,” he cleared his throat. “Are you okay?” he whispered quietly, not wanting to disrupt the lesson.

You were in your own world, and hadn’t heard him.

Chen’s eyebrows furrowed a bit. *She is just like hyung……*

He decided to leave you and continued to take down his notes.

You sighed, *When is class gunna be over????* You looked at your schedule; next you had bio, then lunch, literature, and then the tech course.

“And so,” your teacher’s loud voice brought you back to reality. “When you move left to right of the periodic table, the electronegativity increases. For homework read pages 234-236 and do questions 1-8 on page 236. If you are confused about anything, come and ask me. Otherwise, read the pages. That should help clear any questions you have.”

The class groaned at the homework. Some students went to her to ask questions and others just talked and began goofing around again.

No one had asked to befriend you yet, and you didn’t mind.

“Chen oppaaaa.” Some girls sweetly smiled at the boy next to you.

He looked at them and meekly smiled. *Not agaaain.* he groaned in his mind. *And why do they call me oppa? We’re the same age, and I’m pretty sure one of them is repeating this course. Which makes her older.*

“Chen oppa, I didn’t get today’s lesson. Could you teach me?” one girl batted her eyelashes.

“Oh, um-“ Chen looked around uncomfortably. Thankfully, the bell rang.

“Maybe another time.” He mumbled, not meeting their eyes. He gathered his things and quickly left the class. You took your time in packing your things.

“Haerin,” the Ms. Choi called. You walked to her after putting your bag on.

“Yes?”

“I’ve seen your record. You seem to very good in your studies. So I don’t think you will have a problem in catching up.” She smiled at you. “If you ever feel confused or need help come to me and we can arrange a study session. I don’t want you to fall behind and fail.”

You nodded and bowed, “I will, thank you. Have a nice day.”

She nodded back, “You too.”

You left the class and Se Hun had been standing right at the doorway.

“AH!” you held your chest, startled. “You scared me!”

He grinned, “Sorry noona. How’d your first class go?”

You shrugged, “It was good.”

He nodded happily and said, “I’ll walk you to your next class. What do you have?”

“Biology.”

He nodded, “It’s just down the hall. Come, I’ll take you.” He took your hand, and lead you down the hall.

“SE HUN OPPA!!!” you heard voices of girls from behind you.

“Se Hun opppaaa.” They called.

“Oh snap!” Se Hun panicked and pulled you into the inside of the hallway, where the water fountain was.

“Eh?! Where’d he go? Se Hun oppa!” the crazed fangirls ran past you guys and Se Hun sighed in relief. “Phewf!” he wiped fake sweat off of his forehead.

“Ok noona!” he said smiling, not noticing your confused face. “Let’s go now!”

He took you to your bio class, and the bell rang the moment you guys stopped.

“OH SHOOT! I’M LATE! I DON’T WANNA SING TO THE CLASS! OK BYEE NOOONA!” and in a second he disappeared.

You walked into class and the kids were all talking, just like in your previous class.

This was not what you imagined; this was a school for rich kids. You thought everyone would be acting proper and using formal language and being focused only on studies. But these kids were….. fun and outgoing. They seemed very nice.

You walked to the teacher, she looked at you.

“Oh, you’re the new student?” she put her glasses down.

“Yes. Lee Haerin.” You showed her your slip.

“Very well.” She cleared . “I am Mrs. Jung, your biology teacher. It’s a pleasure to meet you. You may sit at the back, beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun!” she called. A boy with brown hair and beautiful eye smile looked up. He had been talking to the kids at the table beside his.

“Lee Haerin will be sitting beside you.”

He looked at you, and then nodded. *New student I guess…*

You made your way over to him, thankful that you wouldn’t have to stand in front of the class and introduce yourself again.

“Annyeong!” this boy was much more cheerful and outgoing than the guy you sat beside in chem., who was shy.

“Hi.” You said quietly.

“Class! I need your attention!” the teacher yelled. It took the class a minute to calm down.

“We have a new student. Lee Haerin. She is sitting beside Baekhyun.” She nodded at you. “Please show her respect and kindness-“

“HI HAERIN!” the class chorused.

You flamed red and muttered a small ‘Hello’

Mrs. Jung smiled, “Anyways, welcome to biology. Since you are new you might need to catch up, you can see me after class to discuss that. Other than that, welcome to our school!”

You nodded and she started the day’s lesson.

You zoned out again, and were lost in your own world.

Baekhyun noticed your cold attitude, *She’s shy? Or maybe she misses her old school?*

Just then, the door opened and in stood a boy with angelic features and a pale face.

You noticed, but didn’t really care.

Mrs. Jung stopped the lesson and told the class to mind their own business by reading pages from the textbook.

“Annyeonhaseyo.” Suho bowed 90 degrees. “I’m the peer tutor for this class. University biology, right?” he said, handing her his paper.

“Ahh, yes. I was informed that you would be coming in today. You can introduce yourself in a second. CLASS!”

The chatter stopped, and all eyes were on them.

“Omoo, it’s Suho oppa!”

“Suho oppa looks so good today!”

Girls starting gossiping immediately.

“This is our peer tutor. You can greet the class now.” She moved to the side and let Suho take charge.

“Annyeong!” he waved. “My name is Joon Myeon, but I’d prefer it if you called me Suho. Obviously, I’m older then you so you can call me hyung or oppa if you want. I’m the peer tutor for this class. I’m taking a leadership course and part of that is going into a class with younger students. All I’m going to do is go around, helping you guys with your work and at the same time, practicing leadership skills.” He explained. “I chose biology as the course because it’s one of my favourite subjects. And I think I’ll be able to help you guys more since bio is one of my strong points. I’m going to be here for 12 weeks, so I hope we get along.” He smiled. “I have games and activities planned for us, that we can do sometimes. Not a lot though, you are a university class after all.” He reminded. “But you’re allowed to have fun too.” He winked.

Mrs. Jung smiled appreciatively, “Thank you Suho. I'm sure we’ll have a wonderful learning experience with you. Are you staying for the rest of the class or….?”

“Oh no.” he shook his head. “Today was just introduction day. I’ll start as an official peer tutor on Monday, since Friday is a PA day.”

She nodded, “Ok. Class! Say bye to Suho.”

“Bye Suho!”

“Bye Suho oppa!”

Suho smiled and waved at them.

“Later hyung~!” Baekhyun waved to his friend. Suho smiled, waved back, and then he left.

Mrs. Jung resumed her lesson.

When it was time to work, Mrs. Jung called you and asked you what you had done in your old school, and asked if you would need any help in  catching up. You told her that if you had any questions, you’d tell her.

You went back to your seat and slumped into it. Baekhyun, being the socially friendly guy he was, decided to introduce himself.

“Annyeong~! I’m Byun Baekhyun. Welcome to our school~!” he said warmly, holding out a hand.

“Lee Haerin.” You shook it and then started putting your books away, lunch was approaching.

Baekhyun scratched his head. *Does she not like me?*

The bell rang, signaling lunch.

You were glad, 45 minutes of being by yourself. That was what you wanted.

You dashed out of the class before Baekhyun could say anymore.

The first half of your day had been tiring, and you had kept everything in. The one thing you wanted to do most right now, was letting it all out. But you knew you couldn’t do that at school, people would think you were some depressed girl with a bad past. Which you were, but you didn’t want to publicize it.

So, you settled on being by yourself. Just you, your heart, and your soul.

Buuuut as we all know, Se Hun cannot give you a moment of peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~!

Boring chapter, yeah?

Next chapter will be funner~! Cuz its lunch. And lunch is always fun, specially when Se Hun is around ^_^

Ommggg.... <33333333333

He's so adorable! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I have no fanfic to read :'(

So I'm watching EXO K and M on Happy Camp~

I love watching stuff where both groups are together <3 its so cute.

Okie, BYEEE NOWWW~!

Comment and subscribe~! I have 23.... A LOT more than I expected I'd get. Hehe thanks~!