Moving Back? It spells one word: H-E-L-L

Paradise? Yea..... NO

You went back to the kitchen and sat down in the living room again when you heard the doorbell ring.

You looked at the door, a confused look on your face. You definitely weren't expecting anyone and Infinite wouldn't come back so quickly. They were giving you some space (and you were grateful to them for that). You walked to the door. You were sure you looked like a mess. Your hair wasn't combed, you hadn't showererd, you were probably pale and gaunt, and your eyes were all red and puffy.

Hesitantly, you opened the door. Outside, stood a man in a grey suit holding a folder in his hands.

"Miss Lee Haerin?" he asked, looking at you.

"Yes, that's me." you said in a polite voice. *Who is this man...? I want to be alone right now....*

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Detective Jung Myunseok and I work for the police as a homicide detective." he informed you and showed you his badge.

"I have some things to discuss with you." he straightened up. "May I come in?"

"Oh? Y-yeah." you opened the door wider. You knew why he was here. You didn't want to have this conversation with the detective, it had only been two days. Two days.

"Please, sit." you said, gesturing at the sofa despite what you were thinking.

"Thank you." he took a seat on the sofa. You also sat on the sofa.

The other sofa.

Far away from him.

At the edge of the seat.

"Now, Miss Lee Haerin." he started, opening his folder. He took out some papers and starting looking through them. "You are the biological daughter of Lee Hyukjae and Park Yun Hee. You are the step daughter of Kim Heejung and the younger sister of Lee Howon." he looked at you. "Is this correct?"

You nodded, your throat had gone dry at the mention of your 75% dead family.

"Your mother, Park Yun Hee died shortly after you were born and your dad raised you and your brother. When you were 10 he married Kim Heejung. Then, when you were 13 your dad died and you and your brother were left under Kim Heejung's care. Is this correct?" he asked again.

You nodded, your voice not working. 

"When your older brother turned 16, the both of you moved here for reasons unkwown to the police. You were 14 at the time, yes?" he asked.

You nodded. *Those unknown reasons are better off as unknown.*

"Your father owned a large company when he was alive. It was called 'Lee Corporations.' When he died the company was left under Kim Heejung's name and his eldest son, Lee Howon was to take over when the time was right. Currently, Kim Heejung is in charge of the company. This is correct, right?" he questioned.

You nodded and found your voice, "Y-Yes."

"Now." he took out some more documents. "Lee Howon. Age 17 turning 18. Senior student at Woollim High School. Majoring in business. Has a part-time job at Evolution, a CD store. This is all right?" he asked.

You nodded.

He nodded in approval. "Good. I have to have all the background information correct. These files on people are updated every 2-3 months and these ones were printed a month and a half ago. It's procedure to get all the correct information." he explained. You nodded *I swear if I nodd anymore, my head will fall off.*

"Ok, next." he jotted some stuff down. He took out a different file and took more papers out.  "Mr. Lee Howon, age 17 died this previous Friday. He was stabbed by an unknown person in the chest, one time. The body was taken by the ones responsible for the act, at the scene." he read. He looked at you. "Is this right? Is this what happened, from what you saw?"

You took a deep breath, and said "Yes."

He nodded. "You, along with Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo, and Lee Sungjong were all present at the time Lee Howon was stabbed. Others were present but they are unknown persons, as they are the alibis of the person who murdered Lee Howon. Is this correct? These are the witnesses that you know and are in contact with, yes?"

You nodded. "Yes, they're oppa's friends." Saying that one sentence has taken so much energy.

"Would you mind telling me everything that happened that day? By everything, I mean from where ever you and your brother were walking to all the way to after his death." he asked.

You looked down. *Two days....* He sensed your discomfort. "I understand how you feel, but this is necessary if you want to find out who killed your brother and why. I'm going to be paying a visit to the other known witnesses as well."

You paused. You didn't want to be a nuisance and stop the investigation, so you told him everything. From when you forgot your sketchbook in your locker to where you had been standing and processing everything that happened when Hoya died. After that, you didn't remember a thing. It took everything you had, not to burst into tears and start ranting.

The detective was writing down your each word, noting all your expressions, and making little side notes on your gestures.

When you finished, he put his pen down and stretched his hand.

"Haerin-ssi, I thank you for your cooperation. I know this must be very hard on you and I appreciate you being strong and telling me everything. It'll just make things all the more easier for me and my crew." he said with a smile. You nodded. *Is he leaving now...?*

"I just have one more thing to talk to you about." he said, taking other papers out.

"You don't have any living relatives, right?" he asked.

You nodded."The closest thing you have to family, is your step-mom right?"

You nodded again, not sure of where conversation was heading."You are 16 turning 17 this year?"

You nodded again.

"Haerin-ssi, you are underage. You cannot live by yourself. Before you had your brother to take care of you and you could support each other. But now you're by yourself in this house. " he looked at you.

"You are not allowed to live alone. Haerin-ssi, you are going to have to live with your step-mom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~!

Another update! I hope this wasn't as boring as the other ones :P

:O  Haerin has to go back to her step-mom!

I hope it was long enough, last chapter was SHOOORT!

Um, I'm not sure how police investigations go and all that stuff. I guessed most of the stuff. Hehe =P

Comment and subscribe~!