Packing.

Paradise? Yea..... NO

"Um Haerin, what is this?" Sungyeol asked his expression O_O, holding the ugliest thing you owned. They were a pair of shorts. They had fruits on them, and were extremely bright. There were random pieces of cloth sticking out, making it impossible for someone to know what they were (unless you already knew). An old ajhumma had given them to you after you helped her pick her groceries up. She looked very excited at the thought of giving them to you and was really happy, so you didn't have the heart to throw them away. At first, you weren't sure if it was a reward or a punishment. You didn't wear them because 1.) You hated wearing shorts. 2.) They were bright and colourful 3.) Who wears clothes with fruits on them? 4.) You didn't want to be seen in such clothing.

"Oh um." you said. "Just put it with the rest of my clothes." you mumbled. You and Infinite were in your room, packing everything.

"What about your art stuff?" Sunggyu asked from across the room.

You grew cold and said in a hard voice, "Just put it all in a box."

Sunggyu blinked, but did as told.

You, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo were putting your clothes away. Sunggyu was taking care of your sidetable and desk, and L and Sungjong were taking things off of your shelf and putting them in boxes (books, decorations etc.).

"Haerin, what do we do about your school stuff?" L asked, picking up your bag.

"Ummm." you scratched your head. You wouldn't need your old textbook's, you'd get new ones at your new school. "I guess, I'll return the textbooks to the school and keep my notebooks." you said, turning sad at the thought of leaving your old school and being the new kid. Your stomach churned at the thought of everything that was going on in your life.

L nodded and took your textbooks out. You returned to folding your clothes and putting them in the suitcase.

You guys spent 3 hours in your room. It was 7:30 now. You guys had removed all the unnecessary things that you wouldn't need for the little bit of time you were going to be in this house. All that was left in your room was some clothes in your closet. You'd just put them in the carry-on later. Your bed was there and that was it.

Your eyes began to water as you looked at your empty room. The pictures of you, Hoya, and your dad were now packed in a box. You even had a picture of your beautiful mother. You had one big frame, with four little square frames around it and one circular one in the middle. The top right corner had a picture of your mom. The top left, had your dad. Bottom right, was Hoya and bottom left was you. The middle had a family portrait of you, your mom and dad, and Hoya. You were a newborn and Hoya was 1 year old in the picture. It was old, but it was the only picture you had with all of your biological family in it. You kept that picture on your sidetable, where it would be next to you when you slept. It was special.

"Haerin," Dongwoo called from the doorway.

"Coming." you said, surprised that your voice sounded normal. Your voice echoed in your empty room. It didn't even feel like your room anymore. This house, this house didn't feel like your house since Hoya had left.

"I think I can manage now. Thanks oppas. I can do the kitchen and living room, they're pretty easy. It's mostly furniture anyways." you said, and smiled at them.

Sungyeol shook his head. "There's still Hoya's room, bathroom, basement, and closets. The living and kitchen are also going to take up a huge amount of time. It's a good thing we did your room today, you'll have all of your stuff ready to go when you move in with your step-mom. We have to finish everything else tomorrow."

"I guess we'll come back early morning tomorrow then?" Sunggyu said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why don't you just stay overnight?" you blurted. You covered your mouth, and smiled sheepishly. You couldn't deny the fact that you were going to miss them so much, and that you wanted to spend lots of time with them. You tried not to let your thoughts wander to Hoya and focused on the moving, not why you were moving or the reason, just the moving.

"Would that be ok?" Dongwoo asked. "It's fine with us, it's up to you though." he shrugged.

You nodded, "I want oppas to stay." you said quietly.

They looked at each other and nodded. If that was you wanted, then that was what you were going to get.

"How should we sleep?" Sungyeol asked, the colour was slowly coming back to his face. Maybe because he wasn't as worried about you anymore? Or maybe he (like you) was trying not to remember the fact that Hoya, his best friend, was gone.

"Can we all sleep in oppa's room?" you asked in a small voice.

Everyone grew silent. Sleep in Hoya's room? Hoya had been dead for 42 hours now. Would you be ready to go into a place where everything reminded you of Hoya and would require such emotional strength not to breakdown? Would they be able to do that?

"Please." you whispered. You wanted your last night with Infinite to be with Hoya. And the only way that would happen would be in Hoya's room, where Hoya's spirit was sure to be lurking around. You'd feel comforted, as if all seven members were with you. You felt that if you slept in Hoya's room with them, you guys would be surrounded by Hoya (if that makes any sense) and you wouldn't feel as alone. Being in Hoya's room with them, made you feel as if his presence was there as well.

"Ok." L agreed.

"Sure." Sungyeol and Sungjong shrugged, concealing their emotions. They didn't mind sleeping in Hoya's room, they felt comforted at the thought as well. But they weren't sure you could.

"Fine with me." Woohyun agreed immediately.

"Alright then." Sunggyu and Dongwoo said.

"Thanks oppas." you said, and you guys went upstairs. All seven of you stopped in front of his room. You took a deep breath, your heart beating in your chest.

Woohyun saw that you weren't moving, and gently twisted the door knob from behind you. He pushed it open.

You entered, and looked around. This felt like home. Hoya's room. But it was empty and not full of life as well. So it felt like home, just not the way you wanted it.

"Who's on the bed?" Dongwoo asked, rubbing his eyes. "I want to sleep on the floor. It's comfy down here."

"Haerin obviously-" Sunggyu said but you interrupted.

"It's ok, two of you can sleep on the bed too." you said, feeling bad. They had helped you so much.

They shook their heads. "You sleep on the bed Haerin, we're fine on the floor." Sungyeol assured. There was enough room on the bed for two people, but Infinite felt like you should sleep on it by yourself. He was your brother after all, and you missed him the most.

Infinite took out blankets and sheets, and settled themselves on the floor. Sungjong was right beside you. Then, L, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Dongwoo.

You bit your lip, "Ok..." you got into the bed. It reminded you of Hoya. Tears immediately made there way to your eyes. You lay down and buried your face in the pillow. You regretted coming into Hoya's room now, it reminded you of him too much. Even his smell was lingering on the bed. You blinked fast, knowing what was coming.

"Goodnight oppas. Thank you." you said, as a tear slid down the side of your face, staining the pillow as more leaked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIHI~!

So this chapter ends in tears, LOL. Sorry.

IT'LL GET HAPPIER TRUST ME! I hope the chapter was ok though =P

I really just wanna skip all this boring stuff and get to the interesting and cool parts. But I have to get through this as well or else this fic would seem rushed. And I really don't like reading rushed fics where everything happens so fast.

This fic is turning out to be a lot longer then I thought O.O

Oh well~! The chapters aren't tht long anyways (well some aren't)

I'm not good at writing sad stuff, I'm more comedy and talking. So sorry if the 'emotional' parts .

Kay, I'll stop wasting your time now.

BYEEE~! Comment and subscribe~!