Business Party- Part 2

Paradise? Yea..... NO

You and EXO settled into your seats.

 

Lu Han- Se Hun- You- Suho- Kai- D.O- Xiumin- Chaneyol- Baekhyun- Chen- Lay- Kris (And Kris is beside Lu Han)

 

“Thank you.” The announcer said from the stage. He was a short man with his 2 strings of hair combed back. He looked nervous but excited at the same time. “I am delighted to- Wait, oh-um, uh.” He stuttered and looked at his cue cards that were in his hands. “I am pleased to welcome on stage, the hosts of this year’s party. Mr. and Mrs. Song~” he raised his voice at the last part, and held the arm holding the cards out in the direction that Mr. and Mrs. Song were coming from. When he did that, his cue cards spilled.

“Oh, oops.” He bent down in embarrassment and picked them up, putting them in a random order. Mr. and Mrs. Song looked like strict people with straight and stony faces. Mrs. Song had a disapproving frown on her face and whispered something to her husband.

Kai was trying hard to hold in his laughter; as he was turning red and clutching his stomach with a way too wide grin on his face.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” D.O whispered.

“Him! He’s so funny!” Kai quietly laughed.

Suho raised a brow and crossed his arms. “Okay, what did you do?”

“What makes you think I did something?” Kai said with an innocent face that deceived no one.

Se Hun knew why you were confused. He whispered to you, “Mr. and Mrs. Song are Kai’s aunt and uncle. Except he doesn’t like them much. Their dad’s are brothers and his uncle holds a grudge against Kai’s dad for being the older son who got the company. He has his own company too of course… but it’s not as great as Kai’s dad’s. They also have a bratty son who’s always getting on his nerves. Kai is always pulling pranks on them.”

*Ohhh* you nodded and understood *Exactly the kind of thing Sungyeol or Woohyun would do….*

"Okay." Kai dropped the act. “Their actual announcer didn’t come. So I got him as a last minute resort.”

“And why did he not come?” Kris asked, predicting the answer.

“Welllll.” Kai said. “The other announcer was all proper and professional and I knew he would put us to sleep. Soooo, I called him and told him that my aunt and uncle wouldn’t need him because Xiumin hyung-” Xiumin shot up from his seat and blinked, “What?” “-was going to MC instead. So he said okay. Then I called this guy and he loves being on stage and mc-ing. But he at it, cuz he has stage fright and gets nervous. He was the MC at some show at the mall, and it was hilarious cuz he ! It was the funniest thing ever, and I knew he’d be the perfect, non-proper mc for this party. I called my aunt and uncle and told them that the other guy couldn’t make it and had told me to tell them. It was last night and I told them I could only find them this guy. So they had to agree.” Kai grinned.

Suho shook his head and Kris put his face in his hands. Chanyeol and Se Hun on the other hand had eagerly sat up, “Great~! This is going to be way more exciting than last year!”

Lu Han whacked Se Hun’s arm. “Ow, what?!”

The failure MC continued, “Ok, um. So, I guess I’ll announce the intern winners- Wait no! Wrong card…” he mumbled as he quickly shuffled through his other cue cards, dropping some along the way. “Um, I’ll hand it over to our hosts of the night! Mr. and Mrs. Long~! I-I mean Song!” he stuttered and waved his arm at them again, this time with the free arm. The people in the room clapped, unsurely.

“Hello!” Mr. Song said cheerfully as if the MC his nephew had hired wasn’t a total fail. “My wife and I want to welcome all of you and thank you for coming to this year’s gathering!”

Another round of applause. The table closest to the stage was clapping rather loudly and a boy sitting there was even whistling.

“That’s their son.” Se Hun told you. “Song Joong ki.”

He was quite good looking but there was that obnoxious aura around him as well.

They droned on and on about their ‘blooming business’ and how well their company was going.

Chanyeol was getting bored and randomly kicked his legs up out of boredom. He puffed his cheeks and looked around* I’ve been sitting forever! My legs hurt! *

That leg hit Kai ,who shot up from his seat, *Who did that?!* His eyes narrowed at Baekhyun who was innocently playing with the button on his shirt. Kai kicked Baekhyun.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened and he looked around, *Who kicked me??!!* He saw Kai smirking at him and kicked him back.

Only it hit Tao.

Tao also jolted up from his sleeping position, *Who dares hit the aegyo king?!* Tao couldn’t figure it out so he just sent a random kick to a random someone.

That random someone happened to be Se Hun. He looked around in outrage *Who kicked me?!*

He deduced that it was probably Xiumin since he was good at sneaky things, so he gave him a sharp jab in the leg with the heel of his toe.

“OWWWWWWWWW!” Xiumin hissed. “Who did that?!” Xiumin looked at the innocent face of Lu Han and glared at him. *How dare that pretty boy kick me!*

And Xiumin tried to kick Lu Han, but his legs were quite short so they ended up kicking Kai.

Everyone kept missing the person they wanted to kick because they were all looking up, and not under the table where they could see who they kept kicking. But it would have looked weird… 13 people looking under the table to see if they could kick their target.

Kai squinted his eyes *AGAIN?! WHO THE HECK IS KICKING ME! SUHO HYUNG WILL NOT BE HAPPY IF MY SUIT IS CREASED, WITH DUST ON IT! Not that it matters really… But how dare that person hit me!* He decided that it had been Baekhyun again and kicked him. Except he missed and it hit Chen.

Chen literally jumped from his seat and his legs automatically went upwards as well.

They hit D.O.

D.O’s eyes became as wide as saucers. *Who kicked me?!*

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2mkdiGAsz1qa9kplo2_400.jpg

He didn’t know who kicked him, but kicked Chanyeol anyways. Chanyeol looked up, shocked. *Who kicked me?* He had felt the kick on his left leg so assumed it had been Lu Han. *Pretty boy's lookin’ way too innocent over there!* he aimed a kick at him but it hit Kris.

Chanyeol saw the way Kris’ head lifted up and knew that he had kicked the wrong person. Chanyeol’s eyes widened and he gulped *Uh-oh*

Kris could read all of EXO like a book so he knew immediately who had kicked him.  He was attentive and observed every single thing about them. He knew what bothered them, what they liked, what they disliked etc.

So when he saw Chanyeol’s nervous, O_O expression

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EnTTT1CgQsQ/T49QDizyyaI/AAAAAAAApXk/L1d-knRscSk/s1600/chanyeol.jpg

, he knew Chanyeol had kicked him. Kris wasn’t the type to jump to conclusions, so he knew that Chanyeol probably hadn’t meant to kick him. But he still narrowed his eyes at him.

Chanyeol nervously smiled and mouthed ‘Sorry’

Kris rolled his eyes, but didn’t do anything else.

Chanyeol, being as childish as he was, wanted to find out who had kicked him. So he aimed another random kick.

This one hit Lay, right on a bruise he had on his leg.

“OWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Lay howled. Some heads turned as Lay bent down to hold his leg, leaving him out of sight and Chen to receive the stares.

Chen’s eyes widened and he nervously ducked his head and covered it with his hands.

Song Joong ki, from the other end of the hall, whispered loudly. “Oh look, the klutz’ table is finally losing it. I always knew they were loons.”

Kai’s eyebrow twitched and he was filled with fury *Klutz? We’ll see who the klutz is by the end of this stupid party… that is being run through by a walking talking failure….. oh wait, the second walking talking failure, you’re first, my arrogant, big headed cousin.*

The heads turned away and Chen’s mom mouthed to him ‘What is going on? You guys okay?’

Chen quickly nodded and gave his mother the okay sign, while pulling Lay up by the arm. Lay gave him a look but then smiled sweetly at his mother when Chen slightly pinched him and nodded towards their mom.

When their mom turned away, Lay scowled and threw the members dirty looks.

Over at the stage, Mr. Fail MC had taken the mic again. “Okay, so um. Now we will, we will, uh, take the microphone when the Song’s leave the stage- OH I MEAN UH, we will now serve t-the uh, appetizers.” He managed to say. Clearly, his cue cards were still a little off. Or maybe…. He didn’t know how to read them…….

“FINALLY!” Xiumin breathed in relief as if he had been trapped in a room without oxygen.

“YAH!” Suho yelled at Kai. “What’s with you and your posture?! Sit straight, shoulders up, legs in, legs closed, arms respectably on the table, and don’t move too much!” as he said each instruction, Suho made the adjustments on Kai. “And look at that! You got a crease on your white shirt!” he pointed at a large crease that had been made by Kai crossing his arms on his stomach.

“WHO. KICKED. ME.” Baekhyun asked, squinting his eyes at everyone.

“Yeah, me too!”

“Omg yeah!”

“Someone kicked me as well! AND HARDLY!”

“Who’s kicking everyone?!”

Everyone that had been targeted began speaking, which was everyone at the table; except you and Suho. You blinked as you looked at the bickering in front of you. *They were kicking each other? Hm, no wonder I felt legs brushing against my mine…….*

Suho was also confused. *No wonder they were all giving each other evil looks…..*

“Let’s go get food~!” Xiumin said after they stopped fighting, running to the buffet.

“Hold it, hungry Baozi.” Lu Han grabbed his shirt from the top and prevented Xiumin from running to the buffet. But now, Xiumin was running on the spot, trying to get out of Lu Han’s grip.

“Let’s go 6-7 at a time.” D.O suggested. “It’ll get too rushy otherwise.”

Everyone agreed and you, Se Hun, Lu Han, Kai, Kris and Xiumin went first.

Joong ki also happened to be getting his food at that time.

“Well well well.” He sneered as you guys approached the buffet. “Look who it is, Kai and his little dorky friends.”

Kai rolled his eyes. Joonki went to a private school, and for some reason he thought he was so much better than Kai and always acted arrogantly around him. He knew that Kai was much taller, much cooler, and much better looking than Joong ki. And Joong ki had always been jealous of that so he enjoyed being mean to Kai; but Kai had no problem in talking back.

“Oh.” He noticed you. “And what do we have here~ What is a pretty lady, such as yourself, doing with them?” he put his muscular –and extremely heavy- arm on your shoulder.

You tried to move away quietly but his arm was so heavy and gripped firmly around you.

Se Hun stepped up, “I would appreciate it, if you would take your 50 pound arm off of my noona.”

“Your noona, eh?” Joong ki smirked. “Well, little one. My 50 pound arm that you wish you had half of on your skinny, lanky self, is going to stay where it wants to.” he narrowed his eyes at Se Hun. Joong ki hated it when people told him what to do.

“Yah,” Lu Han said. “Just take your arm off and leave, Joong ki. No one asked you to come here.”

“And if I don’t?”

“If you don’t, “ Kris spoke, a dangerous glint in his eyes. “Then I will personally remove your arm from that shoulder and you don’t want to know how I will do it, and where it will end up.”

Joong ki smirked again trying to show that he wasn’t scared, “Eyyy, chill big hyung. I’m just trying to make friends with Se Hun’s sister.”

“Well, Se Hun’s sister doesn’t want to make friends with you.” Xiumin said crossly. “Now, move it bulky boy! I’m hungry and if I don’t get my food I will attack. So move along.” Xiumin threw his arm off and went to get his plate and utensils with you hurrying after him as soon as Joong ki’s arm was off of your shoulder.

Joong ki blinked, stunned that the little bun had just done that. He had been going to take his arm off and move, he didn’t like being around Kris too much. Last time he had pissed Kris off, Joong ki had almost cried. And Kris hadn’t even used physical force. That was the Kris-effect, if he didn’t like you (and he wouldn’t not like you, unless it was for a good reason) then it would be wise to steer clear of Kris.

But Joong ki was stubborn and annoying, so he wasn’t going to let Kai and his friends get away with that. Kai smirked and shoved past him. Kris and Lu Han followed.

Over at the buffet, Se Hun looked at you with alarm on his face, “You okay, noona?! That giant loser didn’t hurt you?”

You nodded, but your shoulder still felt heavy.

After getting your food, the six of you went back and the other 7 went. You guys had to literally drag Xiumin from the buffet. ‘It’s an appetizer Xiumin.’ Kris had said. ‘Not the dinner.’

They got back and everyone started eating.

“Kai…” Suho said.

“WHAT?”

“Your sleeve is going into your food! Pull them up!”

“But they’ll get creaseeed~” Kai mimicked him.

Suho narrowed his eyes at him. “Not if you fold them properly!”

And Suho started rolling his sleeves up so that they wouldn’t get creased.

The rest of you just continued eating your food, not wanting Suho to notice that they were all eating with their sleeves down.

“Don’t think I haven’t noticed all of you!” Suho suddenly said, when he finished rolling Kai’s sleeves up. “Roll ‘em up! Come on! And do it properly!”

They all made faces and rolled their sleeves up, the ‘proper’ way. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO~!

I'll be quick, cuz I'm sleepy.. heh

This is what Joong Ki looks like

(He is quite good looking, I must say)

Anyways, while I was writing this, I wrote the parents' name as Song.

Then I was like 'Okay~! They can have a son, who hates Kai'

So I go on google and type in 'Song'

and this guy comes up~!

So I used him (:

He's an actor

He's my number two favourite actor now (: (because he has a nice face)

First is obviously:

LEE MINHO

Okay BYEBYEEEE

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9nt3dd0YN1rfoowjo1_500.gif

OMG AKJHJISDHFHN ADORABLE <3333

Comment and subscribe~ And excuse the grammer mistakes please D: I had to say something else... oh well.... I forgot~!