Caught?

Paradise? Yea..... NO

"Here you go." Hoya handed out the respected orders to EXO, who were happily munching on their snacks.

"YUM! MUFFINS!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said cheerfully.

Hoya smiled at how excited they all were.

"If there's anything else, please call me." Hoya bowed and walked back to the counter. He stood by the counter, looking around for more customers that might need his help. Seo In Guk, another waiter came by and stood beside him; holding a tray.

"Hoya, can you get the order for table 5? They've been waiting for a while. This table," he pointed at the tray. "Won't stop ordering stuff." he muttered.

"Sure." Hoya nodded and made his way over to table 5.

"Hello, what would you like to order today?" he asked, flipping open his notepad and taking out his pen.

After hearing no response he looked at them. Their were two men, both dressed in black, they were eyeing him up and down.

"Errr." Hoya said uncertainly. "What would you like to order today?" he asked again, a bit louder this time, thinking that they hadn't heard him the first time.

"Where do you live?" one of them suddenly asked.

"E-Excuse me?" Hoya said, bewildered.

"You heard him." the second guy said. "Where. Do. You. Live? Do you live with someone?"

"I-I'm sorry. I only take and deliver orders. I'm not suppose to answer any personal questions. I'm just a waiter. Now what would you like to order?" he said as poiltely as he could, his anger rising. Who did these guys think they were?

Without a word they got up and left, shoving his shoulder on the way. Hoya frowned *Rude*

Over at EXO's table, they were enjoying their pastries, and muffins, and drinks.

"Hyung you want a sip?" Se Hun asked Suho, holding his drink out to him. Suho shook his head.

"What about you Kris hyung?" he asked Kris, shaking the drink a bit. Kris gave him a small smile (touched at how the maknae was caring for his hyungs) but shook his head.

"I'd like some." Lu Han snatched the drink from him and took some sips. Se Hun shook his head but then Lay started feeding him bits of brownie.

"Okay, hurry up now." Suho urged, putting his head back down. *Siiggghh, I hang out with such weirdos.* But he looked at them again and softly smiled, *Then again, I'd be a wreck without these weirdos.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~BEEP BEEP BEEP~

"Arrghhh." you moaned and slammed a hand over your annoying alarm clock. It was Friday, the last day of the week and the hardest day to get through because you just want the weekend to start right then and there!

You quickly washed and changed into your uniform. You headed to Hoya's room.

"Howon oppaaa." you called, opening the door.

"Howon oppaaa." you said again, waving his blanket on him.

"Howon oppa!" you shook him.

"LEE. HOWON." you spoke in his ear.

He didn't even move a muscle. You scratched your head in frustration. *What is this? Why's it so hard to wake him up lately?* You assumed he was working hard and just needed some rest, so you left him. When Dongwoo would come, he'd get Hoya to wake up.

You went into the kitchen to start on breakfast. You opened the fridge and cupboards but realized you guys had nothing to eat. *Oh yeah.* you remembered. *I need to go grocery shopping after school today*

You decided that you guys would just go to a nearby cafe or something. With nothing to do, you decided to look a bit different today. You normally had your hair in braids, making you look like a little adorable kid. But today, you decided to let your hair down. You put a haircatch in your hair and let your bangs fall freely in your eyes. You looked in the mirror in satisfaction. You only left your hair down sometimes, not alot though.

BANG BANG BANG! Fists hammered against the front door. You sighed but then laughed and went downstairs.*They never learn to lightly knock or ring the doorbell do they?*

"HAERINN! OPEN THE DOOOR!!!" you heard Sungyeol yell.

"I'M COMING!" you yelled back.

You opened the door and Sungyeol fell in. Literally. "Omo."

"OUCH!" his voice was muffled because of the rug that he'd landed on. The others shook their heads. Sungyeol struggled to get up, and L swiftly pulled him up by the arm.

"Thanks Myungsoo." he said, dusting himself off. "I'm okay!" he gave everyone a thumbs up.

"We didn't ask." Sunggyu muttered.

"I know you were all thinking it!" he said, defensively.

"Yeahyeah." the others entered the house. They sprawled themselves across the living room.

"So Haerin what's for breakfast?" Sungjong asked.

"Um well." you scratched your head. "Nothing."

"WHAAT?! NO FOOD?!" Sungyeol nearly had a heart attack.

"Um ,not today. But we could go to a nearby cafe or something. We can go right after Oppa wakes up." you told them.

"He hasn't woken up? Aisshh that kid." Dongwoo headed upstairs. You followed him. "The rest of you can just... do whatever here!" you called down.

Dongwoo burst into the room and flipped Hoya off the bed in one graceful move.

"WAAH!!!" Hoya went flying and landed on the floor. Then, Dongwoo took the glass of water that was on his sidetable and threw it at him.

"UGHHH!" Hoya groaned. "HYUNG! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" he said furiously. You were impressed with Dongwoo's skills.

Dongwoo shrugged. "Now hurry up. We're eating out today."

Mumbling incoherent words, Hoya went to the bathroom with his uniform to shower.

10 minutes later you guys had your backpacks on and were heading out to find a cafe.

"Mmmm none of these are good." Sungyeol pouted looking around the streets.

"Oh!" you pointed to one that was near your school. "That one!"

Hoya looked at where you were pointing and his eyes grew wide. "N-No. Let's go somewhere else." You were pointing at BTD. He knew it wouldn't be open but he didn't even want you to know about BTD.

"Oh come on oppa. The other cafes are all boring. This looks new and nice and clean. Let's go!" you said excitedly.

"I don't think it's open...." Hoya said walking closer. But soon he realized that it was *W-What?! I thought this was a night cafe!*

"It is! Come on let's go!" you tugged on his hand. Hoya sent the others an alarmed look. They got the message. Except for one, of course.

"Ou yeah!" Sungyeol exclaimed. L elbowed him. "Ow! What was that for?!" L nodded at the way Hoya was looking at everyone. If anyone at BTD recognized him, his cover would be blown for sure.

"Great! Let's go!" you smiled and went in. Hoya and Infinite had no choice but to follow. Hoya kept his head low and when they arrived at a table, he hid behind the menu. It was his luck that he got to sit on the side of the table that faced the counter. You were sitting across from him with your back facing the counter.

No one had noticed him yet. A waitress came over

"Hi, may I take your order?" the waitress asked.

You guys placed your orders and waited, talking and laughing. Except Hoya, who was still trying to be hidden.

The door to the cafe opened and in entered Suho. Hoya hadn't noticed as his nose was in the menu. But Suho had noticed him right away.

"Right oppa? Taemin is better looking then Minho right?" you asked him, pulling the menu down from his face.

"W-what? Yeah sure." Right now, Hoya didn't care about your obsession with Taemin. He hastily tried to bury himself in the menu again.

"Oppa, what are you doing-?" you were pulling the menu down again when someone cut you off.

"Hoya? You're here? That's nice. As you can see, we've decided to open the cafe at day times too. Isn't that great? Not as great as it is at night but this is just extra." a voice said from behind you.

*Oh .*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:O