Pizza and Dark Hearts with Wilted Flowers

Paradise? Yea..... NO

That night for dinner, you and Hoya ordered pizza.

"Large or extra large?" Hoya asked, smiling.

"EXTRA LARGE!" you said in a duh-voice. "12 slices right? I bet I can eat all 12." you grinned sneakily.

"Not a chance lil' sis. Not a chance." Hoya shook his head. "The pizza master is your brother. And no one can beat him." he pointed at himself.

"Pffftt." you rolled your eyes. Whenever you guys would order pizza, you and Hoya would always have a pizza-eating contest where you both ate as many slices as you could. The loser had to drink a special juice that consisted of lemon, ketchup, lettuce, onions, bread crumbs, lime juice and garlic all blended nicely together. The reaction would be hilarious and a picture would be taken and put in a scrapbook you kept just for that. You'd often won. You may be a small girl, but you ate like a giant man.

Hoya ordered the pizza and you guys watched 'Weekly Idol'. In this episode, Teen Top was doing the random dance play and Ricky was being beated up.

"Haha, he's so cute." Hoya laughed.

"Ew, no." you made a face. "Taemin is cute." you grinned.

Hoya rolled his eyes. "Yeah ok."

The doorbell rang, "PIZZA'S HERE!" Hoya jumped to the door and you took out the plates and drinks. Hoya paid the delivery guy and set the pizza down on the table. You opened the box, and counted the slices. "Hey! This is 13 slices!"

"Eh?" Hoya looked at the pizza and counted the slices, "Oh. So it is. Well that just makes it better, because 12 is an even number and we could have tied. This way, there'll be a winner for sure."

You nodded. You swallowed and prepared yourself.

"Ready go!" Hoya announced. You both grabbed a slice and started devouring it. You didn't even look at each other as you both were focused on the pizza only. You only stopped to take sips of your coke.

After a tiring 6 slices, you both eyed the last slice. This always happened. You guys would start off and one person would be ahead and then the other would catch up and go even more ahead. But in the end, you finished at the same time and it was a battle for the last slice.uce

You guys eyed each other. Hoya pointed at your face, "Youhavesaonyourcheek" and he took the last slice.

"Huh-what?!" you touched your cheek and realized he had the last slice. You jumped across the table and you guys fought for it. Hoya was tall, so that was his advantage. But you were small (er then him) and fast.

You evilly smiled, you had a plan. You bit the hand that was holding the pizza.

"OW!" Hoya held his hand and you caught the pizza. You did a victory smile and dance, then ran upstairs.

"YOU COME BACK HERE, CHEATER!" Hoya roared and ran after you.

"Eeeepp!!" you quickly started to eat the pizza as you went into your room, locking the door. You heard Hoya coming up the stairs and he started banging on the door.

"OPEN UP OR I'LL CUT YOUR ALLOWANCE AND YOU'LL NEVER SEE DAYLIGHT AGAIN!"

You continued to eat, Hoya knew you wouldn't open up so he found a key. He quickly opened the door but you had already finished the slice and were wiping your face with a napkin.

You gave him an angelic smile, "Finished~"

Hoya glared at you. You always made the juice so...... unique. It was the most horrible drink ever.

You smiled again, "You must be tired after all that running huh? I should make you a nice drink."

"No, it's ok." Hoya immediately went after you.

"No no, I insist." you smirked.

Hoya groaned. He followed you ino the kitchen and watched as you made the juice.

"It's very healthy." you sweetly beamed and pressed the button to the blender. Hoya couldn't even watch as all those foods mixed together creating a brown-grey colour and a foul odour. Even the 'Whiiiiir" of the blender made him nauseous.

"Dooone!" you sang and poured it into a glass. You held it out. Hoya looked at it and groaned again.

"Come on, take it. I made it with so much love and care." you pouted, faking a sniffle.

Hoya squinted his eyes at you. He took the drink, admitting his defeat.

"Lemme get my phone~!" you went to go get it. Hoya was about to pour the drink down the sink when you called out, "And don't even think about getting rid of that! I can make you another one with twice as many ingredients!"

Hoya sighed and waited for you to come back. You finally came and held your phone up. "Say cheeese~!"

Hoya took a deep breath and took a long sip. He almost spit it out and was about to puke.

You laughed and took pictures. You didn't expect him to drink the whole thing. You guys only took one sip and that was it because then you guys would for throw up for sure.

Hoya managed to swallow the drink and then slammed the glass on the counter. The contents spilling all over. "THAT WAS YOUR WORST ONE YET!"

You just smiled and starting looking through the pictures. You laughed at one where Hoya's cheeks were bulging and his eyes were watering. You started to send them to Infinite. You received replies immediately.

"WHOAH! LOL! Hoya looks like he's gonna puke! You guys ate pizza again? :P" -KenyanOppa

"LOLOL! HAHA HAERIN~ GOOD JOB ;)-" LeaderGyuBear

"LOL! NICE ONE HAERIN~! But you didn't invite me? :'( <3 :D" -GreasyNamu

"PUAHAHAHAHAAA! HOYA LOOKS SO FUNNY!"- ChodingCheeks

"Haha. Nice Harin, nice. ;) Last time you lost didn't you? I still have those pictures..... (:"-WarmIceOppa

"OMG HOYA HYUNG~ LOLLL! HAERIN, KEEP THIS ONE FOR SURE~!"- MaknaeCutiePie

You smiled at their replies and looked at Hoya who was chugging down a jug of water.

"Blah!" Hoya wiped his lips. "I need ice-cream!" he went to the freezer.

"Get me some too!" you said and gave him a not-so-innocent smile.

"Yeahyeah."

You went into the living room and took your sketchbook to finish the drawing.

Hoya came out with two bowls of ice cream in hand. "Ou, can I see-?" he peered at your sketchbook but you pulled it close. "Not yet oppa." you gave him a look.

Hoya shrugged and put your ice cream beside you, "Thanks opppaaaa"

Hoya put the TV on again and started watching, 'To the Beautiful You'

You ate your ice cream, quite messily actually. There was cream all over your lips.

"AIGOOO HAERIN!" Hoya looked at you. "Look at your face! You eat like a pig!"

You made a face and stuck your tongue out. You your face.

"EWWW!" Hoya scrunched his nose. "YOU PIGGY EATER! YOU'RE SO GROSS! WHY?! WHY COULDN'T I HAVE A NORMAL, GIRLY SISTER THAT LOVES CLOTHES AND MAKE UP?! NOT FOOD AND ........" he thought about it. "FOOD!"

You threw ice cream at him and put your plate away, Hoya laughed and wiped it off.

"Come piggy-eater! Look! It's Minhyun~! Your favourite in SHINee!" he called.

You stormed out of the kitchen. "IT'S MIN-HO! AND HE'S NOT MY FAVOURITE IN SHINEE! TAEMIN IS, GOSH! AND IF I'M SUCH A PIGGY-EATER I'LL JUST GO UPSTAIRS!" you glared at him.

"Don't start acting like a hot-headed pig now." Hoya chuckled. You breathed hard. Hoya irked you so much sometimes! Hoya could see your temper rising and gave you an angelic smile.

 

You just continued to glare at him.

"Aww come one Haerin~! I'm sowwwwyyy." he pouted. "Please don't be mad."

You just went and got your sketchbook to go upstairs.

"AWW HAERIN~! DON'T LEAVE~!" Hoya did aegyo. You rolled your eyes.

He started making hearts. You raised your eyebrows.

"Oh come, on." Hoya said, putting his hands down. "You KNOW my hearts and aegyo are way better then the greaseball's"

You just rolled your eyes again and sat down so that you could draw some more. Hoya grinned, knowing he won.

After like half an hour, you looked at the drawing. "DONE~! YESS!"

Hoya looked up and he motioned for you to come to the sofa he was at. You walked and held out your sketchbook. Hoya looked at it. You coloured the background grey and drawn a heart in the middle. Half of the heart was red and was outlined in black smudged pastel. The other half was completely black. You'd drawn a flower in the exact middle. The flower was a hoya. It wilted but had life in it, it was just barely alive. There were flowery patterns around the border.

Hoya looked at you, "Why's this so depressing?"

You shrugged, "I don't know. I wanted to draw dark stuff. Much more than bright rainbows and unicorns."

Hoya laughed and gave you your sketchbook back, "Looks like you've been remembering Dad, and his favourite flower." he winked.

You thought of him, your dad died when you were 13 and Hoya was 14. It had been hard, very hard. But the two of you had each other to take care of, and you knew your dad woud be proud of you guys for holding on like that. Your dad's favourite flower had been hoya's. He thought they were beautiful, he liked how the first part of the flower was bold and strong and how the second part was small and beautiful.

 You nodded but didn't feel like Hoya got the full message. To be honest, you didn't either. It just came out.

"Let's go sleep now." you said, looking at the time. It was 10:00.

"Kay." Hoya turned the tv off and you guys headed upstairs for a peaceful night of sleep.

That was your last night of peaceful sleep. Sleep that wasn't filled with guilt, sorrow, and resentment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAYYY~! Some Sibling-love :D Arent they so cute!

Anyways, THAT time is coming. I don't want to write it D:

~sniffle sniffle~

Oh well..... life goes on

LET'S LOOK AT SOME LAY~

 ft. Kris (:

LOL i actually put this chapter up yesterday, but right now I just realized the 'Hide Chapter' box was marked. Hehe oops