She's Exactly the Way She Was Before...... No Wait, WORSE

Paradise? Yea..... NO

For those that read the unfinished version of chapter 23, you should go back cuz the proper chapter is up. Then read this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Infinite became nothing but a little dot in the distance, you put your hand down and a tear slid down your right cheek. It was a good thing Ji Woo hadn't seen.

"It's not too far from your old home, half an hour to 45 minutes drive." Ji Woo told you after a couple of minutes.

You nodded, but didn't say anything. You didn't feel like talking. The knots in your stomach had now become jittery butterflies.

As you guys drove along, the more richer and fancier the area seemed. You didn't recognize where you and Ji Woo were heading, *She must have moved.* you thought and your anger was building, *Using our dad's money.* That was one thing absolutely true about Kim Heejung, she loved money. She was greedy for it and would do almost anything to get it. That was one reason why she married your dad. At first she was really sweet and kind, but when she married your dad she completely changed. She was mean, cruel, and treated you and Hoya as if you guys didn't matter. In front of your dad though, she was kind and sweet. You and Hoya didn't have the heart to tell your dad the real side of her. He was happy and thought life was great. After your mom died he had to raise two kids by himself, which wasn't easy. When your dad died, Heejung was her usual self 24/7, now that she had her money for sure, everything was ok (for her).

All too soon, you and Ji Woo arrived in front of a grand mansion. It was huge. There was a gate at the front, seperating the main road from the driveway. Along the driveway were rows of trees and bushes. The frontyard was very big and the house itself was beautiful.

Ji Woo pulled up to the little phone thing near the gate and pressed the button. The butterflies in your tummy multiplied by 100.

"Hello?" a lady you presumed was the maid spoke.

"Yes hi, I am here with Lee Haerin." he said.

"Ahh yes, please wait a moment." she said and the gates opened. You gulped as you guys made your way up the long driveway.

Ji Woo got out of the car once you guys had pulled up to the grand doors and went to the back to get your things. You gulped again, the moment you stepped out of this car you'd be starting your new life now. With her.

You clutched onto your bag tightly, and got out as well. Ji Woo put the luggage in front of the doors and rang the doorbell. You were nervously shuffling your feet and tucking a stray strand of hair behind your ear. Ji Woo didn't notice your nervousness and was still smiling without a care in the world.

The door opened and you looked up fearfully. But it was just a maid and the butler.

They bowed, and Ji Woo asked them to take your luggage to where it belonged. Then he turned to you.

"Well my job is done. I have all the papers that need to be signed, signed. Well, er-stamped by Kim Heejung-ssi." he smiled. Heejung hadn't bothered reading the papers and just carelessly stamped them with a stamp that had her signature on it. "Now, if there are any problems, just call me. Here's my card." he gave it to you. "I'm sure everything will be fine, now you have family." he said, with another smile.

You took the card with shaky hands, "T-Thank you."

"Ok, you may go in now I think. Goodbye." he said gave you a small bow and before you knew it, he was gone.

*This is it* you took a deep breath and stepped inside. Inside was marvelous as well. A giant chandelier hung from the ceiling, a big staircase could be seen from the entrance. One side held the dining room and living room and the other side had the grand dining room and living. You could see the rooms and other places on the second floor.

"Miss Lee Haerin?" a maid appeared and looked at you.

"Y-Yes?" you stuttered.

"Please come this way. Mistress Kim will be with you in one moment. " she said with a smile.You nodded and slipped off your shoes, you saw a pair of new slippers that you assumed were yours. You put them on and climbed the two steps seperating the foyer from the house.

You followed the maid to the living room and sat down on a comfy couch. The living was big and it was something you'd see out of a housing magazine.

"Please wait a while." she bowed and left.

You waited and waited. You were growing more annoyed and nervous at the same time.

"Well," a voice that you thought you would never hear again, said. "Well well well. Look at who came back. "

You looked up and saw her. Kim Heejung. In the flesh. She was wearing a silk, light brown gown that clung onto her thin figure with a black fur coat on top. She had a lot of make up on, and it made her look like a clown.

Your eyes became covered in a thick layer of ice.

"Where's your brother? Why are you alone? Did you come back alone without that wannabe brother of yours?" She laughed a cruel laugh. You stared at her. She didn't know where he was? What happened to him? Why you were here? She didn't knnow the very reason you were being brought back to this hellhole?!

"What? Did he disown you or something? He finally realized what a useless girl you are?" she stopped laughing and stared at you in a mocking way.

"For your information." you said, gritting your teeth. You were so angry right now, that you even managed to say the 'D' word."Oppa is dead. Gone. He was stabbed, murdered. That's why I'm being forced to come here."

"Dead?" she didn't look the least bit sad. "Mmm, better off dead isn't he? Wasn't doing much good alive."

That did it right then. You hadn't been in this house 1 hour and she had already pissed you off to the max. You could handle her bullting about you, but there was no way you would take any crap from her about Hoya.

You stood up, "I'm sure he did more good in one day than you have in your whole life!"

She pursed her lips and became serious.

"I'll let that comment slide for now but listen closely." she leaned into your face. You could smell her foul breath. "You live in MY house now. So, you will follow everything I say and obey my every command. I don't tolerate disrespect, if you talkback you can live on the streets for all I care." she hissed.

You stared at her with a stone hard face.

"Now, that we have gone through that." she pulled back.

"SOOYEON!" she called a maid and the maid appeared. "Take her to her room and tell her everything that she needs to know. I have somewhere to be."

The maid nodded and bowed as Heejung left. Your hands were balled into angry fists.

“Come, young mistress.” The maid, Sooyeon beckoned for you to follow. She was a lady that looked like she was in her early-40’s. She had a kind smile and a warm voice. 

Your nodded and followed her, tightening the straps on your bag. You followed her upstairs and to the left of the hallway. She lead you to a door.

“My name is Sooyeon, I'm the main maid." she introduced herself. You didn't return the greeting, and just nodded. 

"This is your room.” She lead you inside. You guys stood at the entrance. Your room was quite big, there was a big window where you could see the beautiful scenery at the back. Your bed was in the middle of the room. There was a dresser, a desk, and a walk-in closet. You spotted your luggage in the corner. You wondered why Heejung was giving you such luxury.

“You may set your things as you please once I leave.” She said. “The kitchen is downstairs and you eat in the dining hall for family members. There is no specific timing, you may come to eat when you please and the chefs will prepare something for you."

“Okay.” You said, looking around. This was much different than your old room and your old house.

“Your new school uniform is in your closet. You are attending your school starting tomorrow.” She said gently, she knew about your situation and felt that it was unfair how you had to go to school right now.

“W-What? School?” you asked, bewildered. You couldn’t go to school, not yet. You hadn’t gotten over Hoya being dead and moving away from Infinite and home.

“Yes. It is Mistress Kim’s orders.” She said quietly.

You blinked back tears and waited for her to continue.

“You share a bathroom with young master, I hope that is not a problem. It is across the hall. See this door,” she gestured to a door to your right. “It connects your room and young master’s-"

“Young master?” you repeated. “What young master?”

“Young master.” She said slowly.”Master’s son. “

“Master’s son? What?” you were confused. You were living with more people other then your step mom?

“Ah yes.” She remembered that you didn’t know. "Mistress Kim married again. She married another man who owned another company, and combined the companies. He has a son. Around your age. His room is next to yours and is connected to yours. He’s at school at the moment.”

Your eyes widened. Kim Heejung had gotten married again?! And had combined your dad’s company with someone else’s?! How dare she! She only used your dad for money, and was probably using this man for the same.

You took a deep breath, “Is that all?”

“Yes. Lunch will be ready soon. Please come down when you are ready. If you need help, please call me” She bowed and left.

You ran to your bed and collapsed onto it.

And then you burst into another round of tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo~! That took alot of work! I hope these two chapters are ok.

:O I wonder who the ‘young master’ is (:

My authors note shall be short today since I wrote A LOT today.

But don’t underestimate me! Tomorrows will be much longer! Keke

BYEEE~! :D Comment and subscribe