Police Station

Paradise? Yea..... NO

“What's going on?” You asked as soon as you and Se Hun entered the police station.

All of Infinite was standing in the corner, Sunggyu beckoned the two of you over.

“Detective Myunseok has some leads on who might have…. you know, killed Hoya.” Sunggyu said quietly. “He called all of us here for questioning. He wanted to talk to you too so L said he would call you.”

*Then why am I here?* Se Hun wondered but he decided it was probably because they hadn't wanted you to come alone.

“Is Haerin here?” Detective Myunseok appeared at the front desk.

L nudged you and you slowly walked to the front desk.

“Ah, Haerin. Come, follow me. You boys can wait outside.” He said, going to the back of the station where the offices were. You followed him with light footsteps.

“Did she cry on the way here? Did she behave abnormally?” Sungjong asked Se Hun when they all arrived outside.

Se Hun shook his head, “She was fine, just quiet.”

“What were you guys doing before you came?” Woohyun asked.

“We just came home from a café.” Se Hun answered.

“What were you doing there?” He questioned.

Dongwoo hit the back of his head, “They were at a café, a place where people eat. What else would they do?!”

“Mhmmm.”

Suddenly an overweight, middle-aged woman exited the police station and walked up to Se Hun.

“You have to help me. They've taken my little boy, they think he hurt someone! They're going to throw him in jail with other bad people!” She said hysterically. “You have to help me. He's around your age and just as handsome as you if not more. Help me save my sugar honey sweetie dear cookie mc-cutie-kins!” She shook Se Hun's arm vigorously.

Se Hun awkwardly avoided her eyes, “Um well, I'm sure your um, honey... oo.... Er... Sweetie...mc-cookie-kins will be fine....” He said unsurely. Infinite gave the lady odd looks, *Does he know her?*

“But they took him! They took him! Tell them to give him back!” She sobbed, hitting Se Hun's chest rather hardly. Se Hun flinched a bit, *Owww.* He used his uninjured hand and tried to get her hands off of him but she only continued.

“Give him back to me! Why can't they take you?! Take him! Take him! I bet he hurt the boy in the coma!” She pointed at Se Hun and continued to hit him, crying even more. Clearly, this woman had serious mental problems. “Take him! I WANT MY BOY!”

“Excuse me, ma'am.” L stepped up. “I don't know about your son, but I'm sure he,” he gestured to Se Hun. “Didn't do anything. So I would appreciate it if you'd stop that and talk to the police officers about this.”

“No! He did it! This boy smashed a pipe over that Junki boy! Take him!” She began to hit Se Hun even harder. Se Hun couldn't get him off of her in a defensive manner alone. His wrist wasn't allowing him to do much either because it had starting hurting him again.

The woman suddenly pushed Se Hun down and he fell hard onto the ground.

“Ma'am.” L said firmly and angrily, prying her punching fists off of Se Hun's chest. “Please stop. Go get help.” He added to Infinite, Dongwoo and Sunggyu ran inside.

“No! I want my son!” She screamed and slapped L. Then she jump-sat on Se Hun, he groaned in pain. Then she slapped him too, “And you! Go! Go tell the police officers what you did! Go! Tell them to set my son free!”

“I didn't do anything! I'm not even from here!” Se Hun managed to say while she choked him. “I think you're mistaken!”

L also tried to get the woman off of him, but it was no use, she was quite heavy.

Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Woohyun joined in and all 4 of them worked to get the crazed woman off of Se Hun. It took effort, but they did it.

Then she began struggling in their arms and hitting them as well, “TAKE HIM! GIVE ME MY SON!”

“Over there.” Dongwoo and Sunggyu had returned with two police officers and pointed to the insane woman. “Hurry!”

The two officers took her from the 4 of their arms and she began shaking them, “Give me my son! He did it! Him!” She pointed at Se Hun, who was still on the floor. “Take him!”

L and Sungyeol helped him up, “Are you okay?”

Se Hun nodded as he held his chest, “Just a couple of bruises.” He said, coughing. *Seriously, how much did that woman weigh?*

The rest of Infinite crowded Se Hun as well and helped him inside.

“Here, sit.” Woohyun led him to a chair. “Need anything?”

Se Hun shook his head, “Thanks though.” He said to the 6 of them. Now, not only did his wrist hurt, but his whole body as well.

“Are you the boy that just got hurt?” A police officer appeared and asked Se Hun. He nodded.

“Are you okay? Any major injuries?” He asked.

Se Hun shook his head and straightened up, “I'm fine.”

“You sure? I can take you to the hospital.” The officer said. Se Hun shook his head, “No thanks, I'm fine.”

“I'll have to apologize, she refuses to accept the fact that her son isn't a 'sugar cookie cutiepie'.” He shook his head. “She's mentally ill.” He added.

“That explains a lot.” Woohyun snorted.

“Well if you don't need anything, I must to go. Good day.” The officer bowed and left.

“Are you sure you're okay?” L asked, sitting beside him. Se Hun nodded and leaned back on the chair.

Meanwhile, in Detective Myunseok's office.

“So Haerin, we have a couple of leads on Howon's case. I just need to ask you some questions.” He said, taking a notebook out. “I've already asked the 6 boys outside what I needed to know from them and now I need your help. I have to record us, is that okay?” He asked you, pressing some buttons on a tape recorder. You nodded.

“Okay, did Howon ever talk to you or tell you about borrowing money from anyone or anywhere?” he asked.

You shook your head and he wrote something down.

“Now, tell me about Howon's second job.” He said.

“He worked at BTD, the café near our house. I didn't know about it when he was alive though.” You told him. “I found out after he died.”

“Is that so? How did you find out about it?” He questioned,

“Se Hun, my stepbrother, is friends with the owner's son. He told me.” You answered, fiddling with your fingers.

“And when did he tell you?”

“Around two weeks after I moved there.” You replied.

The detective nodded, he was rapidly writing things down. He asked you some more questions, mostly about who Hoya hung around with or if you knew anyone who might have had a grudge on him.

“Well, Haerin.” He turned the recorder off and put his notepad away. “I doubt it was loan sharks.”

You looked up at him, “Then who?”

He rubbed the back of his neck, “We think it might have been a kind of group attack. We're not too sure about it though. Or it could have been an ordered attack, so someone paid them to kill him. Do you know anyone that would have done that?”

You shook your head.

The detective sighed, “Well, thank you Haerin for coming all the way here. The information you and those boys have provided will definitely be used to solve this case. You can go now, leave safely.”

You nodded, bowed, and quietly left.

When you arrived at the front, you saw Se Hun sitting with a red cheek. Infinite was standing  around him.

Your eyes widened and you ran over. “What happened?!” Then you noticed L had a red cheek as well.

“I was sat on and beat up by a fat lady.” Se Hun joked.

You did not laugh, “What?!” She looked at L, “And what happened to you?! And Se Hun, why are you holding your waist like that? TELL ME.”

“Okay okay.” L said. Then he explained what happened.

Your jaw dropped and you sat down beside Se Hun, “Are you okay? Do you want to go the hospital?”

He shook his head, “I'm fine. Let's just go home.” He stood up, but flinched when his body started to ache.

“Okay, let's go.” You nodded. Both of you said your goodbyes to Infinite, who had been hoping that you would stay. But they understood that Se Hun was hurt and that you wanted to go home with him and make sure he was completely fine.

The redness on Se Hun's cheeks had gone down, and you were glad about that.

“So, she sat on you and before that she had punched you so when she sat on you she made it worse?” You clarified.

“No need to rub it in.” Se Hun mumbled. “But in my defense, I couldn't do anything because of my wrist!”

“I'm not!” You exclaimed. “It's very bad that she did that! What a sick woman!”

“And heavy.” Se Hun added, nodding. “At least 250 pounds.”

You had to laugh at that.

“You better tell me if you have any serious injuries!” You warned. “Bruise, cut, broken rib! You have to tell me!”

“Don't worryyy.” Se Hun rolled his eyes.

Both of you arrived at home and you helped Se Hun in.

“Noona! I'm fine, I'm not handicap.” Se Hun told you when you both got inside.

“Whatever.” You said. “Now go check if there are any injuries on your body!”

“I'm fine, noona.” He groaned, plopping on the sofa. Then he winced and sat up.

“Mhmm, yeah. Go. Now.” You pointed to the stairs.

“Yes, noona.” He mumbled. But he wasn't all that sad, he was glad there was someone who cared about him in the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooo~~~

Hope you're all doing good (:

Short chapter, but next chapter is much longer. Like extra long, so bewarned.

I have two 'moral' oneshots. Ya know, the one's with a message to them.

Which ones do you guys like better? Thank You or Dear Mom

I like Dear Mom better, I dunno why. But I like Thank You for certain reasons as well.

Then there's Star in My Darkness, that one had a message too! That not everything in this world is bad.

Maybe I should make an opposite fic, where the message is that the world is bad.

You know how Se Hun is 'beat up' by that lady? My friend told me about a similar situation, so I decided to add that in~!

Oh by the way, you know that big test I was talking about? It was cancelled. So we're waiting for the date it will be postponed.

I talk way too muchhh, I even talk to myself, my friend's think I'm a real oddball.

Okay, don't lie, we all talk to ourselves!

BYEBYEEE~!

AND OMG TAEMIN FOR WGM OMG ASDFGHJKL; MY NUMBER ONE BIAS OMGGGGGG

Comment&Subscribe~!