Peace

Paradise? Yea..... NO

You woke up to the sound of your cell phone vibrating right next to your ear; it had been under your pillow.

“Hello?” you said groggily.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Haerin-ssi? It’s Detective Jung Myunseok.” The voice at the other end said.

You suddenly became very alert and sat up. The Infinite boys were spread out across the room; Sungjong was on the bed with you. Well, he had been when you guys went to sleep. Now, his torso was on the floor.

“Yes, hello.” You answered in your normal voice.

“How are you?” asked the detective.

“Fine.” You replied, this time it wasn’t a complete lie.

“That’s great. Now, we’ve finished with the forensic investigation and done some tests for Howon’s body.” He said. “You may have it back, or er, bury it. We no longer need it, we’re just waiting for some results and the lab said that we can return the body.”

“Really?” your eyes widened.

“Yes, now should we deliver the body to a funeral home or…..?”

“Ummm, hold on.” You put the phone away from your ear. Then you scrambled off the bed and shook L.

“Huh?” L rubbed his eyes in confusion but sat up when he saw the urgency on your face he sat up, “What’s wrong?!”

“Detective Myunseok said that they're done with oppa's body.” You told him. “Where are we going to get it from? I don’t know what to do!”

“Give it to me.” L instructed, pointing at your phone. You handed it to him, “Hello?” pause. “Can you bring it to Seoul's Funeral Home. We’ll be there in a bit."

L hung up the phone and looked at you for any signs of breaking. But you seemed normal.

“Okay, let’s go.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You watched the gravediggers gently hoist Hoya’s casket into the hole.

Infinite were standing around you, solemn faces with their hands respectfully folded.

They were about to fill the hole in when you shouted, “Stop!”

Everyone turned to look at you.

“Haerin-” Sunggyu started but you shook your head.

“I-I just want to see him one last time.” You whispered. The gravediggers nodded and stepped back, giving you some room. You hesitantly walked to the edge and peered into the hole. You couldn’t see his face, only the white cloth that was covering him.

“Bye, oppa.” You whispered and stepped back.

Sunggyu nodded at the diggers and they began to fill the hole. Woohyun, who didn’t feel like watching his good friend being buried, slowly walked away, his emotions overflowing. Sungyeol, Sungjong, Dongwoo, and Sunggyu followed.

L stayed with you, watching Hoya being buried in silence.

When they finished, the gravediggers bowed at both of you and left after finishing the job up.

There, it was done. Hoya was officially gone, he was under the ground and you would never be able to see him again. You bent down and stared at the grave. The grave stone read:

Lee Howon

March 28th 1991- October 1st

Rest in Peace

L walked next to you, placed some flowers in front of the stone, and bent down as well.

“You okay?” he asked gently.

You nodded, but didn’t say anything. L was still a bit worried; you hadn’t shed a single tear.

“I still wonder who killed him.” You said softly. “Did oppa ever mention anything to you about loan sharks?”

L shook his head fervently, “Hoya would never do that. He worked two jobs, there’s no need to go to loan sharks.”

You nodded and sighed, “Then who….??”

L didn’t know the answer to that, so he stood up.

“I’ll go see what the others are doing. You’ll be okay here, alone?” he asked.

You nodded and stood up as well, *I should go too.*

“Bye oppa, rest well.” You whispered, before walking away and not turning back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sooyeon ajhumma!” Se Hun called. Sooyeon appeared in the kitchen doorway, “Yes?”

“This plate won’t blow up if I put it in the microwave, right?” he held up a plate that had his food in it. Se Hun never remembered which plates in the house were microwavable and which weren’t. One time, he put a non-microwavable plate in the microwave and –to him- it seemed like the plate was going to blow up because of the sparks. That had been marked as a very bad memory for him.

“No dear, it won’t.”

Se Hun nodded, “Okay, good.”

He still stood five feet away from the microwave.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated. He fished it out of his pocket and read the text he had just received.

From: Kris

Did Haerin come home?

Se Hun typed a reply, Nope, she stayed the night. She’ll be back today though.

He replied quickly.

From: Kris

I’m free today, what do you want to do?

Se Hun’s face lit up, Kris was offering his day for him! This didn’t happen every day, but when it did, Se Hun would immediately take the offer.

To: Kris

Yay! Uhhh, I don’t really care, let’s just go somewhere fun~!

From: Kris

Meet me in front of the pizza place. Kai, Suho, Xiumin and Chen are coming too.

Se Hun forgot about the food in the microwave and dashed upstairs to change.

10 minutes later, he was walking to the pizza place near his home. He saw Kai in the distance and yelled, “Kai!”

Kai turned around and waited for Se Hun to catch up to him.

“Where are the others? I mean, the ones that aren't coming.” Se Hun asked.

Kai shrugged, “They’re busy, I guess."

Se Hun nodded and they saw Suho, Chen, Xiumin and Kris waiting for them.

“Where are we going?” Se Hun asked, bounded up to them.

Kris raised an eyebrow, “Well, if I said come to the pizza place, that would imply that we’re going to the pizza place.”

“You said outside! Not inside!” Se Hun protested as they all went in.

“Whatever.” Kris rolled his eyes.

 The six of them found a table and sat down. Kris headed to the counter, “I’ll go order.”

“No pineapple!”

“No tomatoes!”

“No onions!”

“Hey, no! I like onions!”

Shouts and complaints followed Kris as he went to the counter. He shouted back, “I get what I get, and you eat it without complaint!”

“You guys are so childish.” Suho shook his head at Kai, Se Hun, and Xiumin.

“It’s not my fault. How can anyone not like onions on pizza??” Xiumin said.

Kai rolled his eyes, “It’s very easy.”

“How come you don’t like pineapple?” Xiumin nudged Se Hun. “It’s amazing!”

“I like pineapple, just not on pizza.” Se Hun said, wrinkling his nose.

“You guys are so picky.” Chen stated.

“Am not!” all three chorused.

“December break is coming.” Se Hun sing-songed.

“It’s in two weeks.” Xiumin said. “That’s not so close.”

“Shut up, okay! That’s pretty close!” Se Hun glared at Xiumin, who had rained on his parade.

“Whateverrr.”

Se Hun then remembered something and sat up, “Oh! Noona’s birthday is coming up!”

All eyes were on him now. Kris returned from ordering and sat down beside Suho.

“When is it?” Chen asked.

“January 7th.” Se Hun said, checking his phone to make sure. “Yup! It’s January 7th!”

“What’s January 7th?” Kris blinked.

“Noona’s birthday!” Se Hun told him.

“Ohhh,” Kris nodded.

“It’s on a Saturday.” Se Hun said, looking at his phone.

“How do YOU know when Haerin’s birthday is? Are you a stalker?” Kai asked Se Hun.

Se Hun gave him a look, “I do my research.” He fixed his jacket.

Kai raised an eyebrow, *Creeper.*

“And she’s noona, Kai.” Suho pointed out.

Kai sulked, *Why are all the girls around me noonas?*

“Let’s have a surprise party for noona!” Se Hun exclaimed, sitting up.

“Do you think she would want a party?” Chen wondered.

“Sure, she would!” Se Hun said. “It’ll be two months since her brother died in two weeks. And she’s been a lot happier, a surprise party for her is just what she needs to cheer her up completely!”

Suho nodded, “I think it’s a good idea. Let her know that even though her brother isn’t here, that doesn’t mean no one loves her or appreciates her.”

“Yeah, I think it’s a good idea.” Xiumin said.

“Me too.” Chen agreed.

“What about you, hyung?” Suho nudged Kris.

Kris nodded as well, “It’s a good idea, I think she’ll be happy.”

“Great!” Se Hun said. “I'’ll start planning right away!”

“It’s in a month, Se Hun.” Suho pointed out.

“So?! A month is barely enough time to plan a perfect party!” Se Hun said, crossing his arms.

"Number 47!" a voice called.

"That's us." Kris stood up. "Someone come with me.

 "I'll go." Chen followed Kris to the counter.

“Is Haerin doing anything next weekend?" Kai asked. Then he paused and corrected himself, "No wait, the weekend after that."

“Why?” Se Hun asked, raising an eyebrow. “Her weekends are not free for a hooligan like you who don’t call her ‘noona’”

Kai rolled his eyes, “Not for me, my noona was wondering. She wants to spend some time with her, get to know her better.”

“Jihyun noona?” Se Hun smiled. “Okay!”

“I want to go too! Jihyun noona buys me food.” Xiumin grinned.

“Do you only like Jihyun noona cuz she buys you food?” Suho asked.

“No,” Xiumin innocently blinked. “I love her!” he gushed, “She buys me food!”

Suho rolled his eyes and Kris and Chen came back with 2 large pizzas.

“I told you not to add tomatoes.” Xiumin wrinkled his nose.

“And I told you to eat what’s given to you.” Kris snorted. “If you want to eat it, eat it. If you don’t, then don’t.”

Xiumin kissed his teeth, “You .”

Kris ignored him and ate his pizza.

“You’re a slob, Oh Se Hun.” Suho remarked as he took a hot pepper off of Se Hun’s pants.

“I just have a unique way of eating that sometimes involves decorating myself in food.” Se Hun said matter-of-factly.

“Also called: eating like a slob.” Suho nodded.

The 6 of them finished their pizza and talked about the things they were going to do for your birthday.

After Kris paid for the pizza and they all thanked him, Se Hun headed home by himself. Kris had offered to hang out with Se Hun a little more since the others had to leave, but Se Hun declined.

*I hope noona will like her party!* he thought as he entered his home. He saw your shoes in the shoe rack and his eyes shone, *Noona’s home!*

He ran upstairs and cautiously entered your room. To his surprise, you were on your bed peacefully doing your homework. You looked up when Se Hun entered and smiled, “Hi Se Hun. How are you?”

“I’m good.” He answered. “You?”

“Fine.” You said. “How was your day?”

“Kris hyung bought me, Kai, Chen, Xiumin, and Suho pizza!” he said cheerfully, sitting on your bed. “It was fun. You should come next time noona.”

You smiled, “Okay.”

“Noona,” Se Hun called. “Did you have a fun day?”

You smiled a bit, “Yeah, sure.”

“What did you do?”

“Just, ya know,” you fixed your papers. “Everyday stuff……. Went to an amusement park…..Buried my brother’s body..... The usual.”

Se Hun’s eyes widened, “Oh…..” he watched you carefully. You seemed calm, “Noona, are you okay?”

You nodded, “Yeah. I feel at peace now. He’s gone to a better place right? And me moping around wouldn’t be something he would want me to do.”

Se Hun smiled proudly, “That’s the way to think, noona!”

You smiled as well and ruffled his hair, “Go get your homework we can do it together.”

Se Hun smiled and stood up, “Okay, noona!”

You watched him go through the ‘RTD’ and smiled affectionately. The hole in your heart would always be there…… but that didn’t mean there weren’t people to fill it up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY HEY HEEEEYYY~!

How's everyone? Good? Goooddd.

I'ma update every 3-4 days now~! I've written a lot.

And I just finished The Star in My Darkness yesterday, so I can focus all on this fic.

Did you guys see Infinite's Man in Love? They looked really good~!

During Hoya's part, when he was in the store and bought the neckalce, it reminded me of when he was buying the necklace for Haerin. LOL I don't know why. It was funny :P

Oh and they won today~! Yay for them!

Oh and, in case you guys haven't caught on, I just add 'Seoul' to the end of every place cuz I don't kow any real places in Korea. Ex. 'Seoul Funeral Home' 'Seoul High School' I dunno if they're real places or not.

For my next fic, I am NOT adding titles to chapters, it's a lot of work trying to think of a title! But I like titles.... it tells you what the chapter is about D:

Kay, see you on Wednesday/Thursday

Comment~ Byeeee~! :D