Business Party- Part 3

Paradise? Yea..... NO

You picked at your food; you weren’t very hungry and didn’t have an appetite.

“Ew,” Xiumin held up some weird looking food, it was on a fork and he was sniffing it and examining it. “What is this?”

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/mathayward/mathayward1109/mathayward110900647/10698771-snail-on-a-fork--french-food-escargot.jpg (click on it, at your own risk.)

“If you didn’t know what it was, or liked its appearance then why, you fat bun, did you put it on your plate?” Baekhyun asked flatly.

“He wasn’t watching what he was putting in his plate, and just took one of everything.” Lu Han said, eyeing the giant pile of food on his plate.

“Hasn’t Kris hyung ever told you that this wasn’t a full meal?” Chanyeol asked, his mouth full of food.

“Only a million times.” Kris said sarcastically. “Nothing big.”

“EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” Chanyeol screamed in realization, looking at Xiumin’s fork. “IT’S A SNAAAAAAAAILLLLLL!!!!!”

“What?” Xiumin looked closer at it and realized Chanyeol was right. “AAAAAAAAAAHHHH! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAILLLLLLLLL!!! EWWWWWWWW” he threw the fork.

It landed on Kai. “AH!” Kai threw it off of him and it went on Chen.

Chen looked like he was going to puke and quickly got it off of him. It landed on Se Hun. “EWWWWWWW! SNAIL SNAIL SNAIL! EWWWW!”

He threw it off of him and it landed on Lu Han. “EW! WHY’D YOU PUT IT ON ME?!”

Lu Han threw it and went back to Xiumin, whose eyes widened. “EWWWWWWW! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFFF!!!” he flung it off of him.

It landed on Kris.

He closed his eyes and put his own fork down. Xiumin gulped in fear and scooted backwards.

Kris opened his eyes and took the fork. He got out of his chair and walked to Xiumin. He towered over him like the CN Tower.

He shoved the fork in Xiumin’s hands and hissed, “You brought it, so you either eat it. Or throw. It. Away. Now.”

Xiumin rapidly nodded and went to throw it away. Kris went back to his seat and Xiumin came shortly after.

He picked his plate up. Examined every single thing in it, and whatever food was food he didn’t know, he threw away.

When he came back his plate was A LOT emptier.

“I hope you rid your plate of all unnecessary food items.” Chanyeol said. “Like say ants, caterpillars, wasps, grasshoppers. Ya know, the normal French bugs.”

“The French don’t eat grasshoppers.” D.O said. But then he added, “I think…..”

“Ewwwwwwwwwww.” Se Hun made a face.” I am trying to eat here! Change the subject!”

“I can fold these napkins so well.” Chanyeol said, referring to the nicely folded cloth’s in the glasses.

 (imagine it’s dark blue, not white)

Then he dumped the glass on the table. The napkin landed on it in a lump. He attempted to re-fold it back to the way it was before.

He stuck his tongue out in concentration as he was working, “Okay, then this goes here. And then this goes there. And then you fold this part and TA DAH~!” he put it in the glass.

The glass that had once held a beautifully folded napkin now held a clumpy ball with the top ends flopping out.

“Uhhh,” he scratched his head as he looked at the other glasses. “It doesn’t look as nice as it was before…”

“It doesn’t look nice at all.” Baekhyun snorted.

“Okay then, Mr. I-Can-Do-Everything, you make it! And let’s see how it turns out!” Chanyeol challenged and pushed Baekhyun’s glass towards him, giving him an I-dare-you look.

“I’m quite good at this.” Lu Han beamed and started to re-fold his napkin as well.

“Me too, me too!” Se Hun said eagerly, taking his napkin out as well.

Soon, everyone was re-folding the napkins in their glasses. Even you decided to give it a try.

“Why’s mine so floppy?!”

“Omg… what’s wrong with this napkin?!”

“Ta-dah! It’s perfect!”

“Ummm is it supposed to look like a snowball?”

“Told you mine would be beautiful!”

“Okay! Time to show everyone your napkins in a glass!” D.O announced.

“Napkins in a glass?” Kai said, raising a brow. “Interesting name…”

“Shut up, Kai.” D.O snapped. “I’ll go first!” he held up his glass. The napkin was neatly folded inside of it and the edges were perfectly straight.

“Waah, good job Kyungsoo!” Suho praised.

“Thanks, hyung!”

“My turn!” Tao said. “Behold! The best napkin in a glass you have ever seen!”

Tao’s napkin had been folded in a completely different way. It looked nothing like the way it was before. Nonetheless, it was nice.

“Not bad.” Baekhyun nodded.

“Puh-lea-zu!” Xiumin snorted. “Mine is great~!” he held up a suppose-to-be napkin in a glass. All Xiumin had done was stuff it inside of the glass.

“……….”

“Uhhhh…”

“Xiumin, that doesn’t look anything like the way it was before.” Lu Han said straightforwardly.

“SO?! It’s the fact that I tried my best that counts!” Xiumin defended.

“Uhuh.”

“Mine is much better than Baozi’s.” Chanyeol said. He showed everyone his. It was better than the first one he did. But the corners were still flopping out of the glass.

“Better than before Yeol, but not great.” Baekhyun patted his back. “As you can see, mine is great!” Baekhyun presented his, and it was very nice. It was exactly the way it was before.

“Nice job, Baek!” D.O grinned.

Baekhyun smiled.

“Ummm, mine is a little off….” Chen scratched his head. His napkin was oddly folded, every corner of the napkin was up and it looked a lot like a bunch of icicle pointing upwards. /\/\/\/\

Everyone laughed but patted his back, telling him he did a good job trying.

“I think mine is okay.” Lay said, straightening one of the points. His was well done as well.

“Nice job, Xing~!”

He smiled softly at Xiumin. Even that had taken so much energy.

Everyone looked at Kris. His was flawlessly done, obviously.

“Why can’t you do anything wrong for once?!” Chanyeol said, frustrated. “Too cool to do things wrong. Huff.” He mumbled.

Kris smiled, almost laughed.

“Mine is amazing! Obviously. The most amazing person in the world does the most amazing things.” Lu Han boasted as he showed everyone his perfect napkin in a glass.

“Show off.” Se Hun muttered.

“Don’t be jealous, young one.” Lu Han teased.

Se Hun made a face.

“Wahh!” he smiled again. “Noona, yours is great!”

Everyone turned to look at yours, and as Se Hun had said, it was great. It looked very professional.

“Well,” Baekhyun said. “Now we know who, out of all of us, would fail at waiter-ing and table-setting and who would ace it.”

“We also know who’d at making words.” Chanyeol stuck his tongue out and then scoffed, “Waiter-ing.. that’s not a word, genius!”

Baekhyun opened his mouth to reply but someone cut him off.

“Oh Kai~ My dear cousin.” A snide voice said. Joong ki appeared again and stood right behind you. You could feel his stare behind you and it creeped you out to the maximum.

“What do you want?” Kai said coldly.

“Hey, don’t act so mean.” He raised his hands in defense. “I just wanted to let my favourite table know that dinner is going to be served in like 2 minutes. Feel free to eat whatever you want.” He said with a smile, walking in between Kai and D.O; looking directly at you.

You quietly cleared your throat and looked down, suddenly preoccupied with the pattern on your dress.

“Well, that was nice of you. Thank you. We appreciate it ever so much.” Kai said sarcastically with a sarcastic smile. Then his face turned serious. “Now leave.”

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you so mean?” Joong ki questioned. “You come from such a nice family. Me, my parents, and your parents are pretty decent as well. What happened to you?”

You almost scoffed. He did not seem very nice.

Kai balled his hands into fists so hard that his knuckles turned white. Kai was getting angry; you could literally see the frustration building up.

“Ahhh, I guess it was that incident. You changed a lot after that, eh?” Joong ki said thoughtfully. “We used to be best buds, bro! That was the tiniest thing ever! Now tell me for real dude, what happened? Why’d you change so suddenly? I want to know what happened. I really don’t know.” He smiled but it was more like a smirk, it was as if he was mocking Kai about the past, not trying to reconcile with him about whatever it was that needed reconciling.

“You don’t know what happened? You want me to show you what happened? My fist would gladly tell the story-” he stood up and was going to beat Joong ki to pulp.

Suho and D.O knew he would make a scene and both of them grabbed either one of his arms. 

“Don’t Kai. You’ll get in trouble.” Suho hissed, holding onto his wrist tightly.

“Leave.” Kai said, not looking at Joong ki.

Joong ki smirked, happy to know that he had gotten on Kai’s nerves. He walked away. But not before Kai stuck his leg out and caused him to trip.

Now it was Kai’s turn to smirk as he sat down in his seat.

Joong ki fell head first onto the floor, his nose going completely flat.

A lot of people stopped and turned to stare at Joong ki, who was still on the ground. Abruptly, he stood up and glared at Kai. “You did that!”

Kai innocently smiled with mischief written all over his eyes.

“What do you mean? I was just stretching my legs. You shouldn’t be such a klutz.”

Joong ki was fuming, but he was already embarrassed and couldn’t make a scene. So he just left, red-faced.

D.O and Suho had let go of Kai but Suho warned him, “Kai, don’t let your anger get the better of you! You know better than that.”

Kai shrugged and put his plate to the side. He stared at his white knuckles that were slowly turning back to their original colour.

“Where do I put my plate away?” Se Hun asked trying to clear the tension. He held his plate as he stood up. “Do I put it on that table or-?”

Lu Han interrupted him. “Nooo, you leave it here. Clearly, you not coming for the last 3 years has affected you. You leave your plate here and someone comes and gets it.”

Se Hun blinked, as he sat down. “So I leave it here…. And other people come and take it for me….”

Lu Han nodded.

“I have two legs that work perfectly fine and I could go put my own plate away.” Se Hun said crossly. Se Hun had never been that spoiled rich kid that had people doing everything for him. He didn’t like that and didn’t think he ever would. The rest of EXO was the same, when you have working arms and legs why can’t you just go and put your own plate away? But they were used to it now.

So Se Hun awkwardly sat there with his plate in front of him. A couple minutes later, a lady in an apron came and piled EXO’s dishes on a cart. Se Hun still felt really awkward, it was weird having people do everything for you.

“When are we going to get dinner?” Xiumin asked.

“Later.” D.O replied. “There’s too many people right now.”

Xiumin pouted but didn’t say anything, he hoped all the bugs would be gone when they would go get their food.

You looked at the time. 8:47. You sighed,* There’s still dinner and that stupid mingling thing. Ahh, when is this going to be over? But what incident was that Joong Ki guy talking about? He’s so irksome….. I feel bad for Kai.*

Suho, who had decided to forget about Joong Ki (he wasn’t worth their time and anger, they would only see him today), was looking at you nervously.

Now that he looked closely at you, you resembled Hoya very much. He had never been so close to you for this long and now that he had, he could see the distinct features that only someone related to Hoya could have. So he decided to muster up the courage to ask you the question that had been chewing his insides ever since he met you.

“Haerin”? Suho said, his palms sweating a bit. “If I may ask, what was your brother’s name?”

You grew extremely sad at the mention of his name on the inside, but on the outside you showed no emotion. You looked at him with blank eyes.

“Lee Howon.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~!

So sorry for not updating for a while… ehehehe.

Anywayysss, long update (: Suho's suspicions have been confirmed :O

Btw, business party is two more chapters~

Omg.. that snail on a fork thing... I looked at it once.. ONCE... and I never opened it again.... sorry to those that clicked on it and were disgusted.

Not that there's anything wrong with the French and their snails, I'm not being racist. But it's kinda odd.

Anyways, I don’t like Joong Ki, he’s a .

Speaking of him, many of you noticed the little typo in the last chapter.

I WAS HALF ASLEEP WHEN I RANDOMLY PICKED HIM OKAY D: I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW WHO HE WAS UNTIL GOOGLE BROUGHT HIM UP D:

But thanks for telling me, I did my research on him :)

And so sorry for the grammer mistakes.

I had to say something else… I forgot… great…

Oh well~

BYEBYEEEE~~~~

I don’t like this chapter much…. So

Comment and tell me what you think, PLEAAAAAAASEEEEEE

And thank you (:  (cant forget my manners like Se Hun ;) )

Oh yeah! My other fic (the wings vs. life one) will be updated tomorrow~! (I hope)

I’m planning on writing a series of one shots. One EXO member starring in each one.

That’s 12 one shots… wow…

Some will be sad. Some will be happy. Some will be funny. Some will be fantasy.

Okay I’m pretty sure that’s all I had to say…

BYEEEE :D