He's comin' back...

Paradise? Yea..... NO

You and Se Hun waited in the living room for Lu Han. Se Hun was nervous.

And it showed when he talked.

“Noona, when ith Lu Han hyung coming? Did he thay when? He didn’t thound too mad, did he? He’th not going to kill me right?!” he said, his lisp coming out. You laughed at his adorable lisp.

“Hey!” he frowned. “Are you laughing at my lithp? That’th tho mean, noona! I can’t help itth.” He pouted.

You stopped laughing and pinched his cheek. “Are you really scared of him?”

He nodded, “Lu Han hyung can be tho thcary!”

“Don’t worry.” You assured him. “He’s only taking you to the doctors. He’s not going to beat you to pulp or anything.” You chuckled.

Se Hun nodded, feeling a bit better. Not because of what you said. *If noona’s here, hyung can’t yell at me! YESS!*

You looked at him strangely, wondering what was going on in his little mind.

The doorbell rang and you heard the maid’s going to the door.

“Oh! Xi Master!” you could tell they were bowing.

“Yeah, hi. Where’s Se Hun?” he asked hurriedly.

Se Hun’s eyes widened and he shot up from the sofa, careful not to move his hand too much. He hid behind the big sofa, that’s back was facing the far wall.

You furrowed your eyebrows, “What are you-”

“SSSSHH NOONA!” he whispered loudly.

“Living room?” you heard Lu Han’s voice. “Oh ok.” And you heard footsteps coming to the living room.

Lu Han appeared and he looked around. He saw you and smiled, “Annyeong Haerin.” *No need to be formal right? She is my new cousin afterall.*

You smiled back, “Hi.”

Lu Han looked around, cocking an eyebrow. “Where is Se Hun?”

“Um.” You looked at the sofa Se Hun was hiding behind. Lu Han got the hint and rolled his eyes.

“Where oh where can Se Hunnie be?” he sing-songed, with his hands in his pocket, walking around. “I have no idea where he is. I wonder where I’ll,” he walked to the back of the sofa. “Find him.” *Busted.* Se Hun thought as he looked up from his crouching position at a not-amused Lu Han.

“……… hi hyung.” Se Hun rose up.

“Well?” he asked. “What happened?”

“Ithortofkindoffelldownthethtairsandrolledintothemainhallthonownoonathinkthmyhandmightbetwithted.” He said all in one breath plus his lisp. He held onto his hand, that was still hurting a lot.

“You.” Lu Han pointed at him. “What. Did. You. Do.”

You sighed, seeing that Se Hun wasn’t going to say anything… well anything understandable. “He was fooling around a bit, and then fell and rolled around. And now his wrist might be twisted.” You said, not exactly giving Se Hun away, but not lying either.

“Hm.” Lu Han crossed his arms. “Fooling around, eh?” he said to Se Hun.

Se Hun looked down. Lu Han sighed and held his hand out. “Show me your hand.”

Se Hun lifted his right hand and cringed, “Ahhhh.” It even hurt lifting it up.

Lu Han gently took his wrist and touched it, “Does it hurt?”

“YES!” Se Hun yelled, taking his hand back. “Geez, hyung you’re so hurtful.”

Lu Han sent him a look. “Let’s go to the doctor’s then. My car is outside. Are you coming?” he asked you.

“Yeah, noona pleeeeaaseee.” Se Hun begged. “I’m hurt, I need my noona.” He pouted.

“Okay.” You agreed. *Not going to do any harm right? Only assurance that he’s okay*

“Yayy!!!! Noona’s coming, noona’s coming-” he was starting to cheer again when Lu Han stopped him.

“Your cheering is what got you hurt, so there’s no need to continue.” He said flatly. “Yes, I know you were cheering because there’s no school today and then you celebrated on the staircase railing and then did acrobats down the stairs and twisted your wrist.”

Se Hun gawked at him, “H-How’d you- How did you know?!”

Lu Han smiled in triumph, “Because. I know everything.”

Se Hun made a face *Mr. I Know Everything.*

“I’ll get my sweater. Se Hun wait here, I’ll get yours as well.” You said, going up the stairs.

“Thanks noona!” you heard Se Hun call.

  10 minutes later, you and Se Hun were seated at the back of Lu Han’s car.

“Can’t noona just bandage my hand up, hyung?” Se Hun asked.

“Noooo, we need to get your hand checked by a doctor.” Lu Han said. “It could be a lot serious than it looks. We don’t know.”

Se Hun pouted, “But doctors are evil! Evil, I tell you!”

You saw Lu Han roll his eyes from the mirror. “He’s not going to do anything to you. He’s just going to look at your hand!”

Se Hun shook his head, “That’s what they all say.” He muttered to you, you smiled.

The three of you soon arrived at the clinic. You and Lu Han got out of the car, expecting Se Hun to follow.

“Se Hun, I have your health card. My mom gave it to me-” Lu Han turned around and didn’t see Se Hun.

“Se Hun?!” he said, looking back at the car.

“What?” you turned around as well and saw that he wasn’t following you guys. You both sighed and went back to the car.

After a rough 5 minutes, Lu Han had forcefully nicely dragged Se Hun to the clinic.

Se Hun was grumbling incoherent words as he sat on the chair in the waiting room. Lu Han gave him a long look before saying to you, “Watch over him. He’ll try to run away.” And then he walked to the front desk.

Se Hun sulked and you scooted closer to him. “Se Hun-ahh, you have to go to the doctor! Or you’ll never get better. I’m sure your dad wouldn’t want that. He’s out of the country and his son is having health issues? That is not something a father wants to hear while he’s not at home.”

Se Hun softened *Appa*

Lu Han came back and sat down on the other side of Se Hun.

“The doctor will see you in a couple of minutes.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 hour later you, Lu Han, and Se Hun walked into the house. Se Hun had a brand new, beautiful, white, bandage wrapped around his wrist in a professional manner.

The doctor had said it was a minor sprain and he put some ointment on it. For one week, he had to put ointment on it and wrap new bandages around it every day. The X-Ray results would be out by then and if all was well then he would just need to change his bandages once a week for two extra weeks.

“Does your hand hurt?” you asked. Se Hun shrugged, “It’s bearable. Better than before though, so it’s ok.” He smiled.

You felt relieved.

Lu Han studied you. Se Hun had told him about what happened before you moved here and felt sympathy. He also thought you were a very strong girl. Being able to show emotion after going through so much. He found you were admirable in that way. 

“So,” Lu Han said. “What do you guys want to do?”

*Guys?* you thought. *So… I have to be included too? Which means I can’t go and shut myself up in my room….????*

Lu Han’s phone suddenly rang. “Hello?”

“Oh?” his eyes rounded. “Today? What time?”

“Evening? Okay….. Mhmmm…. ‘Kay I’ll tell him. Have a safe trip~” and he hung up.

He looked at you and Se Hun. “Se Hun, our parents are coming back from China today. Your dad will be here at around 8.” He said with a smile.

Se Hun brightened, “Really? Appa’s coming back? YAYYY!!!!” you could see his eyes dancing and his whole face glowed. You could tell he was close to his father. “YIPPEEEEEE!” you could also tell he wanted to jump up and down and do his cheering ceremony so bad, but Lu Han wouldn’t let him. Se Hun's love for his father showed.

The love that you and Hoya felt for your father as well.

You grew sad again. *Lucky Se Hun…. But I wonder what his dad is like. Caring and kind like my appa? Ooorrr…… more like his wife….. he’s probably going to hate me too……* you thought dismally. Your family life wasn’t the best in the world. And now you were sure it wouldn’t get any better. *I am not looking forward to this.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiii~!

:O Se Hun's dad is cominggg.

I wonder what he's like~~~~

LOL joke, I already know.

But you guys don't~~~~ KEKEKE

(:

I couldn't find any gifs/pictures for the chapter :(

But here's some Kray (: (Is that what they're called? O.O)

I don't show a lot of EXO-K......

So forgive me and accept their roses~ http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30900000/-EXO-K-Rose-Day-exo-k-30918322-640-416.jpg

Kai's the only one presenting it properly..... LOLLLL

Se Hun is derp-ing

Suho seems very awkward with the rose

Baekhyun is trying to cover up his bad-rose-holding by smiling oh-so angelically (spelling?)

D.O and Chanyeol are holding it ok actually (:

Well, you can't blame em.... No one would know how hold a rose for a camera...

Kai is actually holding it like a gun..... OH NOOO RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! KAI'S GUNNA SHOOT US WITH A ROSE D:

Kay sorry for being so dorky

 BYEBYEEE (:

PS I'm thinking of starting another EXO fic....

PSS I dunno anything about sprained wrists and all that health stuff... I just made it all up... Oh and I also don't know who long it takes to get from China to Korea.... I'm thinking 6-7 hours? So yeah excuse me if those things are wrong..... :D