The Day My Life Changed Completely Part 2

Paradise? Yea..... NO

The first bell for school rang as soon as you and Infinite entered through the doors.

"EEK! I'M GONNA BE LATE!" Sunggyu quickly disappeared. He had a perfect record of no lates and no absences, and he planned on keeping that.

"Ugh... I don't wanna go to class!" Sungyeol complained, stomping his foot on the ground.  "History is BO-RING."

"Whatever. Come on buddy, let's go." L dragged him away by the arm.

"I have Math." Dongwoo made a face.

"Business." Hoya said glumly.

"I have Chemistry!" Woohyun said excitedly. "I hope we blow something up today!" he smiled widely at the thought and he left as well, not before giving you a big hug.

"Haerin, let's go. We have Literature." Sungjong told you. You and Sungjong had all of your classes together. You were the same age, but he still made you call him, 'Oppa'. He said it made him feel more 'manly'.

You nodded, "Bye oppas~" you waved to Hoya and Dongwoo, who waved back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch time and after a tiring morning, you and Sungjong trudged to the cafeteria. You guys found Sungyeol, L, and Woohyun at a table near the back of the cafeteria.

"I'm so hungry!" you plopped down in between Woohyun and L and took your lunch out.

"Yaaah, me thuuuuu. Clath wasth tho thtiring!" Sungyeol's voice was muffled because of the giant amount of food in his mouth. You, Woohyun, L, and Sungjong all had the same expressions. O_O

"EAT first Sungyeol, TALK second. You naaasty boy!" L shook his head. Sungyeol swallowed and then said, "I saaaid, "Yeah me too. Class was so tiring!""

"Ahhhh." you guys nodded.

Sunggyu, Hoya, and Dongwoo appeared and settled themselves at the table.

"Noodles~!" you said happily and started eating them at a rapid pace.

"Aigoo, Haerin." Hoya shook his head. "Eat slowly! The food isn't going anywhere."

You stuck your tongue out and continued to eat.

"What are we doing after school today?" Sunggyu asked, biting his burger.

"Let's go to the arcade~!" Sungjong suggested. "We haven't been there for a while."

"I can't, some chemistry movie is coming on today at 4:30. We have to watch it, it's 'very educational'. I have to write an essay on it as well." Woohyun mumbled sadly.

"Sungyeol and I have a history project to complete on war." L said.

"We can finish that on Sunday." Sungyeol reminded him.

"No," L gave him a look. "I don't work last minute, unlike you Lee Sungyeol. We are finishing that project by tomorrow, whether you like it or not."

Sungyeol pouted and stuck his tongue out at him when he saw that L was digging through his bag for his water bottle.

"I saw that."

Sungyeol jumped and stuffed his sandwhich in his mouth.

"Let's go to L's house then. Him and Sungyeol can work on their project and Woohyun can watch his movie. We can go to the arcade tomorrow or Sunday. " Sunggyu said. "Is that ok, Myungsoo?"

"Yeah sure, whatever." L said, opening his water bottle.

"You two can come right?" Sunggyu asked Hoya. Hoya nodded.

Lunch ended too fast and you guys headed to your afternoon classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi again~!

Siiiggghh, I don't wanna write the next chapter D:

LAY TIME~!

ft. Kris (:

LOL Kris is like "... OMG EMBARRASSMENT RIGHT THERE!"

I'll update later today as well~!