Meeting EXO

Paradise? Yea..... NO

The next day was Monday, and you were in no mood to go to school. You lay in bed, dreading the day ahead of you. Actually, you were dreading all the days that were to come.

“Noona!” Se Hun appeared at your door, fully dressed and ready to go to school.  “Come on! Get up!” he walked to your bed and pulled your arm. You sluggishly got out of bed, with Se Hun dragging you out of the room.

He pushed you in the bathroom with your uniform and you stumbled in. Se Hun slammed the door shut.

“Don’t take too long, noona!” he called and you heard him running down the stairs. You sighed and started doing what you needed to do.

10 minutes later, you were all ready. You got your backpack from your now-clean room and went downstairs to the dining room. Se Hun was already there and a plate of toast and eggs was in front of him. He looked up when you stepped into the room.

“Come on, noona!” he smiled. You sat down in your usual seat across from him, in front of your own plate of food.

“Eat up.” He grinned and took a bite of his food. You, on the other hand, just played with yours.

“Noona!” Se Hun cried. You jumped and blinked at him.

“Clearly, you have dietary problems! I have to remind you all the time to eat!” he exclaimed. You took a tiny nibble. Se Hun sighed and put his fork down.

“I can see that my hyungs will have a new person’s health to worry about and not mine.” He muttered as he picked up your fork. He jabbed it into your food. Flashes of another jabbing went through your mind, and your face fel even more than it had already fallen. (if tht makes sense…LOL)

“Ah.” He held it in front of your mouth.

You blinked.

Se Hun sighed again and put the fork down on your plate. “Do I have to teach you how to open your mouth now, too?”

You gave him a flabbergasted look. He sighed again, reaching for your mouth and parting your lips. With one hand, he kept your mouth open, and with the other he picked up the fork. Then, he shoved the fork in your mouth.

You stared at him with your face full of food.

Se Hun heaved another big sigh. His hands reached for your mouth again. “Now I have to teach you how to chew?! Okay, first you part your teeth-”

You cut him off, a small smile on your face. You chewed and quickly swallowed. “It’s okay, I can manage.”

Se Hun face lit up as he put his hands down. He had gotten you to speak! *Noona talked!* Yesterday, you hadn’t spoken a word. He tried everything he could but you would only nodd, shake your head, or shrug. *She even smiled! Ish….. her lips went upwards! And that’s a start!* he was cheering on the inside with a big smile on his face.

Se Hun continued to eat and you took another small bite, chewing slowly. Se Hun tried to create small talk, but he got the same response from you as yesterday. He gave up on trying to talk with you and got you to eat as much as he could, but you were taking small bites and takin’ your sweet time with the chewing.

“Okay, noona! Let’s go to school!” Se Hun said as he put your guys’ plates away. His plate was clean, while yours was ¼ finished. You slowly stood up and grabbed your bag from the floor.

Se Hun and you went outside and into the car that had been waiting outside.

You were silent the whole ride to school, just gazing out the window. While Se Hun kept giving you nervous glances, *Noona’s still sad…….*

When you arrived at school you looked up at the big building and lowered your head. *Another miserable day.*

Se Hun looked at you again before putting a fake smile on his face. “Come noona! There’s still time before the bell rings, you can meet my friends now.” He beamed and went into the school. You sighed and followed him.

He led you into the cafeteria and to a table at the back. Se Hun spotted his hyungs at their regular table and waved. He had told them all about you before, so they knew your situation. Well, who didn’t at this point.

“Hi hyungs!” Se Hun said as he reached the table, you stood behind him.

“Heeeyy.”

“’Sup.”

“Morning!”

“Yo! Got anything to eat?”

“Hey Se Hun, did you do your homework? I ‘forgot’ mine at home….”

“Hello, young one~”

Se Hun glared at Lu Han. “Don’t call me that.”

Lu Han just smiled sweetly. “Whatever you say, young one~”

Se Hun wrinkled his nose and took out some papers from his bag. He threw them at Kai. “Here. But you’re not going to learn anything like that.”

Kai shrugged. “Don’t worry-”

Suho snatched the papers away, “Do your work, by yourself.”

Kai scowled and took out some paper, then he decided he would just tell the teacher he didn’t do his homework… it’s only one x on the homework completion paper, right?

"How's your hand?" Lay asked, resting his head on his elbow so it wouldn't collapse out of dizziness. Everyone else looked at Se Hun as well, wanting to know the answer.

"Fine." Se Hun smiled. “Anyways! You guys wanted to meet my noona, right?"

All heads snapped up at once. They all looked at Se Hun expectantly.

“Well, here she is~!” Se Hun moved to the side and revealed you to EXO. You looked down, embarrassed at the 11 pairs of eyes that were on you. “This is my noona~!”

You looked up nervously, “Um, hello. I’m Lee Haerin.” You bowed and bit your lip.

They were still staring at you.

Suho, who had been half asleep, was wide awake when he heard you say your name. His eyes slightly rounded as he realized something. *Lee Haerin? Nahhh… there are lots of Lee Haerin’s…..* But he couldn’t help but notice that your features somewhat resembled Hoya. You guys had the same eye colour, not eye shape, eye colour. Your cheekbones and lips were the same as Hoya’s. Except your lips were a bit smaller and more girly. Suho pressed his lips into a thin line. *I could just be thinking these up and forcing my mind to think that she is Hoya’s sister…. But didn’t her brother die? Like a week and a half ago…. The exact time Hoya hasn’t been coming to work.* Suho’s eyes widened as his stomach turned into a knot. His breathing became a bit heavier. *No…. no. It’s a coincidence…..* he tried to convince himself and gave his attention back to you. *Don’t think stupid things Kim Joonmeyon!*

“Hello~!” Xiumin decided to introduce himself first, since he was closest to you. “I’m Xiumin. A senior, going to graduate this year~! Do you have food?”

You blinked at him. Baekhyun, who was next to him, elbowed him. “You idiot, you do not ask her that!” he whispered loudly.

Xiumin gave Baekhyun a look, “Whaaaat? I was just wondering.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and then looked at you. “You already know me. We have bio and hospitality together.” He smiled. You nodded.

“You know me as well.” Chanyeol grinned. “We’re in the same hospitality class! Yum food~!”

“Awww, I wish I had that class this semester.” Xiumin pouted.

“Well, you don’t so ha!” Chanyeol stuck his tongue out.

“Aish, you little-” Xiumin was going to attack him, but Baekhyun stopped him.

Everyone looked at the next guy, who had been silent with a poker face on the whole time. He finally spoke, “I’m Kris, a senior as well.” He said, looking at you and giving you a smile. A smile that he rarely gave anyone but EXO.

You attempted to smile back, but failed.

“Annyeong~! I’m Lay. I’m a senior as well.” Lay smiled. “Welcome to our school~”

You wanted to say thanks but couldn’t open your mouth, so you just nodded. Your eyes shifted to across the table, where the rest of them were sitting.

“You already met me as well~” Lu Han beamed. You nodded and suddenly there were shouts.

“What?!”

“You met her before us?!”

“What nonsense is this???!!!”

“LU HAN!”

Lu Han ducked his head, “Oops.”

“Explain!” Chanyeol demanded, narrowing his eyes at his hyung.

“Well, she is my new step-cousin, so obviously I met her first.” Lu Han explained.

“Uhuh!”

“Sure! How could you, hyung! How could you!”

Kris shook his head at the immature members.

“I’m Kai~” said Kai, giving you a dazzling smile. “I’m a sophomore like Se Hun. Welcome to our school~ I’d be glad to give you a tour.” He grinned.

“I already did!” Se Hun said, rather defensively. “Next!”

“I-I’m Suho.” Suho stuttered as your eyes landed on him. He avoided your eyes. *Lots of Lee Haerins in this world… lots that could look like Hoya… lots* “A senior as well, I hope you like our school and we become good friends.” he smiled.

You nodded; you felt like your neck was going to break off if you nodded one more time.

“My name is Chen. We’re in the same chemistry class.” Chen said and gave you a shy smile that you tried to return.

“Last but certainly not least!” Tao said, smiling. “TAOOO!!! We’re in the same Literature class.” He grinned like a dork. Again, you nodded.

“Okay, now that those are done with. Phew, that took a while. So many people.” Se Hun mumbled. “Come, noona! There’s still like 20 minutes before class. You can sit with me. Move your fat Lu Han.” Se Hun pushed Lu Han over because he was sitting at the edge. Se Hun put you in the space and then put himself at the edge. Lu Han gave Se Hun a how-dare-you-be-rude-to-me-face, but moved over to make room for you.

Lu Han gave you a friendly smile. “Hello~! You’re going to be with us from now on! So don’t be shy, we’re all bff’s here~!”

Chanyeol snorted, “Ew, hyung. What guy says bff?”

“You forgot,” Xiumin said. “Lu Han’s not a guy.” They both snickered and high fived each other.

“Hey!” Lu Han pouted. Se Hun laughed.

“You have to call us oppa.” Xiumin grinned.

You stared at him. You had never called anyone oppa before except Infinite and Hoya.

Lu Han nodded. “Baozi has a point. You have to call us seniors oppa.”

You blinked. *Call them oppa? We’ll see….*

“Kai, you have to call her noona.” Baekhyun said.

“Nu uhhh.” Kai shook his head.

“Yeah! She’s in grade 11, you’re in grade 10. Therefore, she is older and you should call her noona!” Chanyeol broke it down for him.

“So? I’m taller!” he pointed at himself.

“The world does not go by height!” Xiumin said defensively.

“Yes it does! Well…... it should!” Kai said stubbornly.

“Noooo!” Xiumin argued.

“If the world went by height….. then Kris hyung would be king.” Chanyeol laughed.

Everyone else did too. Even Kris.

“I’d be the second king!” Kai said.

“Nooo, I would!” Chanyeol said, pointing at himself.

“THIRD KING!” Kai shouted.

“Hey, we’re like the same height!” Se Hun pouted.

“Nooo, I’m 1 cm taller!” Kai said matter-of-factly, holding a finger up.

“Then..…. Where would we be?” Suho, Xiumin, Baekhyun and D.O said; with glum faces.

“You guys could be our dwarf servants.” Kai snickered.

“Yeah! And Lay, Lu Han, Chen, and Tao could be the Royal-Council members or whatever they are!” Chanyeol said excitedly. “And we could be the Royal family who is so awesomely awesome cuz we’re so tall!”

“More like royal pains in the .” Baekhyun muttered. The short ones laughed at that.

“Okay!” Suho clapped his hands together. “I reviewed all my chemical reactions yesterday! Who wants to listeeen?” he asked. Chen and Kai were beside him, and being beside study-nerd Suho meant you would be the one forced to listen to him talk about boringness. Suho called it his ‘class’. Chen quickly turned away and pretended to be helping Tao with homewok.

Kai quickly glanced around, looking for a distraction but-

“Okay Kai! You get to be my student!” Suho said cheerfully, everybody at the table gave him a sympathetic look. Kai inwardly groaned. *Why me?! It’s always me!* “Today, we’re learning about chemical reactions.”

Kai quietly slipped his earphones into his ear.

“Haha.” Suho gave him a fake smile then a serious face. “No.” Suho pulled them out.

“Awww, hyung!”

“No buts! Okay so I’ll tell you about what I recently reviewed. Amides and amines. An amide is formed from the condensation reaction of a carboxylic acid and an amine. An amine is formed from an ammonia molecule and an alkyle halide. Wait- I should start from the beginning, otherwise you’ll be confused.”

“Nono! I don’t need you to read me an essay! Knowing about armins and abdides is enough!” Kai quickly said.

“Clearly, my lacking knowledge student, you are confused. It’s amides and amines. OKAY SO!” Suho took a deep breath. “It all starts from alkanes.”

And he droned on and on and on. Kai zoned out, not paying attention. Then he jolted up.

“TEACHER!” he raised his hand.

“An amide is when there is a carbonyl group which is bonded to a nitrogen that's bonded to other alkyl groups-” Suho stopped and sighed. He hadn’t noticed Kai’s bored face. “Yes? Wait. No you may not go to washroom, or get a drink or leave. And no, I will not stop. Unless you have a question regarding what I’m saying?”

Kai put his hand down *Darn* “What I was going to say… was…. Uh… Xiumin hyung’s eating in class!” he pointed at Xiumin who had found cookies in Baekhyun’s bag.

“Whfagt” Xiumin looked baffled, as bits of cookies fell from his mouth.

“He is not in my class.” Suho said. “Anyways, where was I?” he thought to himself.

“THE END!” Kai said. “Yup, the end. That’s right.”

“Oh that’s right, alkenes.” Suho remembered, ignoring Kai’s comment. He continued. “Alkenes have double bonds and alkynes had triple bonds they are more reactive than alkanes.”

Kai zoned out again and Suho continued on.

“Aromactic compounds are unsaturated cyclic hydrocarbons. To name them you-”

“TEACHER!” Kai said again, raising his hand.

“WHAT?” Suho said, giving him the your-annoying look.

“When is class over?” Kai asked.

“WHEN I'M DONE TELLING YOU HOW TO NAME THEM AND THEIR PROPERTIES OKAY!? GOOD. NOW SHUT YOUR FACE!” Suho yelled.

“Okay.” Kai said quietly, looking down.  

“Okay, so.” Suho continued on. “To name them-”

“TEACHER! YOU SAID A BAD WORD!” Kai shouted.

“Alkenes have double bonds and alkynes had triple bonds. They are more reactive than alkanes. But their boiling points are lower the reason being that they are unsaturated. Which-” Suho had either ignored this comment or hadn’t heard it. Either way, he continued.

Kai tuned out again.

“Kai.” Suho called. “Kai? Kai?! KAI!”

“W-What?” Kai snapped out of his trance.

“Were you listening to what I was saying?” Suho asked, crossing his arms.

“Yeah…”

“Okay, then what are the properties?” Suho asked.

“Oh um… they are…. highly reactive metals…” Kai said, trying to remember some stuff from his science class.

“HM.” Suho said in a disapproving voice. “Pay attention, young mister!”

Kai made a face and Suho started talking again. “So…..”

At the other end of the table Lay wasn’t feeling so good. He put his head on the table.

“Are you okay?” Kris asked, concerned.

“Mhmmm.” Lay mumbled, not really wanting to tell the truth. He wanted to talk and get to know you as well, but his head was killing him.

“You sure?”

“Mhmmm.”

Kris wasn’t convinced but decided to keep an eye on him for now.

“Haerin, your favourite class is hospitality right?” Chanyeol asked, grinning.

“No, her favourite class is literature.” Tao corrected.

“Nu uhhh, its biology. Duh~! Who doesn’t like bio?” Baekhyun said.

“Nooo,” Chen spoke up. “Chemistry is fun. And she doesn’t sit beside loud, idiots in that class.”

“No!”

“I am NOT loud, if that’s what you’re trying to say Chen!”

“Puh-lease.”

“Literature is her favourite class, and she’ll be on my side as soon as she sees my aegyo! BUING BUING~”

You stared and then blinked. But you had to admit, the buing buing was cute.

“You guys are scaring her!” Xiumin said, his mouth bulging with food that you could barely understand him.

“Sorry, Haerin.” They apologized.

“She still likes hospitality better.” Chanyeol whispered.

“No!”

“Nu uh!”

“Boy, you don’t wanna get me started!”

“Oh yeah?-”

“Quiet!” Lu Han said. “Haerin won’t like any classes if you guys continue! She’ll like the end of the class! Come on guys, we just met her. Don’t scare her away!”

They nodded and started to ask random questions and made weird comments. Occasionally, they would fight for stupid reasons.

“Noona,” Se Hun whispered. “I hope you don’t hate us.”

You looked at him, surprised. “Why would I hate you?”

Se Hun shrugged.

“Well, I don’t. so don’t think that, okay?” you said.

Se Hun nodded and smiled.

After a while, they gave up on trying to create small talk. You weren’t showing much emotion and would just nod or not reply. They understood, you weren’t in the mood right now to be all happy and cheerful so they didn’t judge you and continued on with their normal lives. Of course, they’d still acknowledge you and be friendly.

You quietly rested your head in your arms. *They’re not so bad. I like them…..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again~!

Long chapter, eh?

Hope it's not too boring (Suho's chemistry class)

But next chapter is business party~! Woopppeee! 

Kay byeeee~!

Comment and subscribe~~~~

And excuse the grammer mistakes D: