The Day My Life Changed Completely Part 1

Paradise? Yea..... NO

It was Friday, you woke up feeling kind of off. You looked out the window. Your eyes sparkled. *Waahh!! It's such a nice day!* You hopped out of bed, forgetting about whatever feeling you were feeling. You washed and changed into your uniform.

It was 8:00, you opened the door to Hoya's room and stepped inside.

"OPPPAAA!!!!!" you screamed.

Hoya didn't move. You sighed in frustration.

"OPPAA!!!" you shook him hard.

"HOWON OPPAAA!!!" you kicked his bed and threw his blanket on the floor. Hoya groaned and curled into a ball.

"Oppa, get up. It's time for school! It's such a nice day today. We should eat at the park, it'll be nice. Now come on! Get up! It's Friday! You'll have all day tomorrow to sleep in!" you said, and folded his fallen blanket neatly.

Hoya mumbled some stuff about school being a waste and went into the bathroom. You laughed and went downstairs.

"Hmmm." you wondered aloud. "What should we eat today?" *I guess we could just take milk and some snacks and eat at the park* You started putting croissants, cookies, brownies, and cartons of milk in a bag.

*There.* you tied the bag. *They'll like all these treats. Specially Sungyeol, he's crazy about brownies.* You set the bag on the sofa and put your school bag beside it.

Hoya came down, tucking in his shirt. "What are we eating?"

"Oppa!" you said. "I told you already! We're eating at the park. I packed snacks and stuff."

Hoya nodded.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANGBANGBANGBANG!

You smiled and went to the door. Hoya rolled his eyes and muttered, "Idiot I tell you, idiot." he sat down on the sofa, putting his socks on.

You opened the door and you saw Sungyeol's fist high in the air, ready to hit someone. Your eyes widened and you hid behind the door with your head peeking out, "No need to get so violent oppa."

"I know you, dingdong. I swear your going to break the door down one day." L put his hand back to his side. Sungyeol sheepishly smiled. Infinite came in and as usual, sat around the living room.

“PUAHAHA!! GET IT?! DING-DONG! AS IN THE DOOR! AND THE DOORBELL! PUAHAHA!” Sunggyu and Woohyun were rolling on the floor, laughing so hard. You and the rest of Infinite just sat there, waiting for them to realize it wasn’t funny.

Finally they stopped laughing. They hadn’t noticed that everyone else was rolling their eyes and shaking their heads at them.

"We're eating out today!" you announced. "I packed some snacks and we're eating at the park! So stop lounging around and let's go!" you said enthusiastically, putting your bag on and picking up the heavy bag full of snacks.

"YAYY! PICNIC!" Sungyeol and Sungjong started jumping around. "LET'S GO!" they ran back to the door and put their shoes on. Infinite shrugged and followed them.

You laughed and slipped your shoes on. Hoya was putting his jacket on and looking for his shoes. When all of you guys finished, you headed out to the park that was near your school.

"Here," Hoya held his hand out and took the bag from you. "I'll carry it."

"Thanks oppa!" you gave him a grateful smile. 5 minutes later you guys arrived at the park. It was empty, except for a few people taking a morning stroll.

"Haerin!" Sungyeol called."DID YOU BRING BROWNIES?!"

“Huh?” you decided to . “Oh. No oppa. Sorry, I forgot.”

“WHAAT?!” he ran to you and starting shaking you. “How could you forget the brownies?!”

You laughed and shook your head, "Don’t worry oppa. I brought the brownies, I was just kidding " You took them out and gave them to him.

"YAY!" he went on a string and immediately started eating them. You handed out other snacks to everyone.

"Hey! I want one too!" Woohyun whined and went after Sungyeol, who was on his 5th brownie.

"NO!" Sungyeol hugged the bag of brownies. "MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!"

Woohyun and Sungyeol started fighting over the brownies.

You shook your head and just sipped on your milk. You climbed up a slide and went sliding down, "WHEEEE!!" you laughed like a little kid. Someone bumped into you. You looked behind and saw Hoya. "Heeeey."

"Oof." you heard from behind Hoya.

"Wha-' Hoya turned around and saw Dongwoo, smiling his signature wide smile.

His smile vanished, and he looked behind him. Sungjong was sitting there, he saw everyone staring at him and he made a heart.

"Waah-OOF!" Sungjong looked behind him and saw Sunggyu waving the peace sign frantically.

"This thing is pretty fun." he grinned. "OOF!"

He looked behind him and saw Woohyun and L.

"OUCH! SUNGYEOL!" L suddenly screamed and held his back. "YOU IDIOT!"

"It's Idiot hyung to you, mister!" Sungyeol appeared and wagged his finger at him, holding his brownies in his other hand. Then, he starting smiling and waving as well.

You couldn't help but laugh at the silly boys. You took your carton of milk and hopped off the slide, walking to the trash can when you heard shouts from behind you.

"WHOAH! HAERIN WAIT- ACK!"

"AAHHHH!"

"GAH!"

"OUCCHH!!!!"

"HELP MEE!!!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP!"

"HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME! YOU'RE SO HEAVY HYUNG!"

Startled, you looked behind and saw all of Infinite piled on top of each other groaning and screaming in pain.

 You laughed again and shook your head. You started helping them up.

"OWW! HAERIN! SUNGGYU HYUNG IS SO HEAVY!" Sungjong groaned at you and held on for dear life.

"YAH! I'M NOT EVEN THAT HEAVY! SHEESH! BE A MAN!" Sunggyu yelled back.

"NU UH!"

"YU HUH!"

They continued to bicker. After a while, they had stopped and you guys all threw the food away and went to school.

You took Hoya's hand. "Oppa, can we come back again? It was fun."

Hoya smiled, and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe double update~

Do you guys like the gifs? I found them adorable :D

They're not mine, of course. Credit to the owners~

LET'S LOOK AT SOME LAY NOW~!

Ft. Lu Han (: They look sho cuuute~

Comment and subscribe~ :D