Strange Feeling

Paradise? Yea..... NO

"Howon opppaa." you opened the door to your brother's room. He was still fast asleep. You sighed.

"OPPA!!! TIME FOR SCHOOL!" you yelled at the top of your lungs. Hoya didn't budge.

"OPPPAAA!!!" you screamed in his ear. Still, no response. Usually when you did that he'd stir or wave you away. But today was different. *Why's he not waking up? It's as if he was working all night and not sleeping.....*

"Howon oppaaa." you shook him. Hoya blinked a few times and yawned. "Time for school?"

"Yup."

You left his room and changed into your uniform. When you started going downstairs you heard the doorbell ring. *Eh? Who could it be at this time? Infinite doesn't come this early. They come at 8:15.* You looked at the time, 8:00. You walked to the door and opened it.

Infinite was standing there with bright smiles. You looked at them, surprised. "You guys are early." you said, opening the door wider so that they could come in.

"Yeahhh, we got ready earlier today. Hehe." Woohyun said.

"Why?" you asked.

"Because we had to ask how Hoya's new -" Sungyeol started but L clamped his hand over his mouth, hard. Sungyeol blinked and then remembered that you didn't know about Hoya's new job. L glared at him.*You IDIOT!*

"Oppa's new what? And why is your hand on Sungyeol oppa's mouth?" you tilted your head to the side. L immediately removed his hand and gave Sungyeol one last glare.

"Hoya's new," Sunggyu quickly tried to cover up. He saw Sungjong's belt sticking out from his uniform."Hoya's new belt! He's been complaining for a while." he came up with an extremely lame excuse.

"Belt? He bought a belt? Really?" you raised your brow, not believing him one bit. "What are you hiding from me?" you tapped your foot on the ground.

Just then, Hoya came down. He looked at them and asked, "What are you guys doing here so early?"

*Saved by the Hoya!* Sunggyu quickly said, "Oh, Hoya your here? Haerin-ah I think you should prepare breakfast now. Sungyeol, why don't you go help?"

Sungyeol nodded and took you to the kitchen. You gave the others one last look and disappeared into the kitchen. The rest of Infinite sat on the couches and floor of the living room.

"Soooo?" Woohyun looked at Hoya expectantly.

"Yes?" Hoya yawned.

"How'd it go?! Your stupid night-job!" Dongwoo whispered.

"Oh, that." Hoya said. "Pretty good. Not that bad."

They nodded and looked at him again.

"What now?!"

"Tell us EVERYTHING." Sungjong clarified. Hoya sighed and told them in a quick ten minutes.

"Ohhh. At least your bosses aren't horrible to you." Dongwoo said.

"Yeahh." Hoya was glad.

Then they smellt something from the kitchen. Something burning.

"OPPAAA!!!" they heard you scream.

"Who told you to send SUNGYEOL with her to the kitchen?! HE CAN BURN WATER FOR GODSAKES!" L hissed at Sunggyu and they all ran in the kitchen.

Sungyeol was smiling nervously while you were throwing the burnt waffles away and scrubbing the burnt pan.

"Lee Sungyeol, what did you do?!" Hoya asked, bewildered.

"Well, um. Ehe. Haerin went to take out the fruits and juice and told me to take care of the waffles. But um, I went to get a glass of water then forgot about the waffles and starting playing on my phone...." Sungyeol scratched his head. Each and every single person face-palmed themselves. L gave Sungyeol an ice cold glare.

"Well! I'm just gunna go to the bathroom." Sungyeol backed away. "Might not be back for like," he started running out of the room. " as long as it takes for you guys to not be mad~!" he ran away.

"Aiggooooo." Sunggyu shook his head. "Sorry about him Haerin. He's such an idiot."

"It's ok, at least I have time to make more since you guys came early." you smiled and heated the pan up again.

"I'LL stick around and help. You guys go...... do something else." Woohyun waved them away and put an arm around your shoulder.

You shrugged his arm off and said, "Thanks oppa."

You and Woohyun prepared breakfast, the others continued talking, and Sungyeol.... was still hiding in the bathroom.

"Sungyeol oppa!!" you banged on the door of the washroom. "Come out! Food is ready!"

"FOOD?" Sungyeol immediately opened the door. "WAIT, NO!" he slammed the door shut.

"OPPA!" you yelled. "WAE?!"

"Because!"

"Because why!"

"Because everyone out there is gunna hit me!"

"What? Why?" you asked, confused.

"CUZ I ALMOST SET THE HOUSE ON FIRE!" Sungyeol yelped, making you jump.

"Oh." you realized and laughed. "Oppa, everyone forgot about that already." It was true, it was as if it left everyone's mind.

"SO? DID YOU SEE THAT GLARE L GAVE ME! THAT KID IS SCARY I TELL YOU! SCARY! HIS GLARE COULD FREEZE THE POND AT THE PARK!" Sungyeol shouted. "HE'LL HIT ME FOR SURE!"

You sighed. Just then, Sunjong and Woohyun came over.

"What's going on? I have to pee." Sungjong said.

"Oppa won't come out. He thinks L oppa is going to hit him." you rolled your eyes. Woohyun looked at you. "When Sungyeol is like this. You have to bribe him, and he'll agree. Sungyeol is a .......complicated kid."

"Could you hurry, I really need to pee."

"Sungyeol-aahhh." Woohyun cooed. "If you come out, I'll buy you a pack of those brownies you like." The door swung open.

"For real?" Sungyeol looked at him.

"Yupp." Woohyun nodded.

"Great, now hyung can you move? I need to pee-"

"Quiet maknae." Sungyeol hushed him. "Plus a lollipop?"

Woohyun rolled his eyes, but agreed.

"OK!" Sungyeol happily bounced out.

"FINALLY!" the washroom door slammed shut.

You guys entered the kitchen and sat down. Sungyeol looked at the table. There was only one available seat. Next to Myungsoo.

Sungyeol gulped.

"What are you doing? You gonna sit or what?" Dongwoo said, making him jump. Hesitantly, Sungyeol sat down. L awknoledged him and continued eating. Sungyeol was at the edge of his seat.

"Yah, what are you doing? Eat." L tapped Sungyeol's hand with his spoon and Sungyeol jumped.

"O-ok." Sungyeol took a bit of his food, and immediately forgot about L. You guys quickly ate and soon were walking to school.

The whole way there, you felt eyes on you guys. But when you looked, no one was there. It was really odd.

"Woohyun you still have to buy me my brownies and lollipop!" Sungyeol reminded him.

"Yeah yeah." Woohyun mumbled.

"Haerin why do you keep looking back?" Sungjong asked.

"Huh? Oh nothing." you looked ahead again.

But you couldn't get the feeling off of you even in school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~!

Another chapter. LOL I love making Sungyeol do stupid things. His character is fun =P

I might update later tonight as well~

Don't you just LOOOVEE their friendship? =DDDDDDD

BIASES <3