Telling Them

Paradise? Yea..... NO

~Ding Dong~

You heard the doorbell ring. Once.

You sighed and picked the letter up. You put the letter in the box and closed the box. You ran into your room and put it into your sidetable. You'd keep the box and the letter in a safe spot. It was Hoya's last gift to you, and the most valueable present you had.

You ran downstairs and opened the door.

Outside, you found the now six membered Infinite. They looked thin and pale. Sungjong's eyes were red. Sunggyu's already nonexsistent eyes, were now completely gone. Sungyeol's face had lost it's colour. L looked like he hadn't eaten or slept in days. Woohyun didn't have his usually cheerful aura around him. Dongwoo's nose was red and there was no smile on his face. Infinite looked so..... unlike themselves.

"Hi oppas." you said quietly.

"Hi Haerin~!" Sungyeol said a little too cheerfully, he tried to smile a huuuge smile, but failed miserably.

"Come in." you opened the door wider and let them in.

"So Haerin." Sunggyu said. "Why did you call us here? Is something wrong? What happened?" They all sat around the living room, the way they used to when Hoya was alive. Except this time, there was no Hoya and they weren't their usual bubbly and outgoing selves.

"Well, the thing is......" you bit your lip. Not sure how to tell them you were moving and were probably, most likely, barely going to see them.

"Haerin. Woohyun said in a warning voice. He knew something was up.

You sat down beside Dongwoo, who moved over to make room for you.

"Earlier today," you started. "A man came. He said he was a detective and worked for the police."

"And?" Sunggyu asked.

"He told me he was in charge of oppa's case. And that he'd do whatever he could for his case." you bit your lip.

"That's good news!" Sungjong squeaked, his voice had gone oddly high. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Yeah." you looked down.

"Haerin, what else did he say?" L asked, he sensed that there was something else.

"Since Howon oppa's d-" you stopped. "D-" you stopped again. "De-" you stopped for the third time. You took a deep breath. "Since Howon oppa is gone. I can't live here, by myself."

Sunggyu nodded, "That makes sense. You can move in with one of us." he gestured at himself and the others, who nodded their heads as well.

"No." you whispered. "I have to go live with my step-mom." you finally said it.

They all froze. Heads turned your way.

"What?" Dongwoo whispered.

You nodded tearfully. "Yeah, I'm moving. Someone will be here to get me on Tuesday, then I'm going back to my step-mom. I'm transferring school's as well."

They were all frozen, first Hoya and now you too? They were suppose to take care of you, but they couldn't do that if you were miles and miles away.

 "Haerin...." Woohyun said softly.

You didn't look at him and just looked down, a tear slid down your cheek.

Dongwoo put a comforing arm around you, "Haerin-ah, don't worry. Everything will be alright, ok?"

"Yeah, don't worry." L assured.

You shook your head, "No, everything won't be alright. I'm going back to her. The very reason me and oppa moved. And now I have to go back to her. Alone. I'll be by myself, oppa won't be there with me. If I was going back with oppa, it could have been better. But I'm by myself, no oppa. Then again, if oppa was here I wouldn't have to go back." you said, your voice cracking.

"Haerin," Sunggyu spoke. Being the good leader he was, he got out of the shock quick and was ready to say the right things and comfort you. "It's going to be tough, but you have to be strong. Hoya would want that, you can't completely breakdown just because Hoya isn't here anymore to support you. Actually," he paused. "He is with you, not physically, but in here," he pointed at your chest. "He'll always be in your heart, guiding you through everything and giving you advice. You have to look on the bright side of things and think optimistically. He's not physically here anymore, but now a part of him will always be with you. You're living with your step-mom, but at least you'll have someone. Not necessarily someone who cares, but you'll find people to take care of you. I know it. You're not going to be alone, we'll for sure be with you. Not all the time, but we will. And I know that there is someone else, maybe even someones, that will see you for the great person you are and treat you well. You just have to believe it, Haerin. When a bad thing happens, a good thing is guranteed to follow. Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. So don't lose hope okay?"

Your heart grew warm, and you were so glad that these guys were in your life. They would always stick by your side, no matter what.

"So!" Sunggyu clapped his hands together and hid all his real emotions. He made eye contact with the others and told them to do the same.
"Since you're moving. We have to pack up, right? Let's get started!"

The other nodded and got up. L helped you up.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I think so. I hope so." you said, as you wiped the leftover tears off of your face.

"Where should we start? We only have today and tomorrow. We have to be very quick!" Sunggyu said.

"Let's go to your room first, Haerin." Woohyun said, he wasn't quiet and sad anymore, but he wasn't his normal self either. "We should get your stuff packed first, cuz that's what you'll need most."

You just nodded and followed them. "I took out some boxes and suitcases." you told them.

"Where are the suitcases?" Sungjong asked, his voice back to normal. "I'll go get them."

You smiled. It was a small smile. But you smiled.

Because at that moment you realized how attached you were to Infinite, and could never let them out of your heart no matter what. They were your best friends and caretakers. They had always been there for you and were the most caring people you'd ever met. They were a big part of your heart, and you weren't going to give that spot to anyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooooo~! Another update! Yayy~!

I hope it was ok =P

The quote that Sunggyu uses,  "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." isn't mine. Someone else wrote it and I remember reading it somewhere. But I forget where.

It's a nice quote, eh? I really like it.

I'm planning on watching Hoya's drama soon. :D Ya know, where he is ALIVE and HEALTHY.

Hehe.

Comment and subscribe~!

Ok byeeee (: