Who?

Paradise? Yea..... NO

The next morning, everyone ate breakfast and went home to prepare for school that would start in one more day. EXO left before Infinite, they had to go home now.

“Visit us soon!” Sungyeol said giving you a bone-crushing hug.

“Okay.” You choked.

“Bye, take care of yourself.” L gave you a one-armed hug.

“Yes yes. That’s enough hugging.” Se Hun said with a fake smile. “Hand shakes always do the trick!”

You laughed and L gave Se Hun a noogie, “Bye, kid.”

“Goodbye.” Se Hun said sourly as he patted his hair down. The rest of Infinite said their goodbyes and headed to the door.

“Take care of my boo!” Woohyun called before they all left.

“That was the most memorable party ever.” You said to Se Hun.

Se Hun grinned from ear to ear, “Yayy! That's what I wanted.”

You smiled as both of you went upstairs.

“Noona, I want to give you my present now.” Se Hun said.

You looked at him guiltily, “You, especially didn't have to get me anything. You planned the whole birthday party.  And honestly, you just being here for me is enough.”

Se Hun shook his head, “Nope! I'm going to get it from my room. But first,” he looked at you. “You have to promise to use it right when I give it to you, in front of me.”

You nodded, that was the least you could do, “Promise.” And you laced your pinky through his.

“Great!” He smiled brightly and went into his room while you headed to yours. You sat on your bed and squeezed the panda bear Tao had given you.

Se Hun entered your room through the ‘RTD’ and handed you a big box.

“Whoah.” You looked at it. “Why’s it so big?”

“Open it.” He commanded, ignoring what you said.

You opened the box and your eyes widened. There were brand new art supplies in there. A new sketchbook, a brand new set of paints, pencil crayons, clay, and all these other things you used to have before you destroyed them all.

“Se Hun.....” You looked at him, your heart squeezing. *How- why…*

“You have to keep your promise.” Se Hun reminded. “But keep looking through the box.”

Under all the new stuff, there was most of your old stuff. The stuff you ruined a while ago.

Your mouth dropped open, “Se Hun....”

He had collected all the stuff you had destroyed that day, and fixed what he could. There were paintings that were a bit crumpled, clay statues that weren't that damaged, drawings that weren't ripped, and your sketchbook.
It wasn’t completely damaged, Se Hun had taped the almost-ripped out pages back in.

“Okay, now use it!” He said cheerfully. “Feel free to draw a picture of me.” He posed awkwardly. “Just kidding.”

“Se Hun, I can't.” You whispered.

“Noona, you promised.” He pouted.

“I know, but...” You helplessly looked at the stuff. “I can't.....”

“Sure, you can.” Se Hun said. “Nooonaaaaa.”

You didn't want to, you hadn't touched art stuff for almost 3 months. You couldn’t, this was probably what had led to the most traumatic events in your life.

But you had promised Se Hun, and he had done so much for you.

You slowly took the pencil crayons and the new sketchbook.

And you drew to your heart’s content. You had forgotten how much you loved to pour your emotions into your artwork.

Se Hun watched happily as you drew whatever you were drawing.

You let every colour, every line, every shade, show what you felt. It felt so good to let what was inside of you out in a way you loved.

“I'm done.” You said quietly after almost an hour.

Se Hun grinned and put his phone away, “Great! Let's see it!”

You slowly showed it to him. It was graffiti art and you had written 'Thank You' with different colours and you had filled the entire page with other designs and stuff. The left side had depressing pictures and sad stuff on it, but as you moved towards the right, the images got happier and happier.

“Wow….” Se Hun looked at it with an awed expression on his face. “That’s really nice! …….. But, um…. I’ve never been good at reading graffiti…..so… what does it say?”

You burst out laughing, “Oh wow, Se Hun.”

“What?” he blinked.

“Nothing.” You chuckled.

“So, what does it say?” he asked.

“It says thank you.” You told him and put it in his lap. “And it’s for you. Thank you, Oh Se Hun. So so much. I honestly, don’t know what I’d do without you.”

He smiled, “It’s nothing! That’s what siblings are for, right?”

You nodded and smiled, “Right.” And you gave him a big hug that he happily returned.

“How did you get all this stuff anyways?” you asked, looking at all your other old art stuff he had fixed.

“Remember when you ripped and ruined everything? And when I came in here, the room was a mess?” Se Hun asked.

You nodded, “Yeah.”

“Well, when Sooyeon ajhumma and the other maids cleaned it up, I took all of it. I’ve been putting these things together as best as I could since then.” He said sheepishly.

“Thanks, Se Hun. That was really nice of you.” You smiled. “I didn’t really know how much I liked some of this stuff….” You said, touching a flower you had made out of oven bake clay and painted.

“It was fun, I’m not really good at art so I felt like an artist!” he said cheerfully.

“Why’d you stop, noona?” he asked after a while, referring to you not doing art for a long time. “I know you like doing it, a lot.”

“I just,” you paused. “I felt like it was because of me wanting to get my sketchbook from my locker that he died. Actually, it is. I mean, if we hadn’t gone back, he wouldn’t have died.”

Se Hun sighed, “Do you want me to call Kris hyung? Seriously, noona.”

You shook your head.

“So stop blaming his death on stupid things.” He scowled.

You blinked, he looked a little scary. “Okay okay.”

He smiled brightly like he hadn’t looked like a menacing demon, “Great! You’re going to start doing art like you did before, right?”

You hesitated, could you?

But looking at all the art stuff Se Hun had bought you and the amazing things you had created, you knew you had to. You hadn’t realized it before, but you had really missed doing it. To be honest, you felt better letting yourself out in your artwork, and you wanted to do it again.

You nodded, “I will. Thanks, Se Hun.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Se Hun-ah, wake up.” Sooyeon shook Se Hun on Monday morning when school started.

“I don’t wannaaa.” Se Hun buried his face into his pillow. Heejung still wasn’t back yet; there were five more days until she would return.

“Get up, honey.” She shook him one last time before going to your room to wake you up.

You also grudgingly got up and got ready. You and Se Hun were both slow today, the Monday school started after winter break was always the worst Monday of all.

“I don’t want to eat.” Se Hun groaned as he sat down for breakfast.

“Too bad, you have to.” you shoved the plate of food in his direction. You began to slowly munch on the toast.

“What do I have first?” Se Hun thought to himself. “UGHHHHH, CIVICS!” he groaned to himself, he banged his head on the table.

“Hey, that’s better than Chemistry.” You shrugged. Then you thought it about it again. “Wait, no.”

Se Hun put his fork down when he finished eating, “I’m done. I hate Mondays!”

You finished your breakfast as well and both of you put your coats and shoes on. Then the chauffeur drove you both to school.

You and Se Hun headed to the cafeteria when you guys arrived at school.

Se Hun threw his bag on the floor and sat down beside Kai, he put his head down. You sat on his other side.

“Well, good morning to you too.” Kai said, nudging him.

“No, it is not a good morning.” Se Hun grumbled, lifting his head. “It is a bad morning! A bad, bad, horrible morning!”

“Well,” Lu Han cleared his throat. “someone’s in a bad mood.”

“I am not!” Se Hun squinted his eyes at him.

“Just go to sleep.” Kai pushed Se Hun’s down. But at that moment the bell rang and Se Hun groaned again.

“Don’t kill anyone.” You patted his head as he went to his class.

“I’ll try.” He mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At lunch, Se Hun was in a much better mood.

“FOOOOODDD!” he said excitedly as he took his lunch out.

“Count on food, to cheer people up.” D.O nodded, taking his lunch out of his bag as well.

“Yuppp.” Se Hun grinned as he dug into his burger.

Kai had his science textbook open and was diligently reviewing for his test while munching on a slice of pizza.

“Whoah.” Se Hun stopped eating. “Kai…. You’re…. studying.”

Everyone, including you, stopped to look at him.

“He’s right.” Baekhyun gasped. “This is so weird.”

Kai looked at all of them, “Hey! I can study too! I just really want to do well on this test!”

“What kind of a teacher assigns a test the day we get back?” Lu Han raised an eyebrow.

“The kind of teacher who has a rowdy class who she hates.” Se Hun answered sadly.

“I wonder why.” Suho said, looking at Kai and Se Hun.

“Hey! I do not cause trouble!” Se Hun said.

“Neither do I.” Kai nodded.

“Suuuure.” Suho unwrapped his sandwich. “I totally believe that.”

“We’ve only broken a test tube, once! Once!” Se Hun held a finger up and Kai nodded.

“Yeah, and they wonder why the science teachers hate the younger students.” Lu Han shook his head as he took a bite of his rice.

“Could someone please tell the lunch ladies that melting chocolate chips does not make it pudding?!” Xiumin exclaimed, stirring his bowl of pudding.

“Right!” Chen agreed. “It’s gross!”

While Chen and Xiumin conversed about how stupid the lunch ladies were, Se Hun started ranting to Lu Han and Suho about Egyptians.

“I don’t understand why Egyptian people preserve filthy, disgusting corpses. Moreover, what they did to those filthy disgusting corpses. YOIKES. How do you take a brain out of the nose? THATS NAAASSTYYYY.” Se Hun wrinkled his nose.

“I’m not su-” Se Hun cut Suho off. “What if the person’s nostrils are really small? What happens then? What if the person doesn’t even have a nose? What if it was blown up in the war? Do they cut the head up and then take the brain out? Then glue the head back together? Or maybe they use the mouth? Yeah!!!! Wait, why use the nose when you can use the mouth? Mouths are much bigger. But what if the persons nose AND mouth were blown off in the war? What if the entire face was blown off?! Oh wait, then the brain would have been blown off too. What if the person didn’t have a head? As in, it had been blown off in the war? Would they use like a headless coffin? You know, to show that this person had no head.”

Lu Han put his spoon down, “I don’t know. I’m not Egyptian, so yeah. Go argue this with an Egyptian person.”

“You’re right!” Se Hun exclaimed.

“You weirdo!” Suho knocked the back of his head.

“What? I’m just curious.” Se Hun shrugged.

You laughed as you ate your rice, “You’re so odd, Se Hun!”

“Thanks!” he grinned.

You shook your head as Lay said, “He takes everything as a compliment. If I called him a donkey, he’d be happy.”

“Donkeys can be really cute, just like me.” He beamed.

“Sure.” Lu Han said sarcastically.

“I am very cute! I’m adorable!” Se Hun showed his ‘cute face’ to Lu Han.

Lu Han made a face and turned away, “Please, I am trying to eat.”

Se Hun stuck his tongue out, “I understand that you can’t focus on your eating because my cuteness is distracting.” He nodded and finished the last bite of his burger.

Lu Han rolled his eyes.

After lunch, everyone went to their afternoon classes. You had hospitality with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O.

“Grab a textbook.” Mr. Kwon instructed. “We can’t go in the kitchen today, read chapter 8 and write down the definitions for the terms of review.”

The class groaned, and Chanyeol did especially loudly, “I hate the days we don’t make food!”

“We all do.” Baekhyun said sadly, taking his notes out.  

“Excuse this interruption.” The principal spoke on the intercom. “Could Oh Se Hun and Lee Haerin please come to the office immediately? Oh Se Hun and Lee Haerin, thank you.”

The class looked at you. You were puzzled and frozen in your seat, *Why are they calling us down?*

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and D.O also exchanged questioning glances.

You looked at the teacher and he nodded, letting you leave the class.

As you walked to the office, you saw Se Hun walking ahead of you.

“Se Hun!” you called, catching up to him. “Do you know why they’re calling us down?” Your heart was beating a little fast, you had never been called down to the principal’s office before.

He shook his head, “No, I don’t.” he suddenly became nervous. “What if something bad happened?” he was thinking about his dad and he grew worried.

You rubbed his arm, “Don’t worry, I’m sure everything’s fine.”

You both arrived at the office and the secretary ushered you both into the principal’s office.

“What’s going on?” you muttered as the door shut. You and Se Hun turned to the front of the office and you were surprised to see Detective Myunseok and the principal standing there with serious expressions on their faces.

“Haerin, Se Hun.” The detective greeted, bowing.

“The detective has some… interesting… news to tell the two of you.” The principal stated, rubbing his forehead.

“Haerin,” the detective looked at you. “We’ve found the person who was in charge of the murder of Lee Howon.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohoooo, I wonder who did it~~~~

Just kidding, I already know :D

HAHAHAAAAA

That's my line guys, my lineeeeee

My sister thinks its Hyunki (Hoya's co-worker at BTD)

Maybe it is :o

Maybe not.

I'm sleeepppyyy, so I'm gunna sleep now.

BYEBYEEE~!

Comment~! :D

PS I'm probably not going to sleep soon LOL