Remembering

Paradise? Yea..... NO

After Infinite left, you sat in your bed quietly.

*I'm alone in the house.......*

Your tears were starting to form again. You were on your own now. No oppa to take care of you. You were by yourself. Yeah, Infinite was here; but you couldn't burden them. You guys weren't even blood-related. Asking them for everything would be very troublesome.

You blinked back your tears. *I'm all alone now.*

You shook the thought away and climbed out of bed. You looked at the clock that had the time and date written on it. It was 2:30. *It's Sunday? I must have been out of it for a while.....*  Mindlessly, you walked out of your room and let your feet take you where they wanted to go.

You walked downstairs, dragging your feet. You found yourself in the living room. Your feet then carried you to the sofa, and you plopped down. You looked around. You remembered when you and Hoya had been deciding how to set the living room.

"Haerin, where should I put this?" Hoya was holding the picture of a vase of flowers.

"Mmmm." you put your finger on your chin. "Put it above the fireplace." You set a decoration piece on the coffee table.

He nodded, and put the painting down beside the fireplace. He climbed up the stepstool and picked the painting up and placed it against the wall.

"Haerin, over here?" he asked.

You looked up and shook your head, "Nono, to the right."

Hoya moved it to the right.

"NO! Not THAT much to the right. Go left again."

He went left.

"That's the place it was in before!" you exclaimed. "To the right."

He puffed out his cheeks and moved it to the right. You tilted your head.

"Oppa, it's crooked."

Hoya sighed in frustration, "HAERIN!"

"Whaaat? It's not my fault you don't know how to hang a painting!" you crossed your arms.

Hoya took a deep breath and adjusted the painting, "How 'bout now?"

"Um it's fine, but maybe we should hang it on top of the sofa?" you scratched your head.

Hoya jumped down from the step-stool and put the painting down. He tackled you and started tickling you.

"MAKE UP YOUR MIND!"

"Puaha- o-HAHAHA-kay-HAHA-oppa-HAHAHA-STOP!!!!" you laughed. He grinned and stopped.

"But seriously, it would look best on top of the sofa."

You smiled at the memory. But that smile didn't last for long when you remembered that you and Hoya would never get to make a memory like that ever again.

You grew sad again and walked into the kitchen. Another memory came back.

"AH! HAERIN IT BURNED ME!" Hoya yelled as he held onto his hand.

You shook your head, "Oppa! You're suppose to wait until AFTER the cookies cool. Now go put your hand under cold water."

You and Hoya were bored and decided to make a batch of cookies. Who knew this one batch of cookies could have led to such a BIG mess in the kitchen. Not to mention how Hoya was very inexperianced in the department of cooking and baking. He would have burnt the cookies if you hadn't turned the heat of the oven down.

"Can I have a cookie now?" Hoya pouted at you from the sink.

"No." you were wiping dough off of the counter.

Exactly thirty seconds later Hoya asked, "Now?"

"No."

1 minute later.

"Now?

"No."

10 seconds later.

"Now?"

"NO OPPA! I'LL TELL YOU WHEN!" you yelled at him and wiped batter from the exhaust. "Just keep your hand under the water or it'll hurt more."

2 minutes later.

"How 'bout now?"

You face-palmed yourself. You turned away from wiping the counter and calmy said, "Oppa, I'll tell you when."

Hoya pouted again and turned the water off. "I think my hand is fine now! I can eat cookie!" he made grabbing motions at the cookies.

"NO OPPA!"

10 minutes later.

"Now Haerin?" he pouted again.

"Go ahead oppa." you said with a smile.

He smiled widely and did a goofy dance. "YESS!"

You laughed unknowingly, Hoya had been so excited to make cookies for the first time.

Your laughter died down and echoed in the house. It seemed so empty.

It was like you weren't in your house and in another person's.

You felt sad all over again.

"I miss oppa." you whispered.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~!

Since no one commented (its ok I'm like that too (: )

I've decided to make a happy ending!

YAYY!

Comment and subscribe~! :DD