Seoul High Part 3

Paradise? Yea..... NO

“NOOONAAA! WAIT! NOONA, WAIT FOR MEEE!!!” you heard Se Hun call from behind you.

You turned around and saw his happy face running towards you.

“Hi noona~!” he smiled down at you when he was right in front of you.

“Hi.”

“Noonaaaaa,” he looked suspiciously at you. “You weren’t thinking of spending lunch alone, were you?”

*Yes.* But you said, “Ummm, no?”

“Good!” he said, brightening up. “Let’s eat lunch together~!”

“Don’t you want to eat lunch with your friends?” you muttered. *Why does he want to eat with me?*

“No! I’d much rather be with my noona!” he gushed at you. You smiled, touched.

“If you want to go to your friends you can.” You shrugged. “You don’t need to worry about me.”

“It’s ok! I don’t mind.” He smiled. He was originally planning on taking you to meet EXO. But he saw your down-mood, and decided not to. Besides, he had to find the right time to tell them he had a step sister and that she had painful memories. Painful memories that didn’t seem like they would become vague memories anytime soon.

You shrugged again.

“So,” he started walking and you followed beside him. “Where do you want to eat?”

“Um,” you looked down. “Can we eat somewhere where there aren’t so many people?” you asked weakly.

“Sure noona! I know the perfect spot. You don’t mind eating outside, do you?” he asked, blinking.

You shook your head, “I actually like eating outside better.”

“Great! Let’s go then!” he led you outside.

He took you to the back of the school, and kept walking ahead. He led you through some trees and to the very back of the school grounds.

You guys were in a breathtaking garden. There were benches set around the entire place. The flowers were beautiful, and the bushes complimented them really well. There was even a fountain in the middle. It was one of the best gardens you’d ever seen.

No one was there, you were glad about that. Se Hun took you to a bench at the back of the garden, facing away from the school. You looked at the scenery and gasped. There was a blue lake, with sparkling water and nice little lily pads floating in the water.

It was so nice and peaceful; you liked it a lot already.

Se Hun saw that and smiled, “You like it?”

You nodded.

He grinned. “Me and hyungs come here often. It’s really nice and peaceful. Not many people come here though…… mainly cuz they don’t know about it. You can get away from all the stress and headaches here.” he told you.

You smiled, “Thanks Se Hun-ah.”

“No problem! Now wait here noona. I’ll go get us food.” He casually flipped his hair,

and went back to the school.

You still had your bag with you, so you put it on the bench and decided to look around. You really liked flowers; they were beautiful and smelt wonderful.

You looked at the different flowers. Admiring each one, and then moving onto the next. *Waahh, there are so many flowers. Daisies, sunflowers, violets, tulips, roses, hoyas-* you froze and turned around, looking at the hoyas again.

“Hoya…..” you whispered as you slowly walked to them. There they were, looking as lovely as ever.

You eyes were filled with tears in one millisecond.

“Howon oppa.” You whispered to yourself. You don’t know how long you stood there.

“Noona~!” you heard footsteps coming.

You quickly wiped your tears and sat on the bench.

“Noona~! Ack-wait-OOPS!” you looked behind and saw Se Hun having trouble carrying two trays at once. A cup of pudding was already on the floor.

“Noona, help?” he smiled nervously.

You shook your head, but traces of a smile lingered on your face. You got up and took one tray from him.

“Thanks noona!” he exclaimed. You both sat down on the bench. You sat on either side and faced him, you crossed your legs. You didn’t have a very big appetite. Se Hun had brought you a burger, with a side of fries, and a chicken caesar salad. There was also apple juice and a cup of trifle. *Wow…. He got me lots of food.*

You looked over at his tray and saw that he didn’t have a desert cup, as it was on the floor. You didn’t like sweets that much, so you put your cup on his tray. He was already scarfing down his burger.

He blinked at you with his mouth overflowing with the chicken burger,  “Whfyg? Ygouf dfhont rwnght pghit? Ghits bgeryy fgood!”

You gave him a confused look, “Um, what?”

He swallowed and choked. You handed him his juice and patted him on the back.

He drank the juice, “Thanks noona,” he wiped his lips. “I said, “Why? You don’t want it? It’s very good!””

You shook your head, “I don’t want any sweets right now. Since yours fell, you can have mine.”

“Wahh!” his eyes sparkled. “Noona’s the best!” *I knew noona had a soft spot!*

You smiled.

“NOONA!” Se Hun suddenly yelled. You jumped back, surprised.

“Wae?”

“You’re not eating! Again!” he threw his hand in the air, in fake frustration. “Noona! Everything on that tray better be gone and in your tummy! Including the plates and utensils!” he warned, exaggerating a bit.

“Fine fine.” You sighed and picked up the HUMOUNGUS burger. You took a bite. Surprisingly, it tasted really good. The food at Woollim…… tasted a bit off. *Oh yeah…. This is a school for the rich. Obviously everything will be top notch.* you remembered.

“Nooonaaa, do you wanna play-” Se Hun was going to ask you if you wanted to play a game with him, when his phone beeped.

You looked at him curiously, and he looked at his phone. Lu Han had texted him:

Yah, where are you? Everyone’s waiting, even Baozi hasn’t started eating! If you’re busy and can’t make it, tell me so that everyone can start eating. Are you with your step sister? If you are I wanna meet her :D

Se Hun felt guilty, here he was eating and his hyung’s were worried and starving. He quickly texted Lu Han back.

Sorry hyung D: I forgot. But yes, I’m eating with her. You can come if you want~

He turned his attention back to you and sheepishly smiled, “Sorry, hyungs were waiting. We never start eating until all 12 of us are there. It just what we do…… Heeh.”

Now it was your turn to feel guilty, “Se Hun-ahh, if you want to go and join your friends, you can. You don’t need to stay with me.”

He shook his head, “Nooo, it’s ok. They’ll be fine.”

You nodded, but still felt insecure. “So, you and your friends don’t eat unless all of you are there?”

He nodded, “We like to do everything together!”

You smiled, it was heart-touching how they stuck together.

Just like Infinite did.

Your eyes became sad again.

Fortunately, Se Hun spoke, “Noona, you can meet all my friends another time. Maybe not today, but some other time when you want to. Buuuuut I want to introduce you to my cousin! Who really wants to meet you. When we finish can we go see him? Pleaasseeee.” He put his hands together.

You nodded. It was the least you could do for him, right? “Ok, sure.”

“GREAT!” he said happily. Then you both continued to eat.

With Se Hun running his mouth off, of course. That kid really knows how to talk.

“Noona do you like music? Do you listen to music? I looove f(x) and I think SNSD are really talented too. Not to mention beautiful. But Bakehyun hyung is a way bigger fan of them than me. He looooves SNSD. Has a whole collection of ALL their albums and he has posters of them. He is one crazed fanboy.” He shook his head. “What about you noona?”

“I guess I’m a fan of SHINee…..” you said. Fan was an understatement, you were a crazed, obsessed, loving fanatic.

“Really?” Se Hun said eagerly. “Who’s your favourite?”

“Um… Taemin.” You said.

His eyes rounded, “Really??? Kai, one of my friends, knows Taemin hyung. They’re really good friends.” he said.

Your eyes widened, Se Hun’s friend knew Taemin? SHINee’s Taemin?!

He nodded, “Yup, we all know SHINee hyungs. They’re really nice. They buy me bubble tea!” he cheered.

Your eyes widened even more. *They know SHINee?!*

Se Hun laughed at your expression, he could tell you were a big fan.

You composed yourself, “O-Oh that’s um nice……”

Se Hun smiled even more.

“Don’t worry noona~! When we see them again, we’ll make sure you get to meet Taemin hyung!”

You looked down, embarrassed. The two of you continued to eat and talk and when you guys finished; you left the garden to find Lu Han.

“We can eat lunch here every day noona. It’ll be our spot!” he beamed. “And hyungs will probably come along as well…..”

You nodded, happy at the thought. You were growing attached to Se Hun and quickly at that. Not being as open as you used to be, but it was a start right?

You guys entered the school and Se Hun led you to Lu Han’s locker. Lu Han would always go to his locker at this time. It was a Lu Han-thing.

“HYUNG!” he called.

A boy with a baby face and innocent eyes looked up and waved.

You guys walked to him.

“Hyung, this is Haerin noona.” He said. “Noona, this is Lu Han hyung! My-”

“Favourite, most awesome, amazing, and smart cousin; Lu Han.” He introduced himself, boosting his self-esteem along the way. He held a hand out.

“Hi.” You shook his hand.

He gave you a charming smile.

 He didn’t let go of your hand. Instead, he kissed the back of your hand.

“Pleasure to meet you.”

Se Hun rolled his eyes *What a charmer. To some he’s cold and rude, to others he’s a sweetheart! I don’t get this guy!*

You were stunned, and blinked.

He let go of your hand. You put it back to your side, a little intimidated by him and his friendliness.

“So,” Lu Han said. “Your Se Hunnie’s noona?”

You nodded, not getting where this was going. *Isn’t that obvious?*

Se Hun understood though and nudged him in the ribs *Don’t start your little suspicion questionnaire now! She’s a harmless girl who’s been through a lot!* he thought desperately, he had forgotten to tell Lu Han about what happened to you and to warn him not to be so frank.

The only reason Lu Han was going to dive into who you were, was to protect Se Hun. He knew what kind of person Heejung was and how he treated Se Hun. Well it was more how she didn’t treat him. It had affected Se Hun a lot, and he wanted to make sure Se Hun wouldn’t have to go through anymore family troubles than he already had to.

“Wha-” Lu Han was about to ask, when the bell interrupted him.

“Oh! Look at that. Time to go~!” Se Hun took your hand. “We have to go noona’s locker and I need to show her where her class is. Bye hyung!”

Lu Han shrugged, “Ok, byeeee.”

You also mumbled a small ‘Goodbye’ and let Se Hun drag you to your locker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiii~!

Long chapter.... LOL omg I've divided this whole 'first day' thing into 4 chapters.

That's okk, cuz lots of other things are about to happen :D

I hope you guys don't think I've forgotten or thought about these things:

-Se Hun's dad.

-Hoya's job at BTD (I mean, Suho's gotta be worried that Hoya's not showing up, right?)

-Hoya's body

-Hoya's murderer

-Heejung (Her vicous side hasn't even come out yet.....)

Juuust some things for you to think about ^_^

Oh aaand, I wrote a one-shot.

It's kinda weird/stupid, buuut it's happier than this one (at the moment)

It's about Sungyeol and Myungsoo/L (:

You guys better watch it~

You never know when Chen might sneak up behnd you and whack you with that witches broom he's holding.

Is that a broom? O.O I dunno. Maybe a small tree thing?

Long author's note today, eh? (:

What can I say, I'm like Se Hun (: (meaning I can never shut up)

Byeee~! Comment and subscribe~!