Moving.

Paradise? Yea..... NO

Hehe, I know I said she'd move and meet her stepmom in this chapter, but I decided to do a double update, so this chapter is the goodbye's.

Sorry, I didn't update again yesterday, I fell asleep :P

Oh and I accidentally put this chapter up yesterday, it was only half finished so yeah. Here's the proper one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, Haerin. The last box is taped. You can label it now." Sungjong said, as he patted the tape on the very last box down. You and Infinite were in the living room. Actually, you guys were in the room with 2 sofas and a coffee table with a rug underneath.

It was 8:00 and you guys were taping the boxes and labeling them. You bent down and wrote, 'Living Room Decorations' on the box.

"Ok." you put the cap on the marker. "We're done. Thanks so much oppas. I really appreciate all the help." you said sincerely.

"No problem, kiddo." Woohyun ruffled your hair.

You smiled lightly and picked up your phone, "In return, I'll order pizza." you said and called the pizza place and ordered the pizza.

"So Haerin," Sunggyu said, when you finished ordering. You guys were all at the table. "When is that man coming to fetch you?"

"The detective said tomorrow at around 10." you said quietly.

They nodded. It was awkwardly quiet.

Then you burst into tears.

"HAERIN!" six bodies shot out of their chairs, all equally alarmed.

"O-oppas." you cried.

"Haerin," Woohyun said worriedly.

"I don't want to move. I don't want to leave this house. I don't want to go to a new school. I want oppa back, I want out normal life back." you sobbed uncontrollably.

"Haerin, don't cr-y." Sungjong said, as his own voice cracked. His tears finally fell and he put an arm around you.

The others didn't know what to do. You had been perfectly fine two minutes ago, and now you were breaking down?

Sungyeol and Woohyun couldn't hide their tears either, and they joined you two.

"Haerin-ahh, don't cry. You can't cry now. How will we know you'll be ok when you move? We can't let you go if you're like this." L said, his own eyes glistening with tears, but he wouldn't let them fall.

Dongwoo didn't know, but his tears had started to fall as well.

"Haerin, please don't cry. "Sunggyu said, leader qualities coming out. "You can't breakdown like this now, we'll be worrying about you. Things happen in life Haerin, and once they happen, you can't reverse it. Hoya died, we're all devastated but you can't reverse what happened, Haerin." he said softly. "We all want him back too, but what's done has been done. There's nothing we can do about it, but move on. You can't live in guilt and sorrow forever, Haerin. Hoya wouldn't want that. As for you moving back in with your step-mom? All I can say is, don't let her bring you down. Your life is changing completely, I know. But you just have to be strong and go through with it. Live happily and make sure Hoya won't be saddened as he's watching you from heaven. I'm sure you'll find others to take care of you, that person might not be your step-mom, but there is someone. Don't be sad Haerin. Don't think of this as an unsolveable problem and that you're going to be living in hell from now on, because you know what? Life's what you make it, if you let it become hell, then that's what it'll be. Only you choose your decisions and decide what happens in your life, Haerin. Not us, not Hoya, not anyone else, but you."

You'd stopped crying and looked up at all their faces.

"Thank you, oppa." you whispered. "For always being with me and never leaving. Thank you. "

Sunggyu hugged you and you hugged him back.

The pizza arrived, and you guys ate. Infinite couldn't sleep over again. They had to go home, but they promised to come and see you off tomorrow morning.

It was now 9:30. You were all alone in this empty house that had been yours a couple days ago.

You walked around, your footsteps echoing against the empty walls. Your breathing was the loudest thing that could be heard.

You sighed, and that too echoed.

It was creeping you out that the house was completely empty and no one was with you. You were growing scared at the eeriness.

You decided to sleep in Hoya's room again. It was your last night in this house, and you wanted to sleep here.

The pillows, sheets, and blankets were still there. You would put them away in the morning.

Hoya's room was empty as well, nothing but the bed, the sidetable, and a desk.

You climbed into his bed. It was cold. Unlike yesterday, where it had been nice and warm.

You sighed and made yourself comfortable. This was your last night being in this bed, being in this room, being in this house, being in this part of the city. You touched the necklace that you hadn't taken off since you put it on, and you weren't planning on taking it off anytime soon.

*Tomorrow....I'm going back to her* you thought as tears slipped down. *Sunggyu oppa told me not to cry. He would be so disappointed if he saw me now.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You didn't sleep well. You had a billion nightmares and you kept waking up. You'd wake up, but then wouldn't be able to fall asleep for two hours.

After a bad 4 hours of sleep, you woke up. It was 8:30.

The knot in your stomach grew. You managed to get out of bed, and get yourself ready. You changed into the pair of clothes that was in your closet, a blue shirt with black, loose track pants.

Your tears seemed to have ran out (for the time being).

You took the pillow covers off, and folded the blanket and bedsheet. You took your other clothes as well and went downstairs. Infinite had helped you move the boxes and suitcases down yesterday, so it was all there.

On one side, was the stuff you wouldn't take. Which included, all of the household things. You only kept some pictures and decorations. That side also had Hoya's stuff. Mainly his clothes, you were keeping the rest of his things. Infinite could do something with the clothes.

The other side had one suitcase with your clothes, one carry-on with more clothes, and two boxes with your stuff. Your bag was sitting in the corner as well.

You stuffed the blankets and stuff in a random suitcase. You put your clothes in the carry-on.

You didn't have anything to eat, and you weren't hungry anyways.

You took your bag and sat on the sofa in the living room, you heard the squishsquish of the sofa as you sat down.

*In about an hour, this is officially not my home anymore.*

Your phone rang, you knew who it was without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" you said, your voice dry.

"Hello? Miss Lee Haerin? This is Detective Myunseok. How are you?"  he asked.

"I'm fine." you managed to asnwer.

 "That's good. I called to tell you that someone by the name of Choi Ji Woo will be at your house with a moving truck in almost an hour. You are ready to move, I presume?"

"Yes." you said.

"Good, now about your furniture?" he asked.

"Do what you want with it." you said. "I don't need it. I have other things I don't need as well. You guys can do what you want with them. Sell them, throw them away, keep them for yourself. I don't care."

"Very well." he seemed surprised at your tone of voice.

"Ji Woo will take you to your stepmother, Kim Heejung's house. You will atend Seoul High School from now, when you are ready. You don't have to go right away, the loss of a family member and mourning is much more important." he told you. Mourning was important, but only for a certain amount of time, not forever.

"O-ok." you said. You didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to your old school.

"Good. Do you have any other questions?" he asked.

"No."

"Ok then, till next time Haerin-ssi." he said.

"Yeah, bye." you responded and hung up.

~DINGDONG~

The doorbell rang. Once. Just like last time.

You opened the door and saw the 'smiling' faces of Infinite.

"Hi Haerin~!" Sungyeol said a little too cheerfully, with a permanent smile on his face.

"Hi oppa." you tried to give him a small smile, but failed. Sungyeol glanced at Sunggyu anxiously, who was looking at you to see if you were ok. Outside, Sunggyu had told them to act perfectly normal and happy. But that plan didn't seem to be working.

They all came in and you guys sat in the living room.

It was awkwardly silent. Again.

"When are they coming? Did someone call?" L decided to break the ice.

"Yeah, the detective said someone will be here in an hour. Well, half an hour now." you replied.

He nodded, and looked around not knowing what to do or who/what to look at.

You guys just sat there, doing nothing for the next half hour. Infinite didn't know what to do or say. You weren't yourself and to be honest, they weren't either.

~DINGDONG~

The doorbell rang a second time and your stomach churned.

Infinite all stood up nervously.

You opened the door and saw a man in casual clothes standing there.

He smiled at you.

"Lee Haerin-ssi?" he said, looking at his clipboard.

"Yes, that's me." you sqeaked. You felt like you were going to puke at any moment.

"I'm Choi Ji Woo, a social worker. I'm sure you know why I'm here. To move you to your stepmom, Kim Heejung's home. Well, now it's your home as well." he smiled.

"Um, yeah." you said, unsure of how to respond. You were nervous and you didn't want to move. AT ALL.

"The moving truck is here and my car is there. I will personally drive you to your stepmom's with your belongings while the moving truck takes your things elsewhere." he moved to the side to let you see. Sure enough, there was a nice, big, white truck waiting there to take your things. In front of it, was a sleek, black car.

"Are you all set? Can we start?" he asked.

"Sure." you said quietly and moved to the side to let him come in. He looked around and then called out,

"Dongsun! Bring your crew! We can start! The door seems to be big enough!"

Infinite, who had been behind you went outside and waited. You stayed inside to tell them what you would take to your stepmom's and what was going with the movers.

When you were done telling them, you went outside with Infinite to let the movers do their work.

No words were spoken as you watched them put your furniture and boxes away. 

Half an hour later, they were all set. You signed the papers and the movers went off. Ji Woo loaded your things into his car and walked to you.

"I'll um," Ji Woo glanced at Infinite and you. "I'll wait in the car, you can come when you're ready."

You nodded and he went into his car to call the detective and tell him the situation.

You turned to Infinite, "I guess this is it then." you bit your lip.

"Yeah." Sunggyu was the first to act. He gave you a biiiig hug.

"Bye Haerin. Remember what I told you, ok? Be strong, and live happy." he whispered in your ear.

You nodded and he let go.

Next was Dongwoo, he gave you a hug and said, "Bye Haerin, see you soon. Don't think of this as moving away forever, think of it as a vacation." he smiled.

*Yeah, a vacation in hell.* you thought, but still nodded. You couldn't speak, you just couldn't.

Next was Woohyun, he gave you one last greasy smile and a big bear hug, "Bye Haerin. Live well! Don't let anyone hug you or I'll attack them with my grease!" he joked, you managed a small smile.

Sungyeol bounded to you and spun you around, "BYE HAERIN! I'LL MISS YOU SOO MUCH! YOU HAVE TO CALL ME EVERYDAY, OK?" you couldn't help but smile when he put you down.

Sungjong came after that and he gave you a half-hearted hug. "Bye Haerin, I'll miss our classes together." You nodded, "Me too." you whispered, not only talking about the classes, but the school, this house, and your old life.

L was last. He gave you a thin-lipped smile as he hugged you, "Goodbye Haerin-ahh, make sure you eat all three meals and sleep well. It wouldn't be bad if you smiled once in a while either. "

"I'll try," you said as you squeezed him.

You let go and looked at them. Your first real friends.

"Bye oppas. Thanks for everything. I'll call you guys. I'm going to miss you a lot." you said sadly, not meeting their eyes.

"Don't mention it. Haerin, this isn't our last goodbye. We'll meet up every weekend ok? We'll see each other often. Don't do anything rash and stay happy. It's not the end." Sunggyu said.

A horn honked.

"Geez, what is it with that guy? He said you could take your time. So annoying." Sungyeol muttered.

"I guess you should go now." Dongwoo said, looking down.

"Yeah." you waved one last time and turned away to walk to the car. Walking away from Infinite in the process.

It seemed to take you forever, but you finally reached it. You opened the front door and went in the passenger seat. Infinite was waving to you and you waved back.

"Sorry I had to rush you, but we're on a tight schedule." Ji Woo said as he started the engine. If Sungyeol heard that, he would have said "Well then you should have said "You can't take long, we're on a tight schedule. No dilly-dallying." instead of "Take your time." Jeesh, idiots these days."

You didn't answer and kept waving to Infinite even as you guys drove away.

Drove away.

Away from Infinite.

Away from your home.

Away from your school.

Away from the place that held so many memories.

Away from your old life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~