Siblings

Paradise? Yea..... NO

Mr. Oh, true to what he said, left early in the morning. Se Hun was a bit sad but he didn't show it.

"Noona, are you ready yet?" Se Hun called from his room. It was Monday morning and Se Hun was waiting for you to get ready so that you guys could go downstairs together.

"Almost!" You said as you quickly put a purple flower-shaped barrette in your hair.

"Let's go eat." You said as you got out of your room.

"Finallyyy. Why do girls take forever to get ready?" Se Hun asked.

"I only took 20 minutes!" You exclaimed.

"Yeah, 19 minutes too long." Se Hun said, rubbing his wrist.

You rolled your eyes and asked, "How's your hand?"

"Ehh, it got better in days." Se Hun waved it away. "As long as I don't twist, bend, or put carry something heavy with it, I'm good."

"Maybe if you actually let it rest, it would be completely better." You suggested. Se Hun had probably rested his hand for 1 day, and then he started holding things and using it regularly.

"Mhmmm, I'll try that next time."

When you both got downstairs and arrived in the living room, Heejung was having difficulty carrying a large box with a decoration piece in it.

"Where are those darn maids?" She muttered. Then she saw the two of you.

"You boy, take this upstairs." She put the extremely heavy box in Se Hun's hands.

"OW!" Se Hun dropped it and it fell to the floor with a big CRASH! He fell to his knees, holding his wrist.

"You idiot!" Heejung shrieked. "Do you have any idea what you've done?! This was a one-of-a-kind decoration! It’s worth five of you!"

"Se Hun!" You bent down to his level, "Are you okay?"

Se Hun didn't answer and just held onto his hand with a pained expression on his face.

"What's wrong with you?!" You shouted. "His hand is injured, why would you do that?!"

"Oh, please. His hand is fine." Heejung rolled her eyes.

"What is it with you?" You asked. "You have everything, why don't you just leave the people you don't care about alone? What joy do you get when you hurt other people?"

"Didn't your brother ever teach you manners?" Heejung questioned. "Oh, that's right. He didn't have any to teach you with."

You closed your eyes, "Get up, Se Hun. Let’s go take care of your hand."

"Sooyeon!"Heejung called.

Sooyeon appeared in the living room.

"Oh my! What happened?" She asked looking at the broken decoration and Se Hun's red hand. She rushed to Se Hun's side, crouching down.

"Clean this mess up." Heejung ordered.

"Yes, mistress. Let me just get some ice-"

"I told you to clean this mess up. Not get ice. When I tell you to do something, you do it right away." Heejung said firmly.

"But mistress-" Sooyeon started.

"Do what I say, or you're fired. You can leave immediately." Heejung said, looking at her not-so-perfectly manicured nails.

Sooyeon looked between Se Hun and the decoration. Se Hun, seeing Sooyeon was in a tight situation, stood up, "I'm fine. Let's go."

He nudged you and the two of you left the house.

The driver looked surprised as he opened the door, "You two are out early. Is everything alright? Did you eat?"

"We're not hungry." You said shortly as you both sat down.

"Se Hun, that looks bad." You bit your lip. “You sure you don’t need ice?”

Se Hun shook his head, "Nahh, the pain's gone now."

"She's so-" you couldn't even finish your sentence. Heejung just had such a hateful personality.

Se Hun shrugged, "It doesn't even hurt when she hurts me anymore."

You stared at him, "You mean she's hit you before?!"

"Uhh, well a vase once fell on me. Actually, it broke and then the pieces flew into my stomach." Se Hun said sheepishly. "It’s kinda hard to imagine.... But yeah, I think I told you this before….."

You shook your head, "I don't understand why she does these kinds of things."

"Noona, can we stop talking about her? I haven't even eaten anything and I want to barf." Se Hun pleaded.

You laughed, "Okay."

"On the bright side, this is the last week before winter break! Yayyy!" He cheered.

"I know, finallyyy." You said, relieved. A whole two weeks without school sounded perfect; if only Heejung wouldn't be involved.

The car arrived at school and you and Se Hun got out.

"I have to go to my science teacher for help." Se Hun told you as you both walked to the entrance of the school. "It'll take me until class starts, tell the others for me."

"Okay." You nodded and waved to him as he went to find his science teacher.

You slowly walked to the cafeteria, you had never been alone with Se Hun's friends before. Only Lu Han.

"Hi Haerin!" Chanyeol yelled from across the cafeteria.

You meekly smiled as you tried to ignore the stares you were being given.

"Good morning!"

"Hellooo."

"Howdy, cowgirl!"

"'Suppp."

They all shot greetings at you as you sat down.

"Hii." You smiled as you sat beside Chen, he was probably after Lu Han, the two of you got along really well, especially because both of you loved chemistry.

"What's wrong with you?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol. "You embarrassed her before she even got here! Then you called her 'cowgirl.'"

"So?! That's my way of showing affection." Chanyeol said defensively.

"Loser."

"Where's Se Hun?" Suho asked. "Wow, this is rare. He isn't attached to you like glue."

You laughed, "He went to go see his science teacher for help."

"What?!" Lu Han's head shot up from the textbook he was studying. "He could have just come to me! Hello, science wiz here."

You shrugged, "Maybe he didn't want to bother you?"

"More like he didn't think of it." Xiumin snickered. "Haerinnn, do you-"

Before he could finish his sentence, you threw a bag of brownies at him (the kind you gave Sungyeol). Every morning, he would ask for food. It had become a routine to give him snacks.

"You're the best, Haerin!" He exclaimed.

"You shouldn't give him food like that, ya know." Lay commented. "He'll turn into a giant muffin."

"I prefer bun." Xiumin said with his mouth full of brownies.

Lay rolled his eyes, "Yeah."

"Kai, maybe you should get some help too." Kris said, nudging him.

Kai yawned, "Nahhh, Se Hun can explain it to me."

"Puh lease!" Suho stood up and sat beside Kai with his textbook. "I can teach the kid way better than some teacher."

"Who are you calling ‘kid’?" Kai pinched his eyebrows together.

"You, my hot-tempered and lazy friend." Suho patted his head.

Kai scowled.

"Haerin." Chen said, looking up from his notebook. "Did you get question 3 from the homework?"

"No, I didn't." You frowned. "Let's try it together." You took your textbook out and began working on the problem with Chen. Lu Han also pitched in to help the two of you.

*They're really easy to get along with.* you thought as all doubts of being awkward with them vanished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The week passed by pretty quickly, and winter break was finally here!

"I'M FREEEEEEEE!" Se Hun shouted as he jetted out of his science class end of the day, Friday.

Se Hun quickly got his things together when he got to his locker. Then he dashed to your locker.

"Yayy! Winter break!" Se Hun cheered. "And I got no homework!"

You laughed, "That's great. I have to study for some tests though." You said sadly.

"Test shmest." Se Hun waved it away.

"Hey, Se Hun!" Kai called from down the hall, running to him and not seeing you. "When are we having the party for Ha-"

He stopped when he saw you and shut his mouth.

You gave him a queer look.

"When are we, uh, having the, uh, party-study session?" Kai asked in an attempt to cover up what he was actually going to say.

You raised an eyebrow. From the few things you had gotten to know about Kai, you knew that he did NOT study, *What's a party-study session anyways?*

"On the day of the test." Se Hun said through gritted teeth. He smiled at you, "Let's go noona! Bye, Kai! I’ll call you and tell you when we're PLANNING the study session." He said pointedly and led you outside.

"You and your friends are really weird." You commented, fixing the hood of your jacket.

"Thank you." Se Hun nodded. You laughed, "Only you would take that as a compliment."

Se Hun raised a brow at you, "So you're saying it's an insult?"

You stopped laughing, ".... Nooo, it's just most people don't like being called weird....."

"Yeah, but weird is abnormal, and abnormal is the opposite of normal, and normal is boring." Se Hun said. "That is Se Hun's Theory of Cool Weirdness."

You chuckled as the two of you got in the car to ride home.

"We're going to the ice skating rink tomorrow. Jihyun noona will be there too, she wants to see you." Se Hun told you. "I hope you know how to skate."

You nodded, "I do. My brother taught me."

"Great! You can teach Lu Han then, he at it.” Se Hun said.

“Are you sure he’s the one who at it?” you asked, raising an eyebrow.

Se Hun nodded, “Yup! I'm a pro! ..........Kind of.”

You laughed as the two of you entered the house.

Se Hun kicked his shoes off and lay down on the living room sofa, "Ahhh! This is the life!"

"A life of laziness." You said, slapping his legs after you had hung your coat in the closet. "Get up and change."

"Fiinnee." Se Hun sighed as he got off the sofa. Then he raced to the stairs, "Last one up has to drink a glass of the grape-pomegranate juice ajhumma bought!" He ran up the stairs.

"Cheater! You had a head start AND your legs are longer than mine!" You yelled as you scrambled after him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooo~~~~

Blahhh, I don't really like this chapter (mainly because of the lame title)

I am DEFINATELY not naming chapters for my next fic! Too much pressure :/ LOL

I think I spelled definately wrong...

Anywhooo, I have the first chapter of my new fic written :D YAYYY

It stars my number one bias in the whole worllddd.

Do you guys know who that is? I dunno, you'll find out when I put the fic up~!

Oh and I wrote a one-shot about Chen-> Thank You

Comment~! (on this update and that fic (: )

BYEBYEE~!