Where Could Hoya Be........

Paradise? Yea..... NO

After a couple of minutes, you guys arrived home. The chauffeur opened the door for you and Se Hun.

“Thank you!” Se Hun beamed, as he got out of the car.

“Thanks.” You smiled. You felt guilty about having said such a cold thanks in the morning.

The chauffeur smiled and nodded. He bowed and went to go park the car.

Se Hun opened the door for you guys and found Sooyeon dusting the vase that was in the foyer.

“Oh! Welcome home!” she bowed and smiled.

You both smiled back. Se Hun turned to you. “Noona! We have a PA Day on Friday! That means no school! Yayyy~!” he cheered and did a ditzy dance.

You smiled, relieved. But inside you were growing sad again; Friday was the one week mark.

One week since Hoya died.

One week since you lost your brother.

One week since your life turned, and not for the better (as of now).

You and Se Hun went to your rooms and did what you needed to do. Then you guys ate a snack (apple pie with cream). After that you spent some time unpacking and then Se Hun dragged you out of your room to play with you. He really was adorable, and he made you smile a lot.

After that you excused yourself to go and do your homework.

“You should do yours too.” You said pointedly.

“I don’t have any~!” he smiled.

You made a face and sighed. *The joys of grade 10.*

You marched upstairs to go do your homework, but knew your mind would wander to parts of your brain that you didn’t want them to wander to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho walked into BTD at 1 in the morning. He found Hyunki, and walked over to him.

"Hyung." he called. Hyunki looked up and smiled.

"Hi Suho-ah. You haven't come for a while."

"I know." Suho said sadly. "School. How's it been here?"

"Pretty good for the most part." Hyunki said. "But."

"But what?" Suho panicked. If his father found out something was wrong, the blame would be put on Suho.

"You know Hoya?" he asked.

"Obviously." Suho said.

"He hasn't been showing up for the whole week."

Suho stared at him, "What?"

Hyunki nodded, “He hasn’t been here for his shifts since last Friday.”

Suho furrowed his eyebrows. It wasn’t like Hoya to not work, especially without calling in.

“Have you tried calling him? Contacting him?” Suho asked.

Hyunki shook his head. “Nope. Did you forget? You have all the employee information, you haven’t given them back to me after you showed your father.”

“Oh that’s right.” Suho remembered. “There still with appa though. I’ll get them from him tomorrow.” He said.

*I should call his sister….???? But that’ll blow his cover……* he thought confusedly. He didn’t know what to do. Call Hoya’s sister and ask where he was, and how he was doing; blowing his cover on the way. Or stay quiet for while and just wait.

He decided to wait a little, but he would be calling Hoya’s cell for sure. He really had no idea where on earth Hoya could be that he didn’t even call in to work.

What he didn’t know was that Hoya wasn’t even on the earth anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up the next day with a big headache. You didn’t want to go to school. At all.

Lazily, you got out of bed and stepped out of your room. You found Sooyeon there.

You looked at her, surprised. She bowed.

“Mistress, you don’t have school today.” She told you.

“Eh? I don’t? But isn’t the PA day tomorrow? Or is it Friday?” You wondered aloud, thinking that maybe you got the date wrong.

She shook her head. “No no. There was some sort of gas leak in your school yesterday. School is cancelled today so that they can ensure that it is safe for the students.”

“Ohh.” You said. *Gas leak? What kind of an idiot leaves the gas on?* on another note, you were happy. No school meant you could stay in your room and mope.

You thanked her and went back to bed. You hadn’t had a good night’s sleep, and weren’t sure you’d get any good sleep anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho walked into his father’s study. It was morning now, and he’d woken up for school when the butler told him there had been some sort of gas leak. Suho was a morning person, so he stayed awake.

“Appa.” He said. His father looked up from his papers, “Yes?”

“I need the employees work information. For BTD.” Suho said.

“Why?” his father asked.

Suho was hesitant to tell his father that Hoya hadn’t shown up for a week. His father was nice and caring and Suho couldn’t have wished for a better dad. But he could be strict when he wanted to.

“I just thought I should have them.” He said, blinking. “You know, a little background info on the employees.”

His father shrugged, “Sure.” He pulled out a random file from a random file holding thing, and gave it to Suho.

“Thanks appa.” Suho smiled.

His father nodded, gave him a small smile, and returned to his work. Suho left his study.

“Lee Howon, Lee Howon, Lee Howon.” Suho muttered as he looked through the different documents, trying to find Hoya’s name. He was walking along the main corridor of his mansion. Some maids passed by and bowed to him, while Suho distractedly nodded his head at them.

*Aha! There you are.* he found Hoya’s information paper. He went into his room, closing the door behind him. He sat at his desk, pulling his phone out.

He called Hoya’s number. The bell rang 7 times.

“Sorry, the number you are calling is no longer available. Please hang up and call a number in service.”

Suho looked at his phone. *No longer available?*

He dialed again, thinking he had dialed the wrong one moments ago.

“Sorry, the number you are calling is no longer available. Please hang up and call a number in service.”

He tried again, thinking he was an idiot for not dialing it right two times. But he didn’t think it was his dialing’s fault.

“Sorry, the number you are calling is no longer available. Please hang up and call a number in service.”

*Whaat?!* Suho looked at his phone again. He tried again.

“Sorry, the number you are calling is no longer available. Please han-”

“Oh shut up!” Suho shouted at the annoying lady who kept telling him to hang up. “I’ll hang up when I want to!”

Suho sighed and he looked at Hoya’s emergency contact information.

Emergency Contact: Lee Haerin (sister)

                                         XXX-XXX-XXXX

Suho looked at the name for a looong time. *Lee Haerin…..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~!

Sorry for the short update, I was busy today.

And I will be tomorrow, hehe.

Kay byeee (: