The Smallest Things Make The Biggest Differences

Paradise? Yea..... NO

On Saturday, EXO walked into Diomandz; a store with the most expensive and nicest jewelry and clothes. It was extremely big with people shopping everywhere.

"Why..... am I here again?" Kai muttered glaring at Tao, who was looking around excitedly.

"Because we all need new clothes!' Tao said, clapping his hands together. Kai groaned. When Tao wants to go shopping, ALL of Exo goes shopping. He doesn't like shopping alone. Or with another person, or 2, or 3. As a matter of fact, he needs 11 other people with him. Who must also be his best friends.

"I guess we could use some suits...." Suho said. "You know, for that business party coming up."

All of them groaned. The annual party for all rich and successful businesses was going to be held in 2 weeks. It was bo-ring. The top businesses all gathererd in one hall talking about their future plans and money. Family had to go, it was a must. It wasn't written anywhere but you just needed to bring your famiy. It left an impression.

"I don't wanna go..." Se Hun mumbled. Lu Han put his arm around Se Hun's shoulder.

"Me either buddy, but what can we do?" Se Hun continued to sulk.

"Let's split up, 12 of us walking around isn't going to stop anymore eyes from following us." Suho said, looking at the people who were staring at them and whispering to each other.

Tao was already going to various sections of the store. Suho looked at Kris, who could control Tao from buying everything and anything from the store. Kris simply nodded and went behind Tao.

"We'll go this way." Chanyeol put his long arms around Baekhyun and D.O and led them away.

The brothers, Lay and Chen went somewhere else.

"We're going to find Mrs. Kim." Lu Han and Se Hun went off.

Suho blinked at how fast the members had dispersed.

"Well looks like you're stuck with me now~!" he sing-songed. Kai and Xiumin sulked and pretended to hate being with Suho.

 

Lu Han and Se Hun were walking around, looking for Mrs. Kim. Se Hun could never pick anything out for himself (well something that matched his taste), so Mrs. Kim, the manager of Diomandz always helped him with finding stuff for him and fitting. Se Hun always wanted Mrs. Kim with them when they shopped, she was a motherly figure to him and he liked that. Mrs. Kim was a nice lady in her mid 40's, she came from France and had a tiny bit of a french accent.

"Oh my Gaad!" a voice said.

Se Hun and Lu Han looked behind and saw Mrs. Kim walk-running to them. Well to Se Hun. "Look who ees here!"

She was smiling widely as she reached them. She gave Se Hun a big hug (that Se Hun gratefully returned, he was very fond of Mrs. Kim. She was like his mother.)

"Ohhhh my beauties!" she gushed. She let go of Se Hun. "Hello Se Hun! And...." she glanced at Lu Han who smiled hopefully. *Maybe she'll remember my name...?* "Leetle Se Hun!!" she gave Lu Han a hug that he reluctantly returned. Se Hun was giggling, Mrs. Kim called Lu Han 'Leetle Se Hun.'.

"I'll be rite back. I haf some suits for Se Hun to trie on!" she pinched his cheek, smiled at Lu Han and went off.

"Why am I 'Leetle Se Hun'?! " Lu Han stomped his foot on the ground. "It's not fair! I'm older than you! So you should be 'Leetle Lu Han' !"

"I'm taller hyung," Se Hun said, taking out his phone. "Pluuus, you look young! I look my age. So you're leetle Se Hun. " Se Hun started playing 'Falldown' "Besides! I'm always treated as the little one at other places! So it's nice that I'm given the older title."

Lu Han gave Se Hun a look but Se Hun was too busy with his phone.

 

"Gege! Try this on!" Tao held out a tux for Kris. Kris looked at it and said, "No."

"Why not?! You'd look great, ge!" he exclaimed. "Try it on, pleasepleasepleaseplease?"

"No." Kris said, ignoring his pleas.

"BUING BUING~!" Tao did his aegyo.

Kris glared at him and was about to tell him to shove it, but he did it again. Kris couldn't help but soften a bit.

Glaring at Tao, Kris snatched the suit and headed to the change rooms.

"Yippeee!" Tao trailed after.

 

By the end of their shopping spree, they all had nice clean suits, that they all looked dashing in. Even Kris, Tao had forced him to buy the suit he had tried on.

"Bye my leetle angels!" Mrs. Kim was walking them out the door. EXO loved Mrs. Kim, she was just amazing. She was always doing favours for them and giving them advice about stuff. She didn't treat them like that because they were rich, but because she saw them as innocent kids with a lot of pressure being put on them.

She hugged all of them and waved, "Come back soon!"

EXO nodded and waved back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoya was walking around the street you and him had been at when he was at the bank. He was looking for the jewelry shop who's window you had been staring into. It was Saturday, which meant that he didn't have to go to BTD today. Hoya had just finished his 3-hour shift at the CD store. He texted you and had told you that he was going out to do some grocery shopping.

*AHA! Found you!* he found the little store at the corner of the street. He walked to it and entered.

*Hmmm, where are you?* he was searching for the necklace you had been staring at. Yes, he was going to buy that necklace for you. He'd never gotten you something 'girly' and he really felt like he should buy this necklace. Your guys' dad always wanted to doll you up, but you (being as stubborn as you were) didn't like that girly stuff. Your dad had always tried to get you to wear some piece of jewelry, but you simply refused. *Appa, I'm getting her a necklace! Finally! And I know she'll wear it cuz she was eyeing it the other day!*

He searched and searched but couldn't seem to find it. He went to the lady at the cashier. She was sorting through some files.

"Excuse me?" Hoya cleared his throat. The lady looked up.

"Yes?"

"I'm looking for a necklace. It was in the display window like a week ago? It was a locket with a key attached to it."

The lady furrowed her eyebrows but then she went to the back of the store. A few seconds later she came back holding a box. She took out the necklace. "This one?"

Hoya smiled and nodded. "Yes. I'd like to buy that. Please wrap it nicely."

The lady nodded and starting fixing it up. She wrapped it in purple and silver wrapping paper, with a silver bow on top. She finished and put it on the counter.

"$75.00 right? Here you go-" Hoya took out his credit card.

"I'm afraid it's not $75.00, sir." she looked at her computer. "It's $150.00"

Hoya's eyes almost fell off and rolled out of the store. His jaw dropped.,"$150.00?! B-But it was $75 the other day!"

"That week we put all of the items that were on sale, on display. That sale ended a week ago." she explained to him.

Hoya looked down *$150.00?!* That was a big part of his savings in the bank.

"I would give you a discount if I could. But I'm not allowed to do that. Sorry." she apologized. "Are you still buying it?" she started to pull it back.

"No!" Hoya suddenly said. "I'm buying it." he confirmed. He scanned his credit card and put in the pin.

The lady nodded and gave him the receipt.

Holding the box in his hand, Hoya walked to the nearest grocery shop to get the groceries.

$150 was A LOT of money. He'd already paid this months bills and the rent for their house. But he'd need that money eventually for next month's bills and the rent.*Whatever! I'll just work extra.* He was really happy he'd gotten the necklace for you. He felt that this gift was not only from him but your dad as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the lame title, I couldn't decide what to call it. hehe