ANOTHER Crazy Bunch?

Paradise? Yea..... NO

So EXO is appearing now. I think I should clarify their ages for you (:

Xiumin, Lu Han, Kris, Suho, and Lay are seniors: graduating this year. (Btw, its only the beginning of the school year

Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, and D.O are 'your' age: juniors.

Se Hun and Kai are grade 10-ers (forgot wat thts called O.O sopomeres or something)

So yeah, its complicted cuz Suho calls the 90-ers 'hyung' and whatnot but its ok (: If I did it by their actual age and stuff, you'd be in grade ten, which is pretty young.... :P

------------------------------------------

That night you were awake and it was already 12. You were trying to study for your upcoming math test, but couldn't seem to figure it out. You yawned and stretched *Arghhh, I hate Algebra!*

Hoya stepped into your room, he saw that you were awake and his eyes rounded."Yah, Haerin. What are you doing up?" he tried not to sound too panicky.

"Oh oppa." you looked at him. "I'm trying to study for my test."

"Well, it's late. You should sleep." Hoya told you. He had to leave at 1 today. And he'd be back at 4:45.

"But my test is the day after tomorrow oppa! I need to study." you said.

"Study tomorrow. I'll help you then too. So sleep. Besides, you're not going to understand anything this late." he took your books and put them away. "Now go change and sleep."

You looked at him confused, but did what he told anyway. Hoya left your room and changed his clothes. He sat on his bed. There was no point in sleeping now, as he'd have to wake up soon.

45 minutes later, Hoya stepped into your room again. *Is she sleeping?*

He tip-toed to your bed and sighed in relief. You were asleep. Right now, he was really glad you were a fast sleeper. Hoya yawned and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. As he gulped the water, he took the note and stuck it onto the refrigerator. He locked the house and made his way to the bus stop.

He was so sleepy, his eyes kept drooping. *No Lee Howon! You have to stay awake! For Haerin!!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you guys want to come here." Suho muttered. "And on a school night too!"

"The name sounds cool!" Xiumin said excitedly.

Suho shook his head. The members of EXO had wanted to come to see BTD, really badly. He didn't even know why. It was a school night, and they were all tired. But he'd been forced to bring them here. So now all twelve of them were making their way to BTD.

"How big is it hyung?" Baekhyun asked.

"Its ok." Suho shrugged.

They arrived and piled out of the limo.

"Guys, try to stay low and not gather attention." Suho advised.

"Yeah that's going to happen." Kai said sarcastically. Suho threw him a look and opened the doors.

"Woooowww." the EXO members were in awe. Again, people gossiped.

 

"Who are they?"

"They're from the rich part of Seoul. Own companies and stuff."

"Why would they come to this part of town? To show off that they wear brand name clothes and can get whatever they need with a snap of their fingers?"

"Whoaah!!! Adorable much?!"

 

The older ones ignored the comments, but the younger ones felt a but uncomfortable. Se Hun hid behind Lu Han, trying not to be seen, and gulped.

"Nice place." Chanyeol nodded in approvement.

"Yeahyeah, now just look at what you wanted to look at, and let's go home. I'm tired." Suho said, rubbing his eyes.

"Aww come on hyung." Chanyeol said. "Let's at least drink something." he eyed the display of drinks.

Suho sighed. "Fine, let's go to the back though. Their are less people there. I think some of us are a bit uncomfortable." he nodded at Se Hun, who was clinging onto Lu Han's shirt.

Suho led them to the back, where not many people came. "Stay here, I'll be right back. I need to go see Hyunki." He looked at the rowdy members.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were derp-ing.

Se Hun was still clutching onto Lu Han.

D.O and Kai were fighting over the menu.

Tao was showing Kris magazines and Kris had his poker face on, but was listening.

Xiumin was throwing balls of tissue at everyone.

Lay and Chen were quietly talking.

Suho was reluctant to leave them here, by themselves. But Kris was here and he could control them pretty well, so he left.

"Hyunki hyung." Suho called. Hyunki was wiping glasses and looked up, surprised. "Oh Suho-ah.What are you doing here?"

"The others wanted to see the place." he muttered. "So can you send Eunji to our table? We're at the back, table 8. " he informed him and quickly went back to his friends.

"But-" Hyunki was about to tell him that Eunji, one of the waitress' for today wasn't here and that Hoya was instead. But he already left. Hyunki put the glass down. "Hoya!" he called.

Hoya was tying his apron on as he came out. It was 1:15 and he had just gotten to work. "Yeah?"

"Go and take the order for Table 8. There's a bunch of them so make sure you write everything down properly. " Hyunki ordered. Hoya nodded and took out his notepad and pen. He walked to Table 8 and was surprised. There were about 12 guys sitting at the large table. They were very hyper and making a lot of noise. Hesitantly, Hoya made his way over to the table.

"Ahem." Hoya cleared his throat. No one heard him. He spotted Suho trying to get a guy with chubby cheeks to stop ripping up tissues and throwing them.

"Ahem!" he tried again. Hoya hid a scowl. *What's wrong with Suho's friends? Aren't rich kids suppose to be wearing suits and acting all proper?* He looked at them dressed in casual clothes, clowning around. It reminded him of Infinite, he smiled again.

But that quickly vanished when a piece of tissue hit his head. Suho had his back turned to him so he hadn't noticed Hoya and was yelling at the chubby cheek guy. One guy finally saw him, he had dark eyes that were covering the warmth that was inside.

"YAH!" Kris yelled, very annoyed because it was the middle of the night and he was tired. He only came bacuse he didn't want to leave Suho alone to handle this crazy bunch. He was actually suppose to be in his warm bed, sleep-talking in different languages while hugging something. Kris could be a real angry bird when he was tired.

Everyone quieted down. Hoya sent Kris a grateful look. Hoya was also very tired and was not in the mood to handle complicated customers.

"Oh Hoya!" Suho exclaimed. "Why are you here? Aren't you off today? Where's Eunji?"

"Eunji-ssi couldn't make it today. So Hyunki hyung asked me to fill in." Hoya informed him.

"Ohhhh." Suho nodded.

"May I take your orders?" Hoya asked, glancing at all of them.

"Oh yeah." Suho said. "Kay everyone pick what you want and let's get out of here."

"I want buns!"

"ICE CREAM!! AND BUBBLE TEA!"

"TACOS!"

"Got any doughnuts?"

"TOAST AND EGGS!

"BACON FOR ME!"

They were all shouting what they wanted and Hoya was struggling to write the orders down.

"GUYS!" Suhho shouted. "ONE. BY. ONE. Maknaes first."

Se Hun brightened. "I want bubble tea! AND ICE CREAM! ALL THE FLAVOURS YOU GOT IN A GIANT CONE WITH SPRINKLES-"

"No." Lu Han interrupted. "Ice cream this late isn't good, your throat will hurt. So he'll just have chocolate bubble tea." Se Hun pouted but didn't dare go and oppose Lu Han. He just couldn't go against him.

"Advantages of being young." Kai grinned. "I want an iced capp-"

"YOU CAN'T HAVE COLD THINGS! LU HAN HYUNG SAID SO! YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T!!!" Se Hun pointed a finger at Kai. "HYUNG, TELL HIM! HE CANT!" he faced Lu Han who sighed. "He's right Kai. No icey things for you kids this late."

Kai sent Se Hun a look and then said, "I'll take a cream roll then."

"My turn!" Tao grinned. "I want tacos!"

Hoya who had been writing the other two's orders down, shook his head. "Sorry, we don't serve tacos."

"Whaaat?! Hyung you had tacos at your last store!" he looked at Suho.

"Tao, that was a Spanish/Mexican Cuisine."

"Riight." he crossed his arms. "I want a rainbow cookie."

"Okay." Hoya wrote it down.

"My turn!" D.O said. "I want a chocolate doughnut."

Hoya nodded.

"ME! I WANT TOAST AND EGGS!" Chanyeol smiled with all his teeth showing.

"Chanyeol!" Suho looked at him with an 'unbeleiveable' expression. "That's BREAKFAST food. It's 2 in the morning!"

"So?" he crossed his arms and leaned back. "I like toast and specially eggs."

"Sorry, but we don't serve breakfast food at this time. If you come back later there might be something." Hoya told him. He had a feeling he'd be saying 'Sorry we don't have' a lot today.

Chanyeol sighed. "I'll have a muffin then." he muttered. Hoya scribbled it down.

"I'll just have a lemonade. No ice please." Chen said quietly.

*Finally, a normal one.* Hoya thought in relief. He wrote it down.

"Bacon-" Baekhyun started.

"Did you not hear him?! NO BREAKFAST STUFF! EVERYONE PICK SOMETHING APPROPRIATE." Suho yelled.

"Ehehe. I was going to say 'Bacon is not for me.' hehe." Baekhyun sank into his seat and nervously smiled. "I'll take what he had." he pointed at Chanyeol who was sitting beside him. Hoya put a 'x2' next to Chanyeol's muffin.

"I'll have a brownie." Lay smiled a sweet smile.

Hoya nodded.

"I'm not hungry." Suho put his head on the table. Hoya gave him a concerned look and opened his mouth to ask if he was okay, but Mr. Chubby-Cheeks interrupted.

"Don't worry, he's fine. Suho is just bleh when he's tired." he smiled. "Let's hurry this up. I hate being the oldest. I'm always last." Xiumin pouted. "Come on Kris! Pick what ya want!"

Kris ignored him. "I don't want anything either." Hoya half-nodded. He looked at Lu Han.

"I'll just share with Se Hun." Lu Han nodded at Se Hun, who had a 'I'm used to this' expression on.

"YES! FINALLY! MY TURN!" Xiumin smiled, his cheeks bulging.

"I'll have all the buns you have and an iced tea along with 3 danish's and some cookies. Do you have burgers? I like burgers. I also like those mini doughnuts-"

"Xiumin." Kris raised a brow at him. "We're here for a small snack, not a full meal."

"Fineee." Xiumin sighed. "I'll have all the buns you have!"

"Sorry, we don't have any buns...." Hoya said, pressing his lips together.

"Errrr, I'll have a pastry then." Hoya nodded again and wrote it down.

"Is that all?" he looked at everyone. They nodded. "Please wait for a couple of minutes."

*Finally." he thought as he made his way over to Hyunki.

"Hyung," he called putting the piece of paper on the counter. He sat down on a chair as he waited for Hyunki to get the order ready. It was 2:15

*This is going to be a looong night.* Hoya yawned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realize I've been spazzing over Lay a lot.....

LOL

Its cuz right now, he's the EXO member I'm obsessing over so yeah (: