Could Life Get Any Worse?

Paradise? Yea..... NO

"Y-Yes?" Your eyes grew wide, the knot in your stomach grew, and you started to tremble.

He nodded, "You are to move back with your step-mother, Kim Heejung. " he opened a new file.

"Blah blah blah, in the event of Lee Haerin having no boilogical parents or family, the named is to be taken under the care of Kim Heejung." he said, looking off of some papers.

You swallowed, hard. "Do I have to?" you croaked. "I mean, if their was someone else willing to take me in-"

The detective shook his head, "That can't happen as long as you have a parent alive."

"She's not one of my parents." you said coldly.

"By law she is." he stated. He peered at you, "Miss Haerin, is thre a reason why you do not wish to go back and live with your step-mother? Did something happen? Is there something the police should know?"

You shook your head, "No." you said quietly.

He looked at you and then sighed. "Very well. Then you are to have your things packed and be ready to move by tomorrow. Someone will be here to lead you to your new home."

Your eyes bulged out, "T-Tomorrow?!"

He nodded.

"Please." you begged. "Can't I move like next week? Or in a month? I have school and the furniture here needs to be taken care of. Not to mention the house itself."

He pressed his lips into a thin line.

"The longest I can give you is Tuesday. That's the law. We will handle the house and if you wish to sell the furniture, you may do so. Or we can keep it in a safe place for you. School? You will transfer to a new school, and your name will be taken out of your old school. " he told you.

Your tears were coming, and this time you weren't sure you'd be able to stop them. Your life had changed completely in such a short amount of time. One day you're living a happy life, the next your brother is dead and you have to move back in with your step-mother.

"Is that all?" you asked quietly.

"Yes." he finalised and put all his papers away. "Again, I thank you for your time and cooperation. This must be very hard on you, but once your with your step-mother I'm sure you'll have someone to share the grief with." he got up.

*Share my grief with? Yeah right. If anything, she'll throw a party and send flowers and chocolates to oppa's murderers.*

"This is my card," he took it out of his suit. "I will contact you and keep you up-to-date on your brother's case. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call me." he said with a warm smile.

"Thank you." you accepted the card and held onto it tightly. You walked him to the door.

"Well, good day to you then Haerin-ssi. I'm sorry for your loss and I will work hard on this case. Please do take care of yourself." he bowed and started out the door.

You bowed back and shut the door as soon as he left.

The moment you heard the 'click' of the door you fell to the floor and your tears flowed down your face like a waterfall.

"NO! NO NO NO!" you sobbed. You held onto your body and rolled into a ball.

"O-oppa." you croaked. "Opppaaaa."

*Nothing's going right in my life. First you die and now I have to go back to the witch. I'm transferring schools and leaving this house that we worked so hard for.* You lay on the floor, letting it all out.

You realized something. You sat up and your tears stopped.

*I-if I'm leaving this school, this area, this house. Then, I'm leaving Infinite.* you thought, horrified.

Then you broke into another round of tears.

Now, Infinite wouldn't even be a giant part of your life anymore. Your step-mom lived far away. You wouldn't see Infinite so often. You wouldn't see them every morning, you wouldn't be able to walk to school with them, you wouldn't be able to laugh and have fun with them.

*Just when I thought I wasn't going to be completely alone* you thought and tears leaked out of your eyes. *At least I had Infinite right? But now they too, aren't going to be part of my life anymore.*

You really were all alone now, and it felt terrible.

You don't know how long you lay there, crying your eyes out and your didn't care.

It didn't matter anymore either. Your life was going to take a 180 degree turn.

No more Hoya.

No more living in this house.

No more Infinite.

No more family.

No more normal life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello~! Sorry for the short updates lately, hehe =P

Ummm, this fic is kinda sad right now. But it'll get happier, dont worry!

Im not so sure how i shud write how haerin feels, cuz ive nvr expericanced the death of a loved one so yeah, bear with me D:

In the mean time, if you really wanna read a Hoya fic (where he is alive and healthy) you should read this one: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/280567/my-first-hoya-infinite-exo-kai-eunji  Kai is in it as well (: (: (:

So, Haerin's moving now! :O shes not with infinite no more :(

But that dusn't mean they won't be in the fic! They will, don't worry. They're not in the tags for no reason.

Suho and Se Hun are also in the tags (Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink)

Comment and subscribe~!