Realizing

Paradise? Yea..... NO

"Did the police call?"

"Yeah, they didn't find him."

"H-hyung, Hoya hyung's not really... not really...-"

 

You heard all these voices as you woke up,  your heart felt heavy. And this time, you knew the reason why.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked at your surroundings. You were in your room, on your bed. Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong were sitting on the floor. You could see Sungjong choking up and Sunggyu comforting him.

Woohyun was the first one to notice you. "Haerin." he called softly.

One by one, all of them looked up and laid their eyes on you. You sat up. Everyone was quiet.

Sunggyu was the first to speak. His voice was hoarse, "Haerin...... are you okay?"

You didn't answer, scared that if you opened your mouth you'd crack again.

"Drink some water." L stood up and placed the glass in your hands. Seeing you not move an inch, he guided your hands to your mouth. Shaking, you opened your mouth and took a small sip. It tasted bitter. You pulled back and put the glass on the sidetable. L stared at you worriedly.

You looked at all of their faces. These were the faces of Hoya's friends. Hoya's best friends, and now they didn't have Hoya. Whose fault was that? Yours. Well that was what you thought.

They weren't Infinite anymore, because Infinite consisted of 7 best friends that stuck together like glue. Infinite was made up of Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong. But Hoya wasn't here, so he wasn't part of them anymore. They weren't Infinite. Infinite meant forever, but Hoya's forever had ended way too quickly.

Hoya.

You took a deep breath, your tears forming. *It's my fault oppa's dead, my fault. He's gone. Dead. He's not here anymore....*

Your tears finally fell and your broke into a sob.

The others looked at each other, unsure of what to do.

Sungjong finally got up and wrapped his arms around you. He couldn't stop his own tears and let them fall freely, like a river. The two of you just sat there, crying and then one by one, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol and L joined you guys.

Even L, who barely showed any sign of emotion (let alone sadness) was crying silently.

You cried loudly, it just wouldn't sink in. The fact that Hoya was dead just wouldn't get into your mind. It was as if your mind and soul were refusing the fact that Hoya was dead.

But your heart? Your heart knew better. Hoya really was out of this world. He left, he was gone.

And it didn't seem like he was going to return anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After your waterworks, you calmed down a bit. *I'm not going to cry anymore. Oppa would be disappointed in me even more than he already is. He told be to be strong. I'm not going to cry anymore.* you kept telling yourself that. At the thought of Hoya, your heart would sag.

L gave you another glass of water, and this time you drank it all.

Sungjong, you, and Woohyun were sitting on your bed. The rest were leaning against your bed.

"O-oppas body." you finally spoke. Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong secretly sighed in relief. So you hadn't lost it completely.

"W-where is it?" you whispered. "W-we have to have a funeral for him."

They looked at each other.

"Haerin," Dongwoo said softly. "Remember before those men left? They took his body.... We called the police and they're searching. Don't worry, we'll find out where he is, who did that and why."

You simply nodded. *His body is gone too....*

"Haerin..." Sungyeol called. "Are you......okay?"

You nodded, "I-I'm fine. But oppa.... it's my fault." you whispered. "It's my fault he died. He died because of me."

They looked at each other again. This was what they had been afraid of. You were going to take the blame for yourself, even though Hoya's death had nothing to do with you. They were devestated that their best friend was dead, but they had to be strong. Hoya expected them to take care of you, they had to make sure you got over his death and moved on with your life happily. That was the least they could do for their friend who had always been there for them.

"Haerin." Sunggyu said firmly. "It's not your fault. Don't take the blame for yourself. Hoya wouldn't want that, he wants you to be happy and live a good life, alright? So don't blame yourself, because no one blames you. Not me, not these guys, and definitely not Hoya. So stop being so hard on yourself."

You shook your head. "Oppa's gone... because of me. I killed him."

Sunggyu and the others looked at you in a disbelief.

"Haerin-" Woohyun started.

"Oppas," you said. "Would it be alright if I was alone for a while? Please." you asked in a whisper.

"But-" Woohyun started again.

"Please." you whispered again. "I want to be alone."

Sunggyu sighed. "Ok, let's go guys." he stood up.

"But hyung," Woohyun looked at him surprised. "We can't leave her alone. Who knows what she might-"

"Don't worry. Haerin can take care of herself." Sunggyu looked at you who was looking at the ground. He lowered his voice so that only the guys in the room could hear him. "Let her be alone. You'd want to be alone too if you were in her situation. We'll come back tomorrow. She should have some time for herself as well. Let's go."

They looked at you and knew that Sunggyu was right. They hugged you and whispered comforting words in your ear, before leaving with lowered heads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Um hi again~!

I hope your not too mad about Hoya. I feel really bad about killing him. IM SORRY D:

Anyways, this fic isn't going to be over anytime soon. I have some more stuff planned :P

I have one question though. I can't decide the ending. So do you want a sad ending or happy?

I have an idea for both, but it's up to the readers if you guys like happy endings or sad ones.

Comment and tell me what you think. I dunno how to put a poll up so yeah.

Subscribe as well~! :D