The Letter.

Paradise? Yea..... NO

When you had run out of tears, you sat up. You looked around and lowered your head in shame. *Look at me, I'm so weak. Oppa would be disappointed.*

You wiped the remaining tears on your face, and stood up. Crying wasn't going to get you anywhere, so you vowed never to cry again (hopefully, this time you would actually follow through). You held your head high and picked the detective's card up.

*Well.... I better start packing.* you thought. You wanted to just curl up in a ball (again) and cry, but you weren't going to do that. It wasn't going to change the fact that Hoya was dead or that you were going to live with your step-mom. You had to be strong, and show everyone that you were going to be alright.

*Where to start.....?* you scratched your head. *Maybe.... I should call oppas first.* you bit your lip. You only had two days, including today, to spend with them. And you didn't want to waste them. You didn't want to spend them thinking and mourning about Hoya, that wasn't going to do any good to anyone.

You dialed L's number. "H-Hello?" he choked.

"Oppa...." you whispered.

"Haerin? What's wrong? Did something happen? What is it?" he asked, panic in his voice.

"Nothing.... just... can you and the other oppas come over?" you asked in a quiet voice.

"Sure." he answered immediately. "But why? Is something wrong?"

"Just come." you said.

"Ok. We'll be there in an hour or so." he told you.

"Ok. Bye oppa." you said softly.

"Bye." he said, and you hung up.

You sighed. *I'll get the suitcases for clothes.* you trudged upstairs.

You stopped at Hoya's room. The suitcases were in there because his closet was bigger. You swallowed, and opened the door.

Hoya's room was exactly the way it was the day he died. You blinked back tears and walked in.

You opened his closet, and the stench from his closet took up all the room in your nose. You wrinkled it. *I gave him a laundry basket, why didn't he put his dirty clothes in there? Boys.* you thought, but still smiled.

You took out a suitcase from under a giant pile of gym clothes. *While I'm here, I might as well put his clothes somewhere as well.* you scratched your head and your face fell. *Wait... what do I do with oppa's stuff? I don't want to throw them away.... I can't.... not yet....*

You decided to pack them like you were doing with your stuff. You'd put his belongings in boxes and keep them with you. But you didn't know what to do with his clothes. You decided to keep some, but give the rest to Infinite. They could wear them....... or something.

This was the first time you'd stayed in front of Hoya's closet for more than 10 seconds. You didn't mind right now, it felt familiar. Without Hoya, this house was like it was on a completely different planet to you.It felt so empty, and unlike home.

You sat down and started taking all his clothes out. Seperating the dirty from the clean, pants from shirts, and smelly from very smelly.

It seemed as if Hoya had kept one side of his closet clean, and the other very dirty. It helped you organize his clothes.

As you were picking up a blue t-shirt from the clean side, a box fell out of it.

*Eh?* you thought, as you picked it up. It was wrapped in purple and silver wrapping paper, with a silver bow on top. *Is this a gift? Why would oppa hide a gift here? Who is this for anyway?*

Out of curiosity, you opened the box. First, an envelope fell out. You picked it up and looked at it.

To: Lee Haerin

From: Lee Howon, your amazing big brother

Your eyes widened. *Me?* Slowly, you opened the envelope. You took the letter that was inside, out. It was a purple paper, folded neatly and you could make out Hoya's almost-neat handwriting. You opened it and started reading.

Hi Haerin~!

How are you doing?

LOL I'm so stupid! Obviously you're doing alright, you're under MY care afterall (: Besides, I live with you so I'm sure you're doing good.

And if not, then you have to keep that smile on your face for the rest of your life Haerin! Being happy is the key to success and living a good life.

It also leads to more happiness xD

But seriously, all I ever wanted was for you to be happy. So make sure you are.

I hope you like your gift (: It's the first time you got something like this! And I was the one to get it for you :D

Haerin, remember when appa would want to dress you up? He was willing to buy you a dress, mathcing, shoes, hair stuff, jewelry and all that stuff. But you refused, you're so stubborn Lee Haerin. Aisshh, I don't know what I'm going to do with you!

I don't really know why I got you this, I just felt like it should belong to you. I don't know, I just thought it would be nice for you to have it (:

Right now, Infinite is at our house, goofing around (like usual). I'm pretending to do homework! Keke I'm so sneaky, eh? Sungyeol is bugging you for brownies, I don't know how that kid can eat so much and not be overweight.......

Sungjong and Woohyun are doing their aegyo, WHICH is nothing compared to mine! Cuz mine is the best and most effective, right Haerin? (:

L..... is being L. That kid is a good kid.

Sunggyu and and Dongwoo hyung are are fighting over what to watch on TV. Aigooo, I can't believe they're the oldest.

Well that's Infinite for you~! But they'll always be by our side and we'll help each other through everything!

Anyways, you're starting to get suspicious so I should stop now or else this won't be a surprise.

I hope you wear my gift well and keep it forever~!

Remember, always be happy and keep the smile on your face! Nothing and no one can bring you down, unless you let them.

Lots of love,

Howon oppa

You finished the letter, and with shaky hands opened the wrapping in the box.

Inside, you found the necklace you'd been staring at weeks ago. Your eyes grew wide and you gently touched it, *How'd he know?*

Fresh tears were being formed as you took it out and held it in your hands. You opened the clasp and put it around your neck. When you finished, you looked down and saw that it was dangling around your neck as if it was made for you.

You felt secure and safe with it on. It was as if Hoya was with you when you put the necklace on. Your heart felt warm.

You touched it. *Now I'll always have oppa with me, where ever I go*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HiHi~!

I hope this update was A BIT happier, hehe.

If you don't remember what the necklace looks like, go back to Chapter 4. There's a picture in that one.

I caught a cold -_-

ANYWAAYYSS, you can make me feel better by commenting and subscribing~! LOL hehe

keke , ok ill shut up now.

 BYE!!  :D