Seoul High Part 4

Paradise? Yea..... NO

After lunch, you had literature. You didn’t have to introduce yourself, and you were glad about that.

You sat by yourself, because the girl you sat beside; Park Mi Yeon, was away today.

The teacher had been talking throughout most of the period.

Finally, in the last ten minute of class your teacher, Mrs. Song, called you up to tell you what they were doing. She said that you didn’t need to worry about what you missed, because it wasn’t much. Just some review.

As you walked back to your desk, the book you were to read in your hand, you tripped and dropped it.

*Oops!* your cheeks turned red, and you reached down to pick it up. But someone had already beaten you to it.

You looked up and saw the back of a head full of jet black hair. He straightened up and you saw that he had cat-like eyes and was very tall. His height intimidated you a bit.

“Is this yours?” he asked, smiling as he held the book out. When he smiled, all traces of scariness vanished and was replaced with a sweet, smiling boy.

You nodded and took it. “Thanks.”

“You’re the new student, Lee Haerin?” he asked, creating small talk.

“Yes.” You nodded, fiddling with your fingers.

“I’m Tao!” he said, smiling brightly.

“Nice to meet you.” You mumbled.

“You too!” he beamed. “I hope we become good friends!”

You smiled and went back to your seat.

The bell rang and once again, Se Hun was at the doorway.

“Hi noona!” he said. “Let’s go to your next class! I’ve been such a great tour guide!” he pumped his fist in the air with determination and he walked in another direction. 

You followed him as he walked. Abruptly, he spun around.

“Um,” he scratched his head. “What is your next class?”

You couldn’t hold it in and laughed. You laughed, because it was the cutest thing you’d seen the whole day. Se Hun really was….. something else. *You did it Se Hun* you thought *I didn’t think I’d smile today, let alone laugh, but you pulled it off*

Se Hun looked confused, “Noona? What’s so funny?”

“Nothing.” You said, smiling. “I have Hospitality, let’s go.”

“Okayyyy.” He said unsurely, *Is there something on my face? Whatever! I made noona laugh! Yayy~!*

He took you to the class and then he bid you goodbye and left.

You walked in and the same thing happened, you gave the teacher your slip, he told you where to sit, introduced you to the class, blah blah blah.

Your teacher, Mr. Kwon, had sat you in between two guys. Just your luck.

One had huge eyes and was very mom-like.

The other was a GIANT, and he wouldn’t stop smiling; showing his never ending teeth.

“Class!” Mr. Kwon said. “I have to go out for ten minutes. Read the pages in your books for making pizza. We’ll be making pizza today, and learning how to make the crust fluffy and puffy, like you see in those ads and how it never is when you order the pizza. And how to make the dough and sauce by yourselves instead of buying those ingredients.” He told the class, and left.

“Ukh,” the guy to your right, the teeth one, groaned. “I don’t like reading!”

“That’s good, cuz you’re not even good at it. Are you sure you can even read?” the big eyed guy to your left retorted.

“HEY! I CAN TOO READ!” he yelled back. “I’m a better reader than you!”

“Yeah.” He snorted.

“I CAN READ!” he said in his loud voice, making you flinch. “I’M THE GREATEST READER EVER, YOU DON’T EVEN WANNA-”

“CHANYEOL!” another guy roared, he stomped over from his seat that was 2 rows in front of you guys. You recognized him as the guy you sat beside in bio.

“Yes?” he blinked.

“You’re so loud! You’re disturbing the whole class!” he scolded.

“AM NOT!” he argued. “Guys, am I disturbing you?!”

“YES!” the whole class said in unison.

He made a face.

“Not to mention, our new student.” Baekhyun pointed at you. “You didn’t even introduce yourself, you’re so rude!”

“OH!” he looked at you. “I’m sorry! I was about to and then D.O here pissed me off and then Baekhyun decided to come and be mean to me.” He sniffled. “But I’m Park Chanyeol!” he smiled very widely, waving his hands at you.

“Hi.”

“What about you, Bakehyun?” Chanyeol said, “Did you introduce yourself?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact I did.” Baekhyun stuck his tongue out. “She is in my biology class.”

Chanyeol wrinkled his nose *Mr. Always Right*

“I’m D.O, you can call me Kyungsoo if you want.” The big eyes one smiled at you and held a hand out.

“Haerin.” You shook his hand.

“You already know me.” Baekhyun smiled.

You nodded.

“Soooo,” Chanyeol said. “What school do you come from?”

“Woollim.” You replied.

“Woollim?” he asked. Then he remembered. “Ohhhh, hey that’s pretty far from here.”

 “I guess.” You shrugged.

Mr. Kwon came back. Baekhyun was too lazy to go to his seat, so he made Chanyeol move over.  “OK! We’re going to the kitchen. You only need your textbooks, for the recipe. The groups you’re in will be the group you work with. We can’t have a pair so Byunghun, you join Chanhee’s group. And Baekhyun, you join Chanyeol’s group.” He said. “Ok, let’s go. Single file line.”

Baekhyun, who had been sharing a seat with Chanyeol stood up. “Oof! You take up so much space! Eat less, why don’t ya?!”

“It’s not my fault! I have long legs that need to be spread out!” Chanyeol defended. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

You were quietly watching them, it was quite amusing. They way they talked to each other reminded you Infinite. *I wonder who Se Hun’s hyungs are. These guys?* you looked at them acting like goofs, it would be believable all right.

D.O appeared beside you, “Do you have any experience in cooking?”

You nodded, when you and Hoya had lived together you had always cooked. Your dad had been a great cook and had taught you so many things. Hoya on the other hand….. couldn’t even boil noodles.

He smiled, “That’s great! I’m always stuck with Chanyeol hyung, and he at cooking. Baekhyun hyung is ok. I’m sure you’re good though, you seem like the cooking type.”

You nodded.

You guys arrived at the kitchen. Mr. Kwon went over what to do, and showed everyone a demonstration.

“Ok, now take out the recipe and make your own. Make sure you remember all the things I told you. Don’t add extra ingredients, and don’t put less either.” He reminded. “Go to an oven and counter. I’ll come around with the ingredients.”

The class started moving to their stations. You were amazed *They have enough money to have individual ovens for every group?* At Woollim, there was one oven and the groups had to go one by one.

“Come on, Haerin!” Baekhyun urged you to come to the station they were at. You walked faster and stood beside Chanyeol, across from D.O and Baekhyun.

Mr. Kwon came by, “Haerin, you can just follow along. You haven’t missed anything except the safety and precaution stuff. I’m sure your group members can help you with that though.” He pointed to Chanyeol, D.O, and Baekhyun, who nodded.

He smiled and gave you guys the ingredients.

“OK guys! Let’s start! I’m a great cook!” Chanyeol jumped up and down.

“Yeah, sure. Coming from the one that makes his pizza soggy and then burns it.” Baekhyun snorted.

“It was ONCE.” Chanyeol raised a finger. “ONCE!”

“Whatever, let’s start.” Baekhyun took out the recipe. D.O and Baekhyun started making the dough, while you and Chanyeol flavoured the sauce.

“I WANNA SPIN THE DOUGH!” Chanyeol called.

“Here, try.” D.O held it out.

Chanyeol took it and stretched it, he then flung it in the air.

“Chanyeol!” D.O said, alarmed. “Not THAT high!”

“Don’t woorrryyy.” Chanyeol assured. “I got this!”

He held his hands in the air grinning at D.O, waiting for the dough to land in his arms again. When it didn’t he looked up, confused.

“Chan-yeol.” Baekhyun growled, through gritted teeth.

3 pairs of eyes went to him, and saw smoke coming out of his ears and the dough splattered all over his shoulder.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened, “Oops. Hehe.” He walked to Baekhyun and cautiously peeled the dough off. Baekhyun closed his eyes to calm himself down.

“Well, uh. I think you should handle this, Kyungsoo-ah.” He handed he dough to D.O, who expertly twirled it in the air.

“Wahh,” you couldn’t help but stare at how he was doing it like a pro.

D.O looked at you, “Do you want to try?”

You shook your head, “No, it’s ok.”

“If ya say sooo~~~” D.O shrugged and continued.

He finished twirling it and in that time you and Chanyeol finished the sauce. You placed the sauce on the pizza dough, spreading it out evenly. Baekhyun was grading the cheese (because Chanyeol had forced him). D.O was turning the oven on at the right temperature. And Chanyeol was cutting the ingredients.

“OW!!!!!!” Chanyeol screamed as he cut himself with the knife.

“Are you okay? You looked at him. He was on his finger, but he nodded.

“Idiot.” Baekhyun and D.O shook their heads.

“AAHHH!” Chanyeol screamed again.

“What now?” Baekhyun and D.O looked at him and you also peeked at him.

Tears were running down Chanyeol’s face as he held the onion he had been cutting.

D.O and Baekhyun laughed. You smiled a bit.

“Awwww, did a wittle onion huwrt wittle big Chanyeol.” Baekhyun cooed, then burst out laughing.

“NOT FUNNY! I HAVE SENSITIVE EYES!”

“Do you need a tissue?” D.O asked, laughing. “I didn’t know you could get so emotional over making pizza.”

“I’m not! It’s this onion!” Chanyeol said, frustrated.

You handed him a tissue and took the onion from him and began cutting it.

“Thanks Haerin~!” he sniffled. “I can tell you’ll be a better friend than those two!” he jabbed a thumb at Baekhyun and D.O who were still laughing.

“Sorry man,” D.O apologized. “We couldn’t help it.”

“Yeah.” Baekhyun chuckled.

By the end of the hour and a half long period, you guys had one beautifully cooked pizza in front of you. And Chanyeol had beautiful band aids on every other finger.

The class ended after everyone got to try each other’s pizza. Mr. Kwon was impressed with some (like your groups’) and disappointed in others.

Your school day ended and you went to your locker.

“NOONAAA!!!!” you heard Se Hun’s voice and he came hurling at you. You stumbled back, but regained your balance.

“Are you ready?” he asked. You nodded.

“Then let’s go~!” he said and the both of you went outside.

You guys went to the car and drove home, with Se Hun chattering about the day and asking you about yours.

*Not a bad first day….* you thought as you rested your head against the window. *But I still wish I were back home…..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hello~!

Long chapter again... hehe. I couldn't help it.

Look forward to the next chapter~! Here's a little sneak peak:

Suho walked into BTD at 1 in the morning. He found Hyunki, and walked over to him.

"Hyung." he called. Hyunki looked up and smiled.

"Hi Suho-ah. You haven't come for a while."

"I know." Suho said sadly. "School. How's it been here?"

"Pretty good for the most part." Hyunki said. "But."

"But what?" Suho panicked. If his father found out something was wrong, the blame would be put on Suho.

"You know Hoya?" he asked.

"Obviously. He's a good friend." Suho said.

"He hasn't been showing up for the whole week."

Suho stared at him, "What?"

That's all I shall reveal for today~!

Ok byeee~! =D

Comment and subscribe~~~