Nightmares

Paradise? Yea..... NO

After crying your eyes out for a good two hours, you drifted off to sleep. You had differernt dreams. One was that you didn't have to move, and could go and live with one of the Infinite members. But then, your step-mom came to the door and forced you to live with her.

The second dream you had was about your new school, you dreamt that no one liked you. Everyone neglected you and made fun of you. You felt more alone than ever.

The third dream you had was about the time when Hoya was alive. You guys were walking home from L's house, talking and smiling like old times. Then, men in a black man and black masks came, and killed him. Again. Right in front of your eyes. But this time, it was in slow motion. You saw his surprised and scared face, his face that was full of pain. His face that turned lifeless. His body becoming limp and the life being out. After that, everything turned black.

It was 4:30 in the morning, and you were having another nightmare

You, Hoya, your mom, and your dad were taking a stroll in the park, laughing and having a good time. They were all alive, it was as if no one had died. You guys had grown up together and were a happy family.

"Can we go to the art exhibition tomorrow?" you asked.

"Sure, honey." your mom smiled a warm smile.

"I don't want to go to an art exhibition!" Hoya groaned. "They're so boring!"

"Oppa! They are NOT boring!" you said as you crossed your arms. "The art there is really beautiful!"

"She's right, son." your dad said. "They are interesting and the art is magnificent, but if you don't want to go you don't have to."

Hoya smiled and stuck his tongue out at you. You made a face and turned to your mom, who smiled at you.

But then her smile vanished as she faded away, slowly, until she was nothing.

"Umma?" you said, your eyes widening. You turned to your dad for help, but his face had turned grim as well and he faded away too.

"APPA!" you shouted, as wind blew fast and the trees were swaying at such a rapid pace that the leaves were falling off. Everything was turning grey.

"Oppa." you looked at him. "What's going on?!" you asked, bewildered and scared. Everything was getting darker and scarier by the second.

Hoya's expression had gone serious as well, he shook his head and he too, faded away.

"OPPAAA!!!" you screamed, tears blurring yoru vision. Everything turned black and you were by yourself.

"Umma? Appa? Oppa?!" you yelled, tears flooding down your face.

"Haerin." you heard your mother's voice from behind you. You turned around, and there she was. She was standing there in the darkness, smiling brightly at you.

"UMMA!" you ran to her and reached out, but she vanished in a cloud of white smoke.

"Haerin." you turned around again and saw your dad. He smiled gently at you as well.

"APPA!" you ran to him and reached out but he was gone. The cloud of smoke had taken him as well.

"Haerin." a gentle voice that you knew too well called.

You looked to the side and saw Hoya looking serious, but then his face broke into a smile.

"Oppa..." you whispered, as you slowly walked to him. He was still smiling when you reached him. You held your arm out, and he vanished in the puff of white smoke.

"OPPAAA!!!" you screamed and fell to the floor.

"Umma." you whimpered. "Appa.

"Opppaaa." you wailed.

Then you heard it, a voice. A voice that sent chills up and down your spine.

"You're all alone now, Haerin. All alone. No mother, no father, and no brother. You have no one."

"Oppa!" you yelled as you sat up. You were breathing hard and you were covered in cold sweat. You touched your face and it was wet with tears.

*It was a bad idea sleeping in oppa's room.*

You exhaled shakily and looked at the floor to see if Infinite had woken up. Thankfully, you hadn't yelled so loud and they were fast asleep. They looked like they hadn't slept in days, and you were glad that they were catching up on some sleep.

The words that the voice had said, were echoing in your head.

You looked at the time, 5:00. There was no way you'd be able to sleep after that. Quickly and quietly, you got out of Hoya's bed and went into the washroom. You brushed your teeth and came out.

You decided to go downstairs and drink some warm milk. That always calmed you when you had a nightmare.

As the milk was warming up, your mind had found it's way into your memory lane again.

"APPAA!" you screamed as you sat up in bed. You were covered in cold sweat and were panting. You had had a nightmare again. It was about your father and the day he died.

"HAERIN?!" you heard Hoya's voice and then he came bursting in through your door.

"What's wrong?" he asked, panic written all over his face.

"Appa..." you whispered, as tears fell down your cheeks.

Hoya softened, and walked to your bed. He sat down and put his arm around you. "It's ok. Shhh."

You just kept crying, and Hoya kept telling you it was ok and that nothing was wrong. That it was just a nightmare.

"Come." he said to you as he stood up.

You stopped crying, but were still a bit traumatized. You got up and Hoya took your hand, leading you out of your room and to the kitchen.

He warmed some milk up at the right temperature and put a colourful straw in. He gave it to you. "Here, drink. You'll feel better."

You did as told, and drank the milk. He was right, it did make you feel better.

"Come, I'll sleep with you." he said and you guys went upstairs. He got his blankets and slept next to you for the rest of the night.

Your eyes became watery as you put the straw in the milk. You took small sips as more tears came out.

"Oppa...." you whispered.

You blinked really fast, and stopped your tears *Lee Haerin, you are a fool! You promised not to cry anymore! You're so weak!*

You finished the milk, and felt a little better.

You decided to pack the things in the kitchen. You wouldn't need any of these things at your stepmom's. All the house things, you wouldn't need. You'd put them in boxes and give them to the police. They could do what they wanted with them.

A couple hours later, Infinite woke up. You quickly cooked some pancakes with the leftover ingredients you had, and you guys ate. You didn't tell them about the nightmare, you didn't want to worry them.

For the rest of the day, you guys packed the whole house. You finished the living and kitchen with Dongwoo while the others did the bathroom, Hoya's room, and the closet (you let Infinite do Hoya's room by themselves, you didn't think you'd be able to go in there ever again.)Everyone did specific parts so that it wouldn't take the whole day. You were giving all the household items to the police, and only your belongings and some of Hoya's were going with you to your step-mom's.

You and Infinite didn't smile and joke around like usual, you guys just worked. You didn't talk much and neither did they. It had been a depressing day.

By the end of the day everything in your house was in boxes, except one pair of clothes for you. Other then that, you were all set. Your house was ready for the police to take care of. This wasn't going to be your home starting tomorrow.

Actually, it wasn't your home right now either. It hadn't been home for a while now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~! Another update.

It's kinda long.

And boring.

I decided to skip all the parts where you and Infinite are packing. It's bo-ring. Nothing interesting happens. Yeah, its her last day with Infinite, but it would hav been really sad cuz its only been 3 days since hoya died, no one is really all happy-happy and in the mood to spend nice, fun quality time together.

But they will see each other in the future, obviously! I didn't put them in the tags for no reason.

So in the next chapter, you'll finally move~! Yayy! A little bit of action.

I really like tht gif of Hoya (: it fits the scene really well, cuz its black and white.

I shud stop making my author's notes really long. Hehe

I just wanna be friendly~!

Kay fine, I'll stop now.

BYEEE~! Comment and subscribe! I might update later today as well~~~