Strong Bonds

Paradise? Yea..... NO

EXO was hanging out in the cafeteria of their school. The bell was going to ring in 20 minutes, so they were doing unfinished homework and talking. They were seated like this:

Tao-D.O-Kris-Suho-Xiumin-Chanyeol

Lay-Baekhyun-Kai-Se Hun-Lu Han-Chen

"Kai, did you do your Literature homework?" Suho asked Kai, who was playing games on his phone.

"No." Kai replied.

"YAH! You have to do it!" Suho exclaimed.

"The teacher doesn't even check, so who cares." Kai shrugged.

Suho sighed, "Well, what was it?"

"We had to read 30 pages of the book, and then asnwer some questions. It's to help us prepare for a test we have this week." Se Hun said cheerfully.

Suho sent Kai a look, "You have to do this! It's practice! You're going to fail, Kai!"

"Take the book out. Read as much as you can. Now." Kris ordered, he narrowed his eyes at Kai.

Se Hun giggled, "Kai has never read a book in his life. He copies off of my work."

Kai gave him a glare, and turned to Suho and Kris.

"Don't listen to him, I've read plenty of books before. Like this one," he took a random book off the table. "See?....." he peered at the cover. "Advanced Functions.... Really interesting. I even watched the movie." he nodded in approval.

Kris raised a brow, "That's my math textbook....... I'm glad you find exponential and logarithmic expressions interesting." he said sarcastically.

Kai's eyes widened and he put it down nervously, "Oops." he sheepishly smiled as his ears turned red.

"Take your book out. Now. Read. I better not see your eyes off of those pages." Kris warned.

"Ok ok. Sheesh." Kai grumbled and took it out reluctantly. He slammed the book on the table. Kris gave him one last warning with his eyes and turned away.

Baekhyun, who was beside him, leaned in and whispered, "If I were you, I'd listen to what Big Hyung says. He's like twice my height!"

Kai scoffed and whispered back, "Yeah, twice YOUR height hyung. Not mine."

Kris, who had his eyes on his work, spoke "Kai, open the book."

Kai gave him a you-are-so-creepy look, but Kris didn't seem to notice.

Kai sighed and opened the book and started reading.

"I DON'T GET THIS!" Se Hun complained. "WHO INVENTED LITERARY DEVICES ANYWAYS?!"

"Oof." Lu Han looked at his work. "Se Hun-ah, it's so simple. You're not paying attention. Look here," He started helping Se Hun and giving him a mini-tutoring session.

After 15 minutes of working, the bell rang and EXO headed to their respected classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stupid Ms. Park." Tao mumbled as he poked his food.

"What happened?" Lay asked. It was lunch and EXO was seated at their table at the back of the crowded caf.

"Ms. Park made him sing for the class cuz he was late." Baekhyun laughed. "Very nice version of 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Tao. Very nice."

"How were you late?!" Suho asked. "We left the cafeteria on time!"

"I stopped and bought a drink from the vending machine." Tao muttered.

Everyone rolled their eyes.

"Anyways, who's excited for the business party?!" Suho said in a fake cheerful voice.

"Can't wait." Chanyeol said in a monotone.

"Yeah, it'll be a blast." Kai muttered.

"Wow, it's going to be so exciting. I can't contain my emotions." Se Hun said with a straight face.

"I know right, it's going to be soo much fun." Lay said glumly.

"Yayyy, party." Baekhyun said popping imaginary confetti.

Suho blinked, "When did the unsaracastic ones become such experts in smart-talking?!" He was referring to Lay and Baekhyun.

He looked at Kai, "You're influencing them in a bad way! They were so innocent!"

Kai smirked, "I didn't do anything~"

"Yeah! You are a bad influence on the innocent ones!" Xiumin accused. "Se Hun used to be so nice and not witty. Then you come along and decide to taint his mind!"

"Hey! I'm still nice!" Se Hun said, pouting. D.O nodded in agreement, "You and your smart remarks Kai, Se Hun's been getting better at them."

"I want ramen. Can someone go get me some please?" Chanyeol, who had been in his own little world with him and his ramen, asked in his 'innocent' voice. Which didn't work out because his voice is so deep.

"You have legs." Kai said.

"Yeah, get it yourself. Legs aren't there for decoration ya know." Se Hun shrugged.

"SEE?!" Suho, Lu Han, D.O, and Xiumin looked at Kai.

"Your meaniness is rubbing off on our innocent maknae!" D.O pointed a finger at him. Kai rolled his eyes and Chen, Baekhyun, Tao, and Lay laughed. Even Kris smiled at their silliness.

"So, I have to get my own ramen?" Chanyeol asked.

Se Hun sighed, "Fineee, I'll get it."

Chanyeol smiled, "Thanks maknae! You're the best, I'll buy you ice cream~"

Se Hun brightened, and dashed to the line.

"Ok, who stole my brownie?" Baekhyun said, looking through his bag.

Xiumin whistled and was suddenly preoccupied with the very interesting floor tile.

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at him in a cute way, "You owe me a brownie, you giant baozi."

"Baozi hyung to you, mister!" Xiumin wagged his finger.

Baekhyun shook his head and opened his yogurt.

"Chenchen, did you eat?" Kris asked Chen.

"Yeah." Chen nodded at his empty tray except for a fruit cup that was half-finished and juice.

"I don't like the way this tastes." Lay pouted, pushing his tray away. "It's water with vegetables."

"Here." D.O took the tray. "I'll fix it."

After adding salt, pepper and some other stuff, D.O gave Lay's food back to him. "Now eat." Lay's food looked much more appetizing now.

Lay took a sip of the soup and smiled, "Thanks Kyungsoo."

D.O smiled, happy to help.

Se Hun came back and gave Chanyeol's ramen to him.

"Thanks, Hunnie." Chanyeol said and started slurping it all down.

"You are a nice little boy. Kai hasn't rubbed off on you completely." Suho pinched his cheeks.

Se Hun made a face, but then beamed.

"UM, HELLO! I'M NICE TOO!" Kai burst out.

"Yeah. Sure." Lu Han said. "It's real nice to throw pieces of paper at an innocent girl when she isn't looking. And then hiding a fake spider in her bag. Nice. Real nice." he scoffed.

"She was NOT an innocent girl. She was stalking me and being real annoying!" Kai defended. "She even had the nerve to jump hug me." he shuddered.

"Oh yeah. That Hana girl right?" Tao piped up.

"Yeah, her."

"In that case, she did deserve it." Xiumin laughed and high-fived Chanyeol.

Kris shook his head at their level of maturity, but could never get angry at them. They were his brothers, he couldn't get mad at them or unleash his anger at them. He cared for them a lot.

"Hyung, your always asking if we eat and make sure we have all three meals in a day. But you never seem to do that yourself." Se Hun crossed his arms at Kris. Kris looked at his tray, it was all full. He hadn't taken a sip of the soup or a bite of the bread. His juice and desert were left alone as well.

"Yeah!" Baekhyun agreed. D.O took Kris' soup and did what he did to Lay's food, then gave it back to him.

"Don't worry about me, and take care of yourself would you?" Kris lightly tapped Se Hun's head with the spoon. Nonetheless, he started eating, a smile on his face.

Se Hun smiled in satisfaction and starting monitering Lu Han as well. He was having fun being the 'mom'.

Lunch passed like that. Filled with laughter, teasing, and enjoying one another's company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAYY! A HAPPY CHAPTER!

So, now those of you that hated me for making it all sad can't hate me anymore cuz its all happy now! (kind of)

Did you guys know yesterday was Lay's birthday?

I forgot to mention it, so I'll mention it now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYY LAYY!

HE LOOKS SO ADOWAABLLEEE. THEY ALL LOOK REALLY GOOD =DDDD

Xiumin and Lu Han look like the angels they aren't.

Chen's doing aegyo without knowing it.

Kris is looking all cool and amazing.

And Princess Tao........ is looking real happy with that tiara on his head xD

Kay BYEEE~! :D

Comment and subscribe~!