First Night

Paradise? Yea..... NO

You and Se Hun talked for the rest of lunch, and he showed you around the house. He finished the tour pretty fast, and the two of you were in your room. It was now 7:00, you guys had been spending your time together since Se Hun had gotten home. Se Hun barely gave you a second to breathe, he kept you so occupied.

“Ok noona.” Se Hun sighed, as he sat on your bed. “I’ll go now, and let you have time for yourself since I’ve been keeping you busy and hogging you for the past 4 hours.”

You laughed and smiled.

“So, I shall leave you alone and let you rest in peace!” he announced, putting a finger in the air the way important political people did in their speeches. “But.” He put his arm down. “I shall bother you again starting tomorrow morning!”

You smiled and shook your head, “You’re not bothering me. But thanks”

Se Hun nodded and turned to leave. Then he turned around and looked at you. A little more serious than he had been before.

“I know I may never be the best brother to you, like your oppa probably was.” He said quietly, looking down. “But I’ll do my best, and I hope we become closer, like real brother and sisters.”

You softly smiled, “Thank you, Se Hun. I think you’ll be a wonderful brother. I appreciate your efforts and kindness.” You said, referring to him trying to cheer you up and trying to make you feel more at home.

He grinned but then became serious again. “I’m sorry about your oppa, noona.” He said. “It must be hard, huh? Having your oppa die……But you can’t let that ruin your life, okay noona? Don’t be sad for long, I want to meet my real noona. And soon.” He smiled and then left, closing the door behind him.

You gawked at the door. You thought you had been acting pretty well. You were enjoying Se Hun’s company. A lot actually. But your mind would wander to Hoya, and sometimes Se Hun couldn’t even bring you back. For some part of the time you spent with Se Hun, you hadn’t been acting like your 100% original self. You would feign happiness and laughs. But only sometimes.

How in the world could he read you like a book already? You had no idea.

Just then Se Hun’s head popped into your room again.

“I forgot to tell you, if you want to talk to me or bother me if you can’t sleep, you’re welcome to do so!” he said with a cheerful smile. “I’m a light sleeper, so you should be able to wake me up in no time. It’s great that our rooms are connected, huh?” he grinned.

You smiled back, “Thanks Se Hun. And yes, it is very cool.”

He grinned even wider, and said, “Tomorrow you should wake up at around 7-ish. I can give you a tour of the school, and help you get your schedule and all that stuff.”

You nodded and said gratefully, “Thanks Se Hun-ahh. It means a lot.”

Se Hun waved it away, “You’re thanking me too much! I’m not even doing anything so incredibly helpful, these are things I’m suppose to do.” He said. “Extra things would be something like saving you from a giant dinosaur that’s about to claw your eyes out and then fighting the dinosaur till it’s on it’s knees begging for forgiveness.”

You gave him a ‘What the heck?’ look but laughed anyways. *You’re such a silly little boy.*

“Ok, noona! Goodnight! I’ll stop bothering you now!” he waved and left again.

You didn’t want to unpack anymore so you decided to lie down for a while when your phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Haerin-ah!” you heard L.

“Hi oppa.” You said, happy that he called you.

“Sooooo, you met your step brother?” he asked.

“Yup.”

“And?”

“And he’s very nice. He’s a dongsaeng but very adorable and sweet. He’s happy and cheerful, and he’s very fun to talk to. I’ve gotten along with him so far.” You gave him a brief description.

“Mhmmm.” L said, as if he was questioning what you said. “Well, he seems to be those goody-goody cheerful kids. Watch out for them Haerin.” He warned. “You never know when they might attack!”

You had to roll your eyes. “Please, oppa.”

“Whaaat?” L said. “It’s true.”

“Yeah.”

“Did you eat?” L asked.

“Yes, mother dear.” You said, rolling your eyes again.

“What did you eat?”

“Soup and sandwiches.”

“That’s it?” he said, suspiciously.

“Yup.” You nodded.

“WHAT ABOUT DINNER?!” he yelled, you flinched and held the phone away from your ear again.

“I don’t feel like eating, I’m tired anyways.” You said. It was true, you were tied and not that hungry.

“Ok, you can sleep now. I just wanted to check up on you.” L said.

“Kay, bye oppa.” You said and disconnected the call. You regretted it almost immediately because you didn’t know how you'd sleep here.

New house.

New room.

New life.

New school.

New bed.

No oppa.

You took a deep breath, you didn’t think you’d sleep well tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Over in Se hun’s room, he was on the phone with Lu Han.

“Yah.” Lu Han said. “You didn’t tell me you had a step sister.”

“I didn’t know till I came home!” Se Hun exclaimed.

“Yeah. Sure. I believe you, you person-who-doesn’t-tell-his-cousin-anything.” Lu Han said sarcastically.

Se Hun rolled his eyes at his immature hyung. “On the other hand, she’s my noona!” he said happily.

“Really? What’s she like?” he asked.

“She’s nice and caring. But at the moment-“ Se Hun was about to tell him about Hoya when Sooyeon came in.

“Se Hun, light out. You have to sleep. Talk to Lu Han tomorrow.” She said, in a stern voice.

Se Hun sadly nodded, “Ok. Hyung, I’ll tell you tomorrow, ok? I’m going to sleep now. BYEBYEEE!” he said loudly.

“Kay, byeee.” Lu Han hung up and so did Se Hun.

Sooyeon left, and Se Hun changed his clothes and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you predicted, you didn't sleep well.

You tossed and turned, wrapped the blanket around yourself very tightly. But nothing worked.

You couldn't get the bed to feel warm and comforting like it was in your old house.

And that lead you to other thoughts and those other thoughts lead you to Infinite, which lead you to Hoya.

Which lead to tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIHI~!

REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER !

I didn't have big motivation, just big boredom.

So yeah, I'll do super amazing update tomorrow~!

Pinky Promise~

Oh and I know I said that she'd go to school here, buuut when that happens, I want it to be good and not crappy, like this one

So, I'll leave that for tom~! 

I really like L(: He's so nice.

And so is Se Hun.

OKAY BYEEE~!

PS. lets just let my grammer mistakes fly..... just this once.