Memorable Times

Paradise? Yea..... NO

After cake, pizza, and ice cream, everyone was sprawled across the large living room. It was time for presents. Infinite and EXO got along really well with each other, they played and fought with each other just like they did normally.

“Mine first!” Sungyeol threw you a large package.

“Umm okay, you guys didn’t have to get me anything though….” You said to all of them. You unwrapped Sungyeol’s present and found a large box of chocolates and variety of candies.

“For your sweet tooth.” He smiled.

You laughed, “Thanks oppa.”

Everyone just randomly threw their presents at you after him. Dongwoo got you a sweatshirt that said ‘I’m a muffin.’ with a picture of a cute muffin on it. Sungjong bought you a pair of earrings and a necklace. Woohyun and Sunggyu teamed up and bought you a beading set that you could make bracelets with.

You unwrapped L’s gift and took out a diary.

“Write in it every day, okay?” L nudged you.

You nodded as you stared at it. It was just your style, simple and nice. You really liked it.

“Thank you, Myungsoo oppa.” You smiled at him. After that EXO gave you their gifts, Lay and Chen gave you an elegant and expensive looking perfume set. 

“Are you saying Haerin smells bad?” Chanyeol looked at them.

Lay rolled his eyes and Chen blinked, “If that was the case, we would have bought you a cologne store for your birthday.”

The whole room burst into laughed as Chanyeol hit the back of his head, “Hey! You meanie!”

Chen shrugged.

“Open mine, Haerin.” Chanyeol gave you a small box.

“It’s mine too! I paid for half of it!” Baekhyun huffed.

You unwrapped it and found a small little heart necklace, it was really cute. After thanking them, you opened Tao’s gift, he had bought you a stuffed panda. Xiumin bought you a giant box of jelly beans that came with a coupon for another box that would come 50% off.

“She’s going to get a toothache because of you two!” Suho shook his head at Sungyeol and Xiumin. Then he gave you his present, it was a cute angel figurine.

“Remind you of someone?” Suho smiled angelically, putting his hands around his face.

“Yeah, it looks just like you. Long flowing hair, pale skin, feminine features.” D.O nodded and Suho threw a pillow at him.

D.O had gotten you a cute little purple beret.

“To match your dress.” He pulled it over your head. You laughed as you adjusted it, “Thank you.”

“Kai and I bought you a gift together as well, since his shopping skills are nowhere near mine.” Jihyun told you as Kai passed a big box to you. He was sitting on the floor to your right.

“Hey!”

“It’s true, little bro.”

You unwrapped it and found another dress, complete with matching jewelry and shoes.

“For the next party you go to.” Jihyun smiled.

“Thank you.” You beamed and ruffled Kai’s hair.

“Only because it’s your birthday.” Kai mumbled, referring to allowing someone to ruffle his hair. Next was Kris, he got you a watch.

“It’s beautiful.” You said, awed. “Thanks!” You wrapped it around your wrist immediately.

“No problem.” He smiled.

“I can’t believe that I, the favourite cousin, am one of the last ones to give you your present.” Lu Han said, passing you his gift. “Well, I guess it’s saving the best for last.”

“Hey! But I was first…..” Sungyeol scratched his head.

You unwrapped his gift and found Shinee’s ‘Lucifer’ album, it was the limited edition.

“Whoahhh.” Your eyes widened.

“Se Hun told me you liked them, so I got you their most recent album.” Lu Han smiled. “And it’s limited edition with autographs and different pictures.”

“Thanks.” You smiled at him. “I like it a lot.”

“Glad you like it.” He grinned.

“Where’s your present, Se Hun?” Kai asked accusingly.

“I’ll give you mine later.” Se Hun smiled secretly.

You shrugged, “Okay. But you guys didn’t have to get me all these things. A card would have been fine.” You said sheepishly.

“Yeahyeah.” They waved it away.

“Soooo,” Woohyun sat down beside you and put an arm around you, “What are we doing now?”

Se Hun glared at his arm.

“If looks could kill.” Woohyun muttered moving his arm. “The kid’s more protective than Hoya!”

“Thank you.” Se Hun nodded.

“You dodo, not everything someone says about you is a compliment.” Kris bonked his head lightly.

“It is to me.” Se Hun beamed. “Let’s play a game!”

“Yeah, let’s play alphabet improv. I’ve wanted to play that game for a while.” Sungjong suggested.

“Okay!” Se Hun agreed, nodding. Then he blinked, “Wait…. What’s alphabet improv?”

“He’s related to you?” Woohyun asked Lu Han.

“Yeaaaahhh.” Lu Han looked down.

“AND WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME?!” Se Hun glared at them.

“Nothing.” They both answered.

“We have a conversation, but the first letter of the first word has to go in order of the alphabet.” Sungjong explained. “For example, Sungyeol hyung would say ‘I love brownies!’ and I would say ‘Just what do you not love?’ and then we would continue like that. After ‘z’ we just go to ‘a’. But if you don’t start the sentence with the next letter you’re out. And you can’t repeat similar sentences.”

 “I want to start!” Tao exclaimed. “Tao is the bestest person out there and he is a kung fu master!”

“Under low standards.” Chanyeol continued, looking at Lay who was next to him.

“Very true.” Lay nodded. Baekhyun was next.

“Why are we talking about this useless topic?” Baekhyun wondered, Sungyeol was beside him.

Sungyeol paused *What the heck starts with x?!* “X-rays are cool.”

L was after him and he snorted, “Yes, but you are not.”

Sungyeol socked his arm while everyone laughed. You were next.

“Zebras are very interesting.” You lamely said, scratching your head.

“Agreed.” Se Hun nodded.

The game went on for a while and soon only you, Jihyun, Kai, and Kris were left. The others had either quit or were eliminated.

“Honestly, you’re really annoying.” Jihyun said to Kai.

“I just think you’re jealous of me, meaniepants!” Kai stuck his tongue out.

“Just because your self-esteem is low, doesn’t mean you should take it out on others.” Kris patted his back.

“Kris, I think you’re right.” You agreed.

“HEY!” Kai yelped, forgetting about the game.

“HA! YOU’RE OUT! TAKE THAT YOU, LOSER!” Se Hun pointed at him. Earlier, when Se Hun had gotten out, Kai had made fun of him.

“Lately, he’s been moody.” Jihyun continued.

“My my, it is concerning.” Kris shook his head.

“No, I think it’s just a phase.” You said.

Kai glared at the three of you, “Talk about something else!”

“Obviously, he has problems.” Jihyun rolled her eyes.

“Please, let’s be rational.” Kris said.

You were stuck, “Quite agreeable…..”

“Right.” Jihyun nodded.

“Sometimes, I think Kai is crazier than Se Hun.” Kris commented.

“HEY! Make fun of him again!” Se Hun complained, pointing at Kai. “Why are the youngest always picked on?!”

“The best part of a game that’s been going on forever, is the end.” You said, getting tired of the game.

“Understandable.” Jihyun nodded.

“Very well said.” Kris did the same.

“Well then, why don’t we stop playing?” you asked them.

“Xing!” Jihyun made an odd noise. “I think so too.”

“Yes, I agree.” Kris nodded.

“Zero is the amount of people left in this game.” You finished, bringing laughter to the room. After that, Kai started a random conversation about cars, hospitals, socks, and shoes.

“Being a shoe is much better.” Baekhyun said. “Socks have to cover stinky feet and are trapped in shoes.”

“Yeah, but shoes have to carry all that weight!” Se Hun said tiredly. “And if the sock is stinky, the shoe is too.”

“I think it would be better if we all remained human and not socks or shoes.” Kris said.

“Yeah, he’s right.” L nodded.

“I’m tired.” Chen yawned, stretching.

“Me too.” Se Hun rubbed his eyes.

“Let’s sleep then, how are we sleeping?” Chanyeol asked, taking some chips from the coffee table that had snacks on it.

“You guys are staying over?” You blinked.

“We all are. You can't get rid of us so easily.” Sungyeol said, lying down on the couch beside you. He put his legs over yours in the process.

Your eyes widened, “All of you?!”

“Yup! I call sleeping next to Haerin!” Sungjong claimed, while Se Hun took the opportunity to kick Sungyeol.

Before a fight could start, Jihyun spoke, “No, I’ll sleep next to her. The rest of you can sleep wherever, the bathrooms are pretty big.”

“You heard her, Sungjong. You're being kicked to the bathroom.” Sungyeol said, patting his head.

 “Hey!”

“Relax, no one's going to the bathroom.” Se Hun rolled his eyes. “Let's all just sleep here!”

“Here?” Chanyeol gave him a weird look.

“Yeah! Just move the furniture around a bit.” Se Hun nodded.

“I call-” Sungjong started but you cut him off, “I'll sleep on the sofa.”

“I'm beside you on the floor!” He smiled cheekily.

The maids helped out with the seating arrangements and somehow, everyone was comfortable in the living room. You and Jihyun were on the sofas and the 18 boys were lying down on the floor.

“Kai, shouldn't you be beside Jihyun noona? You might have nightmares being away from home for too long.” Chanyeol teased. Sungyeol, who was beside him, laughed and high-fived him.

Kai punched both of their arms, “Haha, funny.”

“Tao, move your arm! Ugh!” Kris grudgingly got up from his spot and lay down beside Jihyun's sofa. Tao and D.O kept fighting and Tao’s arm would always hit Kris.

“Not fun sleeping next to them, huh?” Jihyun looked down at him.

“You have no idea, the constant squabbles.” Kris muttered.

“Haerinnnn,” Sungjong called, tickling your hand that was dangling from the sofa.

“Hmm?” You looked at him. But he just continued to tickle your hand. Then he began whispering things loudly to you.

“Yah! Lee Sungjong!” L got up furiously. “Move your from there! Your whispering is so annoying!”

L kicked Sungjong from his spot and lay down where he had been. “So annoying.” He muttered.

You giggled and waved to Sungjong.

“You just want to sleep with Haerin!” Sungjong glared at him, 3 people away from you now (Woohyun, Lay, and Chen).

“Can't I sleep next to my boo?” Woohyun asked.

“No.” Everyone answered.

“Aw, why?!” He asked, sitting up.

“Because your constant cooing will give us nightmares.” Dongwoo replied.

Everyone laughed and Woohyun blew a raspberry, “Buttfaces.”

“Who's going to turn off the lights?” Baekhyun asked from beside Kris and Suho.

“Se Hun.” D.O volunteered.

“What, no!” Se Hun shot up from beside Lu Han and Suho.

“Rock, paper scissors.” Sunggyu suggested.

“With 20 people?” Suho raised an eyebrow, looking at everyone.

“Ugh! Se Hun, you’re going to lose anyways, so just turn it off.” Lu Han yawned and nudged him.

“Hey!” Se Hun sat up. “NU UH! I bet I could win against you!”

“Fine, loser has to turn the light off.” Lu Han said tiredly, getting up.

Both of them held their fists out, “Rock, paper, scissors!”

Se Hun did rock, Lu Han did paper.

Se Hun’s face fell, “Best two out of three!”

“Whatever.” Lu Han agreed. They played again and Se Hun did rock, while Lu Han did scissors.

“YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!” Se Hun cheered loudly.

They did the last round and Se Hun did paper, Lu Han did scissors.

“UGH! THIS IS A STUPID GAME!” Se Hun unwrapped himself from his blanket and turned the lights off.

“I can’t believe you guys have nothing better to argue about, than turning the lights off.” Jihyun muttered in the darkness.

“I d- oof!” Se Hun tripped in the dark while going back to his spot. “Not clumsy.” He said when he got to his spot. “Just physically disoriented and unbalanced at times.”

“Sure.” Lu Han snorted.

“Haerin’s sleeping, be quiet.” L muttered as he closed his eyes.

“How do you know? It’s dark.” D.O said, giving him a weird look.

“She breathes heavily and,” L moved his hands, trying to feel your face. “ is open when she sleeps.” He said, retreating his hands.

“Ohhh.”

Tao opened his mouth, “That’s kind of creepy.”

“It is.” Sungjong agreed.

“Shut up and sleep!” Kris and L both said at the same time.

That was probably the best sleep you had had in your entire life, sleeping in a room filled with people you cared about.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooooo~~~

Happy happy chapter ^_^

I'm watching such a sad movie in one of my classes..... :(

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas D: SO SADDDDD, my whole class left in a state of sadness

The Nazis are so sick :s Honestly, it's just humans killing humans, some people are so disgusting. Like, what makes them lower than you?

Makes me so mad >.<

Anywho, I was watching Shinee's Wonderful Day

And Jonghyun was eating shrimp.

And it was in SHRIMP form.

Meaning, you could see it's eye.

Remember in chapter 52 when Sehun freaked out about the fish that was staring at him? That happened to me at a restaurant too.

IT WAS STARING AT ME, OKAY

Anyways, so when I was watching I was like ....... Jonghyun.... how can you eat something that was staring at you?! D:

Personally, I don't like to eat food that stares at me.

I wanna go drink milk now~!

BYEBYEEE

Comment&Subscribe

PS I really like the watch Kris bought Haerin, it's beautiful.