Necklace

Paradise? Yea..... NO

A couple of weeks later you, Sunggyu and Dongwoo were outside of your school. School ended five minutes ago and you guys were waiting for the rest of Infinite.

Woohyun and L came out, "Sungjong and Sungyeol have to stay afterschool." Woohyun said."EAR!!!" he gushed at you and gave you a big hug.

"Hi oppa." you patted his back, and expected him to let go...... But he didn't, he just held on tighter.

"O-oppa I can't breathe." you choked out. He didn't seem to hear you.

"Yah." L pulled Woohyun off of you. You breathed freely, and Woohyun pouted. "What's wrong with you? Can't you go 1 minute without touching Haerin?"

"Nope." Woohyun smiled. L rolled his eyes.

Hoya came out.

"Let's go." You guys walked halfway and then Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sunggyu, and L had to go to the left. You, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong would go to the right, but seeing as those two weren't here, you and Hoya walked by yourselves.

"BYE!"

"LATER EAR!"

"Seeya."

"Toodles."

"Byeeee." You and Hoya waved and started walking again.

"Hold on, I have to go the bank." Hoya said. You guys started heading towards the street with stores and banks.

You and Hoya stopped in front of the bank.

"You wait here for me, okay?" Hoya said to you. You nodded and he went in. You looked around *Wow I haven't been shopping for a long time.* You spotted a jewelry store and out of curiosity, walked to it. You looked in the window and saw the most beautiful necklace you'd ever seen. It was a locket in the shape of a heart, with a key. For some reason, you really liked it. You stared at it for a long time, admiring it.

Hoya stuffed his wallet back into his pocket and looked around *Where'd she go?* Then he saw you looking in the glass window of a jewelry store. He walked next to you, *What is she staring at?* He followed your eyes and looked at the necklace you were staring at. He looked at the price, $75.00. His eyes widened. *That much for some crummy piece of jewelry?!* He looked at you and saw the way you were looking at the necklace.

He felt guilty all of a sudden. When was the last time you'd worn jewelry or other stuff that girls wear? Never. You didn't have one piece of jewelry, you didn't like that type of stuff anyways. But Hoya couldn't help but feel that you should at least have something. For your birthday and stuff Hoya got you other things like earphones, books, albums etc. and sometimes if he didn't have money, nothing.

"Oh." You noticed Hoya. "You're here oppa? Let's go home." you started to walk away. Hoya glanced at the necklace one last time before going after you.

"Oppa! Can we buy a smoothie?" you asked. "I'm thirsty."

Hoya smiled and nodded. The two of you went into the nearest cafe and you got a mango smoothie while he got a mixed fruit one.

"Haerin-" Hoya was about to ask you about the necklace but then his phone rang. It was Hyunki. You looked at the caller-ID. *Hyunki? Who the heck is that?*

Hoya hastily picked it up and put the phone to his ear. "Hello?"

"Hoya-ahh. Can you come today? Our waitress for today can't make it." Hyunki asked. Although Suho was his 'boss', Hyunki was the manager of BTD and made sure everything was orderly.

Hoya glanced at you, making sure you couldn't hear. But you were texting Sungjong. "Yeah, I guess." he answered. What was the harm? He would get paid for doing extra so he accepted.

Hyunki sighed in releif, "Thanks Hoya. "

"No problem. Bye hyung. " Hoya said and hung up.

"Who's Hyunki?" you asked the minute he hung up. Hoya gulped.

"Oh uh. No one. Just a friend. " he replied. It wasn't a lie. He'd known Hyunki from before and had done him some favors before too.

"How come I've never heard of or seen him?" you inquired. Hoya closed his eyes *Damn, why must you be so curious and persistent?*

"You have. You probaly don't remember though. Let's go eat burgers, you like those right?" Hoya changed the subject. Your face lit up. "Ou yeah! Burgers!"

You skipped to the burger place and Hoya watched you. He wanted to keep that smile on your face and make you happy. Something you hadn't been when you guys had lived with your stepmom. Even if it meant sleepness nights and working long hard hours, it was worth it. He wanted to make sure your guys' dad in heaven knew he left you in good hands and that you were happy on your own.

But Hoya knew that he, himself wouldn't be enough. You'd always wanted a complete family. A nice mom a caring dad and some siblings. But that didn't happen, so Hoya tried as hard as he could to make your life happier.

With a smile of determination he followed you into the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again~ (:

I have nothing else to do, so I'm just going to update and put up a few chapters.

I hope you like them~! I try to make them funny cuz I like funny fics a lot (:

Omg...

I can't even........

LAY, YOUR SO ADORABLE AJKLHAJNDJGHDXC V

LOL yes Lay, unicorns are real. I got yo' back ;)