When Hoya Goes Grocery Shopping

Paradise? Yea..... NO

 You were in your room, deciding what to do. Hoya had gone out to go grocery shopping, and left you with nothing to do but be bored.

*Oh Yeah!* you spotted your art box and your desk that was covered in sketches, collages, paintings, some sculptures. *I haven't drawn anything for a while.* you smiled and grabbed your sketchbook along with some pencils.

You went into the living room and sat on a bean bag that was beside the window. You loved drawing in this spot. It was your favourite part of the house. The sun shone perfectly on your sketchbook, enabling you to see what you were drawing clearly. It had a warm feeling to it. You settled into the bean bag and put the tip of your pencil against the smooth, yet rough paper.

Then you realized that you had nothing to draw. You tapped the pencil against your chin, thinking. You looked around the living room. *Hmmmm* You decided to call someone from Infinite.

You dialed Woohyun's number.

"Hello?"

"Hi oppa. It's me, Haerin." you said.

"Oh Haerin~! HI! What's up?" he asked cheerfully.

"I wanna draw something but since I haven't drawn anything for a long time, I can't think of anything to draw." you told him.

"Oh." Woohyun said. Then he grumbled, "You mean one of your pictures that no one understands?"

You laughed, "Yeah."

"Mmmm." Woohyun said. "I KNOW! YOU CAN DRAW A PORTRAIT OF ME! WITH HEARTS AND STUFF! YEAHH!"

You rolled your eyes. *Oooof course. I should have known.*

"Oppa, I can't draw you." you sighed.

You could tell he was pouting, "Awww, why not?"

"Because oppa! You're not what I want to draw right now."

"YOU DON'T WANT TO DRAW ME?!" Woohyun yelped. He pretended to sob.

"At the moment, no. I want to draw a thing, not a person." you explained.

"Okok. Ummmm. How about something that you're feeling? Ya know, whatever is in your heart."

You thought about it, and then a picture of the vase of flowers on the wall caught your attention.

"I know what to draw! Thanks oppa! I love you!" you said and hung up.

You started your drawing and soon you were so absorbed in it that you didn't notice Hoya come in. He glanced at you before putting the groceries on the table and dashing upstairs to put the necklace away. He went in his room and looked around *Where to hide it?*

He decided to put it in his messy closet. You never liked going in his closet. It smellt horrible and was so disorganized. But to a guy, it smelled and looked perfectly fine. You poked around in his room alot, but he was 100% sure you wouldn't sneak into his closet.

Hoya safely tucked it away (on the clean side) in a t-shirt. He went back downstairs and to the living room. He watched you concentrating on your drawing. After a while, he went to put the groceries away.

He peeked at you again, while holding a can of beans. You still hadn't noticed his presence and were dilligently drawing and colouring. Hoya was completely baffled at how you still hadn't noticed him. *Naive sister I have....Is that good or bad?* he wondered. Good, because you hadn't caught on that he had a night-job. Bad, because someone could easily trick and hurt you.

Hoya continued to put the groceries away and accidentally dropped the can of beans on his foot. It rolled away making 'clink clink' noises.

"HOLY !!!" Hoya howled and clutched onto his foot. Right at the same time you yelled. "AH!" and your sketchbook and pencils went flying. You ran into the kitchen. "Oppa?! When did you come home?"

"A-A while ago-" he managed to say and he hopped on one foot to a chair. You stared at the can on the ground and him holding his foot.

"And you call be clumsy." you muttered, picking the can up. You set it on the counter. "Are you okay oppa?" you looked at his foot. It was swollen and red.

"Hold on, I'll get ice." you went to the freezer and took out a pack of ice. You wrapped it in a paper towel and set it on his foot. "Hold that there until the swelling goes down." Hoya held it down on his foot.

"When did you come home?" you asked.

"Um like 10 minutes ago?" he assumed.

"Why were you being so quiet?" you questioned.

"I wasn't being quiet, you were just too caught up in whatever you were drawing to notice your amazing big brother coming in the front door." Hoya scoffed.

"Mhmm!" you went to put the rest of the groceries away.

"What were you drawing anyway? It's been a while since you drew a picture." Hoya said, gently pressing the ice on his foot.

"You can see when I finish." you told him, putting the eggs away. You took out an odd looking vegetable.

"Uh, what is this?" you asked, holding it up.

"It's cool, huh?" Hoya grinned. "And it's purple too!"

"Yeah sure. But what is it?" you waved it around, accidentally poking it in your eye. "Ouch!"

"Pabo! You okay?" he was about to get up.

"I'm fine! Sit." you rubbed your eye and rinsed it.

"You haven't told me what it is." you looked at him again, wiping your face with a towel.

"Um." Hoya scratched his head. "I'm not sure."

"Whaaat?!" you said. "You wasted money on this, and you don't even know what it is?!"

"It looked cool! I couldn't help myself. Besides it was on sale, $0.99" he grinned like a goof.

You shook your head and put it in the fridge. "I guess I could make some sort of stew....." you muttered to yourself. *Or I'll go to where he got this and ask what it can be used for.*

Next you took out some weird green tea. You held it up. "Uhhh why'd you get this? None of us drink green tea... unless you've started liking it now..." you said.

Hoya looked at you O_O. "I didn't buy that....."

You gave him a what-the-heck look. "Oppa, what other nonsense did you buy?!" you started going through all the bags.

"What's this? Why would we need coffee mix? And why'd you buy this fruit bar thing? These things aren't actually healthy and they taste horrible." you took out all sorts of odd things. *What kind of shopping have you done.....*

"Oppa." you looked at him. "Next time, I'll do the shopping."

Hoya just shrugeed and continued to put ice on his foot.

You didn't know that there wouldn't be a next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hello again~!

Do you like this font? I've been experimenting, hehe.

Anyways, that vegetable really is odd looking.

But it's sorta cool too!

It's called Kohlrabi (no idea how to say that), it's cool eh?

TIME FOR OUR DAILY DOSE OF LAY~!

Lay....... why you dumping ice cream on yourself?!

Oh and, sorry for the lame title again, hehe.

Comment~