HECTIC MORNING~

Paradise? Yea..... NO

For slow readers (like me xD) the next couple of chapters are of the time when Hoya was alive. That's just to let you know what their lifestyle was like and how they interacted with each other.

___________________________________________________________

"YAH! LEE HOWON! GET UP! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!" You kicked your big brother's bed, trying to get him to wake up. Hoya was a very heavy sleeper, it would take forever to wake him up.

"LEE. HOWON. WAKE.UP." you started shaking his blanket. Hoya grumbled and turned away. "YAH! FINE THEN, I'LL JUST CALL DONGWOO OPPA!"

Hoya shot up. The only one that could get him to wake up was Dongwoo. It wasn't very pretty.

"Finally. Lee Howon get your in the bathroom, now." you snapped.

Hoya raised a brow. "Did you just call me Lee Howon?" he said in a menacing voice, coming closer to you. You knew he'd start tickling you or flicking your forehead, so you quickly shook your head and flashed him a smile.

"Nono. I said, Lee Howon oppa who I love soooo much." you said, doing some of your fail aegyo.

Hoya smiked. "Thought so."

You grumbled all the way to the door, "Hmph, stupid Howon that threats his little sister. Stupid stupid stupid."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!" you slammed the door shut and ran downstairs.

You and Hoya lived in a 2-bedroom, small house. You and Hoya used to live with your step-mom. But that was hell. Actually, it was worse then hell. She was horrible to you guys. Your dad died long ago when you were 13 and Hoya was 14, so she raised you. Well, that's what she called it. Then, when Hoya turned 16 he took you and everything you guys owned and moved. He'd had enough. Hoya had been saving since he was little and you had a fair amount of money as well, so you guys rented a nice little house. When you guys ran away, your stepmom found you guys and left a note saying 'Don't come back.' She left the money in your guys' bank accounts untouched. So you and Hoya were living a happy life and so was she (as happy as it can get with that personality). Hoya was a senior and was going to graduate soon and go to college. Your dad had owned a business when he died, and now your stepmom had it. But when Hoya was ready, he would get to take over the company. Right now though, he had a part-time job after school.

You entered the kitchen and starting making breakfast. Soon, you heard the doorbell ringing multiple times.

"I'M COMING, YOU BAFOONS!" you yelled and opened the door. 6 guys ran in, pushing and shoving you along the way. Infinite had entered the building!....... And were going to destroy it soon.

"Thanks Haerin." Sunggyu said quickly, then went to control s.

"Awww, Haerin-ahh. Did those idiots hurt you?" a sweet voice said. You turned around and saw none other than Nam Woohyun, smiling like the greaseball he was and making hearts at you.

"No, I'm fine." you started walking back to the kitchen.

"AYO HAERIN! WATCHA MAKIN' FOR BREAKFAST?!" A loud voice yelled. You covered your ears and looked at the source of the voice. They were all seated in the living room.

"Oppa! I'm right here, no need to yell!" you said to the extremely loud choding, Lee Sungyeol. He gave you a gummy smile.

"Soowwyyy." he pouted and rubbed his belly. "I'm just hungry."

Every morning Infinite would come over and eat breakfast with you and Hoya. Then you guys would walk to schoool together. Infinite were Hoya's best friends since you guys had moved here and started attending Woollim High. They became close quick and were inseperable.

"I'm making pancakes, just wait." you patted his head. He smiled again.

"I'm hungry too! I want breakfast too! Pat my head too!" a whiny voice said. You looked at Sungjong, who gave you an adorable smile.

"Okok. I'm going, I'm going." you said and went back to the kitchen.

"HAHA LOSER! SHE DIDN'T PAT YOUR HEAD!" Sungyeol laughed. Sungjong pouted.

"Where's Hoya? Should I go wake him up?" Dongwoo asked heading towards the stairs.

"NONO HYUNG! I'M AWAKE! I'M HERE!" Hoya came down, fixing his uniform.

Dongwoo laughed and joined the others.

You were in the kitchen making the batter for the pancakes.

"Do you need help?" a quiet voice asked. You turned and saw L.

"Ummm, could you get the eggs out for me?"

"Sure." he nodded. L was the cold, silent type. But he was really kind and sweet.

You and L laughed and joked while making pancakes.

"AH!" you yelped as L smeared flour on your face. He smirked.

You narrowed your eyes at him."Oh, it's on." you grabbed some flour as well and threw it at his face.

He blinked for a couple of seconds then stared at you.

"O-oppa?" you started backing away.

"COME BACK HERE!"

"What's going on?" Sungyeol and Woohyun came into the kitchen.

"FOOD FIIGHT!" Sungyeol yelled.

"WHAT?!" the others came into the kitchen when they heard Sungyeol say that. When Sungyeol said 'FOOD FIGHT!", there would actually be a war. The mess would be impossible to clean up.

"NO!" L yelled. "No food fight. Me and Haerin were just fooling around."

"Awww." Sungyeol pouted. "How 'bout I fool around with you guys?" he grabbed the bag of flour.

"Err, I don't think so. Why don't you two continue making breakfast and we'll continue doing what we were doing in the living." Sunggyu grabbed Sungyeol's shirt and dragged him out. The others followed suit.

"Do you guys want help?" Hoya asked. He felt guilty that you and L were doing all the work and he was just lounging around.

"No, its fine." you replied. "Me and Myungsoo oppa can finish." Hoya nodded and left.

"Let's quickly finish this. I don't think Sunggyu hyung will be able to handle a hungry Sungyeol.' L said and took out the plates.

"Yeah." you laughed.

You guys finished making the pancakes and you took out juice from the fridge and placed it on the table. You cupped your hands around your mouth. "COME AND GET IIIIIIT!"

Sungyeol had dashed into the kitchen the moment you'd said 'COME'.

"YAY! FOOOD!" he dug in. "Wahh! So good Haerin!" he gave you a thumbs up.

"Hey, I helped too." L looked at him.

"Mhmm, good job Myungsoo-ah." Sungyeol waved it away and continued eating. L glared at him but Sungyeol was too busy with his food.

You guys finished eating and got your bags

"OH NO! I LEFT MY BAG AT HOME! GAH! WHAT DO I DO?! MY TEACHERS GUNNA KILL ME IF I'M LATE! BUT SHE'LL STILL KILL IF I DON'T HAVE MY STUFF! WHAT DO I DO?!" Sungyeol was running around the house, looking for his bag. He was destroying the living room, bit by bit.

Sunggyu held it up, but Sungyeol didn't seem to notice. The leader put his hands in his pockets and waited.

"Yah, choding. Sunggyu hyung has it." Woohyun said, annoyed.

"WHAT?" Sungyeol spun around. "HYUNG, YOU STOLE MY BAG?!" he ran and took it from him.

Sungyyu rolled his eyes. "Let's just go, before you tear their house apart."

You and Infinite quickly put your shoes on and walked to school, happily chatting.

Without knowing what was going to happen in the next few weeks.