When He Insists You Call Him "Oppa"

Optional Bias Scenarios

“Stop it! Seriously!” you yelled, shivers of laughter shaking violently at your ribs. His fingers attacked your most ticklish spots, and you squirmed away from his reach urgently.

“Never! Not unless…” he paused, his fingers hovering torturously over your waist. “Not unless you start calling me oppa!” You froze in your attempts to get away.

“What? Why would I want to do that?” you asked, scoffing at his bargain. His hands returned to your waist, and a malicious smile s slowly over his lips. “You’re barely even-” More irritated laughter interrupted the sentences forming in your brain. Whining loudly, you started to complain at him again.

“Stop!” He laughed. “Oppa!” Your boyfriend looked surprised, shocked that his deal had found success.

A while later, you stood in the kitchen, opening the stove to look at the meal cooking inside. Tonight it was your turn to make dinner, and the smell of warm food rose tantalizingly to your nose. You took it out of the oven with a knit potholder and placed it quickly on the countertop.

“Hey, dinner’s finished! You can come to the table now.” Your boyfriend’s eyes remained focused on his laptop, turned away so you were unable to see the teasing glitters in his eyes. “Hey,” you repeated, walking over to pat repeatedly at his head. “You! Dinner!” He shifted in the seat. “No! I’m not going to say it. No.” He snorted softly, trying to hold in the laughter. Frustrated, you sighed loudly into his ear. “Oppa.” He turned around to face you, smiling sweetly.

“Yes dear?” he asked with feigned innocence. Rolling your eyes, you walked back to the dinner table.

“So annoying.” He grabbed you from behind, squeezing his arms tightly around your waist and resting his face in the curve of your neck.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, darling.” He spoke with theatrical tackiness, widening his eyes into a dramatic picture of romance. Rolling your eyes, you pushed his cheek away from your face.

“Why do you do this?” you complained, your eyes betraying amusement and bright laughter. Trying to be obnoxious, he laughed and grabbed your cheeks tightly in his hands. You smiled, your lips mashed together with the force of his fingers. He snickered, shaking your head sweetly between his hands.

“Hey, I’m just teasing you. You know I love you,” he answered. You smiled, pulling his hands from your face and twisting your own around his neck.

“You’re so greasy.” He grinned. “But I love you too,” you paused. “Oppa.” He smiled, and you stood on your toes to position a light kiss on his parted lips.