When He Visits You At School

Optional Bias Scenarios

If you would like to read this scenario as you x Chanyeol (EXO) you may read it here instead :)

Wiping your eyes, you took a deep breath before starting your final. This class was difficult for you, the test promising to be equally as challenging.

By the end, your fingers had cramped and your head began to pound uncomfortably. It was almost finished, your pencil finally reaching the last page. When the clock reached two, your professor took the exams from everyone, standing in front of your desk just as soon as you completed the last question.

You walked out of the classroom, still rubbing your eyes sleepily. At last, you had finished the year. You could go home, relax, and recover from the busy year.

“Hey!” A familiar voice echoed in the narrow hallway as you stepped out of the classroom. You turned, smiling widely at your boyfriend as he shouted out your name in excitement.

“Oh my god!” you remarked happily, “What are you doing here?!” You could hardly process his presence, not expecting in the slightest to see him halfway across the world at your university. A few of the students from your class stared politely, noticing your pointed excitement as you embraced the tall man with the unbelievably glowing smile. He laughed, hugging you tightly and tucking a lock of hair behind your ear.

"They promised to let me come. So I could bring you back with me.” You grinned.

“Who?”

“My company, silly! Since they’re letting you work with us this summer, I convinced them to let me be the one to come get you. My god, I missed you so much!” He pulled you into another hug, the sensation slightly crushing but not unwelcome.

You walked out of the building together, hand in hand. Although it was unpleasant, attending a university so far from him, it meant the two of you could wander campus without hiding your faces, the public unaware of his celebrity status. He kissed your cheek with a grin, his eyes curved upwards with unbridled joy.

“It’s so nice being able to see you in person again. You know, web-cameras just can’t do you justice.” You rolled your eyes, but hugged him again. After what felt like ages of being apart, it was nice to be able to even link his arm in yours.

You stopped together at the campus ice cream shop, dragging him behind you excitedly as you showed him the uniquely delicious options offered at your school. At some he wrinkled his nose, but he gave into your suggestion after persistent pleading.

“Oh, try mine!” He opened his mouth, letting you spoon the bite between his lips. He insisted you try his, and the two of you sat together for a while, happily sharing your ice cream. You hugged his arm. “I’m really glad to have you here. I hope you know that!” He smiled, shaking his arm around your shoulder.

“And I’m so happy I get to be with you!” He kissed your cheek again. “I love you!” His eyes were bright and cheerful at his own confession.

“I love you too!”