When You Kiss Him for the First Time [new ver,]

Optional Bias Scenarios

A/N: I decided to re-do some of my earlier ones since I’m no longer satisfied with how they turned out. ^-^ Sorry if it’s bad, I’m a little rusty! This is for Aero~

“Are you having fun?” he asked, his dark eyes bright with excitement. You nodded, twisting your pasta with a fork. The restaurant was a charming little café, remote enough that the two of you could peacefully enjoy a meal without facing the loud interruption of his fans.

The nervousness you had felt before the date had melted away to comfortable conversation, as though the two of you had been friends for years. You loved the way his eyes turned up like crescent moons when he laughed, his hand clasped tightly over his mouth. He teased you at every opportunity, his lips twitching with laughter and joy.

Your waitress returned to the table, smiling politely. She refilled your glasses of water with a practiced hand and held a small notebook in the other.

“Are you guys interested in dessert?” Your date looked to you, a small smile on his lips.

“I think so,” he said, taking the menu she was offering. The two of you selected a small sampler of cake, anticipating the array of sweet strawberry, chocolate, and lemony treats. When they arrived he took a piece of the chocolate cake with his fork, guiding it towards you face with his other hand underneath to catch crumbs. “Open wide!”

You laughed, playing along and opening your mouth. The cake was delicious, perfectly moist and sweet.

“It’s great!” you said. “You try it!” You did the same, giving him a bite of one of the other pieces of cake.

When the two of you finished, he lifted your jacket from the chair and draped it over your shoulders. A sharp breeze bit at your cheeks when you walked outside, turning your face a bright shade of pink. He reached forward, touching his hand gently against your skin.

“You’re so cold!” Taking your hands, he rubbed them vigorously. “I’ll warm you up,” he laughed.

The two of you walked together through the city for a while, enjoying the crisp night air and bright lights. His eyes were alit with excitement every time you passed a colorful display. It was a side of him you had yet to see, happier and more relaxed than he seemed on a regular day. Your hand was still pressed tightly in his, warm against the soft heat of his palm.

He stopped for a moment, and your eyes scanned to find what he was looking at. When your eyes met, he smiled, his gaze fixed on yours.

You stared at his lips. They looked soft and shiny, and it took control not to reach forward and touch them. He smiled, touching his hands to either side of your face. Leaning forward, he closed his eyes lightly and brought his lips to yours.

At first, you weren’t sure how to react, but slowly swept your lips over his. He smiled again, pulling away after a blissfully long moment.

“Are you ready to go?” You nodded, a lock of your hair falling into your eyes. He swept it back behind your ear and grinned, taking your hand again and walking you back to his car.