When You Make Out

Optional Bias Scenarios

 

 

You and your boyfriend were enjoying a quiet day at home, taking advantage of the good weather and sitting on the balcony outside your apartment. The city below was busy and sunny, and the sky was clear and azure. The two of you laughed as you sat in the chairs you had placed out there, appreciating the amazing view.

He was planning on taking you to dinner once the night fell, but at the moment you two were simply appreciating one another’s company.

You leaned over, playfully pushing the baseball cap he was wearing over his eyes. He laughed, and lifted it off of his head. He reached over to you and lifted you onto his lap, placing the hat on your head instead. Laughing, you waved your arms and attempted a rap from one of his group’s songs. He laughed loudly.

“You’re so weird.” You glared at him playfully.

“You say that like it’s a bad thing!” He smiled brightly and tapped the hat.

“It isn’t.” He pulled the brim of the hat, forcing your face closer to his. Gently moving his lips to yours and throwing the hat to the side, he kissed you. What began as simple kisses intensified, as he lifted your legs around his waist and pulled gently on your lower lip with his teeth. You opened your mouth in response, furthering the kiss until you remembered where you were. You pulled your head away slightly.

“Babe?”

“Hmm?” He didn’t pay much attention as he moved his lips to your neck.

“Shouldn’t we go inside?” He smirked, laughing slightly at the prospect of your neighbors noticing you two outside. Silently, he lifted you up from the chair, keeping your legs tightly around his abdomen and making his way inside. He slid the glass door shut with his foot, never once taking his eyes away from you. With the sounds of the city closed out, all you could hear was the heavy breathing coming from you both. He leaned you against the adjacent wall, getting a better grip around your waist, pulling you as close as he possibly could. His lips moved quickly, almost hungrily as his hands moved across your body.

It was safe to say that dinner had been completely forgotten.