When He Cross-Dresses to Be Able to Date You

Optional Bias Scenarios

If you would like to read this scenario as you with Himchan of B.A.P, feel free to read it at this link n_n

“Shoot!” you complained, crumpling your paper into a little ball. It had misprinted, leaving a dark line of concentrated ink smeared across the middle. He laughed, taking the paper from you and tossing it playfully in the air.

“Hey,” he said, setting it on the table. “If you make it into that bin over there, I’ll take you to dinner.” You rolled your eyes taking it from him with a smile.

“Sure, if you’re paying,” you remarked. Aiming for the blue plastic recycling bin, you heaved the paper with more force than necessary. It bounced off the edge and fell to the floor. He frowned, looking disappointed in your poor aim. You too felt a twinge of regret, hoping to have an opportunity to act on your growing feelings for him.

“Hey, I have a deal,” you said with a stifled laugh. “If you wear a dress to class tomorrow, I’ll buy you dinner.” He looked uncomfortable for a moment, biting his lip.

“Deal.” The both of you laughed at your ridiculous joke, returning your focus to the project that needed finishing.

When you returned home, you still wished the paper had made it into the basket. And his intentions? You couldn’t decipher whether he liked you or not. It was stressful to consider, and you struggled to fall asleep.

His desk was empty the next day, and you felt a pang of disappointment in the pit of your chest. Your friend’s presence always brought a smile to your lips and laughter to your eyes, although today your laughter would far surpass the norm.

“Oh my god, you actually did it?” You were in shock as he walked in the classroom, a pink dress stretched tightly across his broad chest and an indignant frown on his face.

“You’re buying me a very expensive dinner tonight, my dear.” Your laughter was uncontained, the rest of the class joining with a mixture of chuckles and judgmental stares. He looked uncomfortable, but tossed back his head with the sassy attitude you loved.

Nevertheless, after your class had finished and his humiliation a thing of the past, he approached you with a friendly grin.

“So, where are we going tonight?” he asked, slinging an arm casually around your shoulder. His touch was warm, comfortable even. You leaned closer, wrapping your arms around his waist in a hug.

“Wherever you want.”