When He Tries to Tell You Something Funny but You Don't Laugh

Optional Bias Scenarios

A/N: Sorry if this scenario is a little uncreative/repetitive! It's 2 in the morning and I'm a little out of it. \(ʘ‿ʘ)/ That being said, I hope you enjoy it anyway~!

“Trust me, it was hilarious! You should have seen it. Seriously, I wish I got that on tape!” You looked slightly mortified at his amusement.

“Is he okay? That sounds horrible!” Your boyfriend rolled his eyes at your response, still shivering with laughter.

trans.gif

“He’s perfectly fine! Why aren’t you laughing, it was hysterical!” he insisted, trying to explain the humor in his fellow band mate’s misfortune.

“But,” you maintained, “He could have broken his neck! That wouldn’t be funny, would it?” Your boyfriend looked nearly insulted.

“He didn’t though. He’s completely unharmed and it was hilarious! I don’t understand why you don’t think it’s funny!” He gave you a baffled look, as though you were the one who misjudged.

“I guess I just don’t get it?” Raising your eyebrows, you turned to look at his face with a frank expression. Your boyfriend crossed his arms, pouting with an almost infantile obstinacy. Sighing, you stood up to return to the kitchen, ready for the both of you to start with dinner. For a few minutes, you chopped the vegetables in silence, wondering if you were wrong not to laugh at his story. He appeared after a short while and stood solemnly in the kitchen’s corner with a petulant look plastered on his face. You bit your lip, trying not to smile.

“You…Are you laughing at my misery?” He looked appalled, offering a dramatic expression of hurt and betrayal. “You really are sick! Don’t pretend you don’t laugh at the misfortune of others, you sadist!” His melodrama elicited the loud laughter you had hidden in your throat, and you continued to poke fun at his childish pouting.

“You’re hardly miserable, I can see the smile you’re trying to hide from me,” you said, still amused. He pouted again, but was betrayed by the stifled grin on his cheeks.

“ Sadist,” he insisted. You shoved him playfully, forgetting about the vegetables on the cutting board.

“I think you’re the sadist,” you argued. He approached you quickly, a fight of superior tickling taking place in the middle of your kitchen. “Okay! Okay!” you yelled, trying to escape. “I take it back! Just stop!” He laughed, finally letting you free of his grasp.

“No, I think you’re right. This is too much fun.” You jumped again, trying to avoid his violent tickling. Dinner was forgotten quickly, but your boyfriend smiled. No matter how long it took, he could always get you to laugh.