When You're Angry With Him and He Does Aegyo

Optional Bias Scenarios

He could have called. Sighing in frustrating, you sat down on the dark wooden bench near the lake. You had been waiting for your boyfriend to show up for about an hour now, and hadn’t received so much as a text message telling you he would be late. Some people walking by stared as you kicked a pebble across the path. You could feel their questioning glances as they walked by, probably judging you for being stood up. Shaking your head in frustration, you let out another irritated sigh. Finally, you gave up waiting and began to walk in the direction of your apartment. In your angry state, you hardly noticed as you walked directly into somebody.

“Babe, wait!” It was your boyfriend who grabbed onto your shoulders, protecting you from falling over. “Look, I’m really sorry about being so late, I-” You walked past, still annoyed with his mistake. “Look, I’m sorry!” You continued to ignore him, an angry pout pasted on your face. He grabbed your elbow in desperation and you turned to face him.

“You could have called…or sent a text or something! Instead of leaving me here like an idiot.” You hated to be angry at him, but were honestly hurt that he had forgotten you. He felt terrible, begging you to forgive him. Finally, he stared directly into your eyes and crossed his arms seriously.

“I didn’t want it to come to this.” He puffed his cheeks as wide as he could, pouting his lower lip. Bunching his hands into fists, he attempted the most ridiculous aegyo he could produce. “Please, please forgive your stupid boyfriend.” He pretended to cry and pouted sadly, looking at you with his eyes forced as wide as they could go. “Please!” You stared at him, trying and failing to maintain a straight face.

“Okay. I forgive you. For now,” you said, with as blasé of a tone as you could muster. “Just stop that!” Starting to laugh, you hit his arm playfully. He was adorable, and you almost hated how easy it was to forgive him. He smiled in victory, putting his arm confidently around your waist.

“I hope you know how much I love you,” the cheesy grin never leaving his face. You rolled your eyes at his cute persona, knocking him gently on the side of his head.

“Of course.” You stopped abruptly on the path, hugging him around the waist and resting your head on his chest. “I love you too.”