When You Try to Scare Him

Optional Bias Scenarios

You approached the door of his dorm with caution. Recently he had been taking advantage of opportunities to scare you as soon as he found out how easy you were to startle. Ever since he frightened you accidentally while you slept, he’d made it a habit to jump out at you around corners and when you opened doors. Needless to say, it was time for revenge.

All of your attempts were foiled by his unwavering expression. Each time you jumped in front of him, your hopeful smile was met with either smug amusement or blank confusion. This time, you had perfect timing and an insatiable hunger for vengeance.

Cautiously you peered in the window before carefully cracking open the door. You hesitated, listening for movement inside. When nothing sounded, you stepped into dorm’s entryway. You knew he was home, and that the rest of s were out with their manager. This was the perfect time to strike.

Soft humming from his bedroom wandered to your ears. You smiled devilishly. When you approached the door, his back was facing you. Large headphones covered his ears and obstructed any opportunity he would normally have to hear you behind him.

You waited for the perfect moment, before taking a running start and leaping like a cat onto his back. He let out an earsplitting yelp, falling off of his bed and onto the floor. He looked up towards you with a frantic expression, eyes twitching when he recognized his attacker.

“Are you trying to kill me?!” he yelled, trying to decide whether he was furious or amused. You covered your mouth and laughed, pointing a finger as he tried to recollect his senses. “You gave me a heart attack!” His yelling did nothing to stifle your laughs, and he sighed in exasperation. You stood up, cheering in victory.

“I scared you! I finally scared you!” He rolled his eyes and sighed, standing up quickly.

“You’re going to get it!” Like a leopard he lunged over his bed, reaching out to grab you. You darted away from his grasp, sprinting out of the room as fast as you could. Only a few seconds of chasing passed before he grabbed you tightly, your legs leaving the ground and lifting you up into the air. “You’re gonna pay.” You laughed, kicking your legs in a desperate attempt to escape.

He set you down on the ground and began to tickle your sides, laughing evilly. You couldn’t struggle from his grasp, and tried to fight your urge to laugh at the sensation.

“Okay! Okay! I’m sorry for scaring you!” He let go of you, a pout on his lips.

“I wasn’t scared!” You rolled your eyes, laughing with disbelief.

“Are you kidding? You practically wet yourself.” An evil smirk rolled across your face, and you pointed a finger at him. “I’m going to tell your band members!” His eyes widened and he grabbed your wrist.

“Okay! You scared me! Just don’t tell anyone.” You laughed, standing up and planting a kiss on his cheek.

“I won’t.” You kissed his cheek once more, laughing slightly. “Yet.” He laughed as you ran back towards his bedroom, chasing you once again.

“Yah!”