Short Letter From Bias to You

Optional Bias Scenarios

Your eyes blurred and refocused as you tried to distinguish his writing. Pulling the paper carefully from the mirror on which it was taped, you scanned your eyes over the letters written by a familiar hand.

I haven’t been able to talk to you much lately, have I?

I’m really sorry I’ve been so absent. Work with the group has been so busy lately, I can barely walk in the door before I fall asleep. Sometimes I don’t know how you can put up with me. I feel like whenever I’m here to see you, all I do is sleep. I feel awful about that.

But I hope you know how special you are to me. When I feel like giving up, I try to remember how you always tell me to keep going. I’m really grateful to have you supporting me.

Thank you…for everything you do honestly! The good news is, I get home from practice early today. And the point of this note was really to tell you that we should go out somewhere tonight and that you should call me when you decide.

Talk to you tonight!

You smiled at the cheesy hearts he drew beneath his name, folding the letter into your pocket. Feeling a sudden rush of awakened energy, you picked up your cellphone, ready to plan the evening.

A/N: A short little cheesy thing in hopes of giving you something to read while I start tonight’s scenario. It’s an apology for my lack of updates recently. (;_;)