Help

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

---

“Help me..” Luhan said.

Your eyes popped open, “Mwo?!” you gasped in surprise. Luhan stepped backwards and shrugged, “You heard me, I need your help.” he replied coolly.

You straightly looked at him and studied his face, “You know, I don’t think I’m the person to ask for help—” before you could finish your sentence, Luhan looked at you with cold eyes.

You gulped in horror. “After you started it, you’re trying back out now huh?” he coldly said as he raised an eyebrow.

You remained silent, not knowing what to say. “Just help me how to fall in love, I’ll pay you if that’s what you want.” he simply stated.

“Honestly, I can’t help you. Ask someone else for help.” you said. “Tell me, how much do you want? 5,000 won every session? Is that enough or you still want higher than that?” he snapped.

You stared at him in disbelief, “Look, I’m not sending you those letters because I wanted to or get money from you. I have a reason—” for the second time, Luhan cut you off. “I don’t care what your reason is, I just need your help.” he said coldly.

You gulped and remained silent once again. Luhan walked towards you with a cold expression. You bit your bottom lip, *Aigoo! God, please don’t let me die by his hands.*

Without thinking, you blurted out something that made him stop. “Okay, I’ll help you.” you said in quick pace.

Luhan stepped back and sat on a chair, “Good. So, how much every session?” he asked. You crossed your arms and looked at him, “I don’t need any money from you. Every session is free. I’m not that kind of person as you think.” you replied.

“If you say so. Now, give me your phone.” he said as he motioned his hand in front of you. You raised an eyebrow, “Why should I?” you asked.

He harshly stood up that made you jump in surprise. He narrowed his eyes, giving you a hint. With that, you immediately pulled out your phone and handed it to him.

Luhan smirked and took your phone. He started dialing a number on your phone until you heard a phone ringing. You saw him pull out his phone from his pocket then rejected the call and put back on his pocket.

Luhan turned to you as he handed your phone back, “Now, I have you number and you have my number. I’ll call you when I need you.” he said as you took your phone.

“What if I’m busy when you call me?” you asked. “Cancel what you are doing then.” he simply replied.

You stared at him in disbelief, “Woah! Who do you think you are? My brother? My parents?” you snapped, not knowing what you had said.

Luhan gave you a look, “Are you complaining now?” he asked in a cold tone.

You gasped and quickly shook your head, “Ani. I was just asking..” you muttered. He rolled his eyes, “Whatever!”

“Can I go now?” you asked, peeking on him. “I have something to say before you could go.” he snapped.

“What is it?” you asked calmly. “Since I think you know EXO right?” he asked as you nodded. “So.. about this ‘love’ tutoring, don’t let everyone know about this especially my groupmates EXO.” he muttered.

“Even my friends?” you asked. He firmly nodded, “Even your friends.” he replied. *But they already know about this. This dare is part of our game.* you thought.

“You can go now.” he said, snapping you out of your thoughts. You looked up and nodded. You spun around and was about to leave when Luhan spoke again, “Wait!”

You stopped and looked back at him, “Yes?” you asked. “What’s your name?” he asked cooly. “Sooyoung, Han Sooyoung.” you replied.

He nodded, “Okay, go now. You’re probably late for your first class now.” he snapped. Your eyes widened, remembering that you’ve already talked with Luhan for such a long time.

With that, you rushed outside the room and headed to your first class.

*I hope I made a right decision.* was all on your mind and so was on Luhan's.

With a sigh, Luhan exited the classroom and also headed to his first class since he’s already late like you.

---

“Ms. Han, detention after class.” you heard your teacher said as you entered your first classroom.

You face-palmed yourself, *I knew it.* you bowed, “Dae. Mian, I’m late.” you apologized. Your teacher gave you a nod and with that, you headed to your seat next to Yoona.

Yoona glanced at you, “Why are you late? Did something bad happen?” she asked worriedly. You let out a heavy sigh, “It’s a long story. I’ll tell you later.” you replied before focusing on your teacher.

Yoona nodded in understanding then she also faced the front to focus on the lesson.

Meanwhile, Luhan arrived at his first class, also late that made all his classmates look at his direction.

“Please take your seat, Mr. Lu.” the teacher simply said.

All the students understood why the teacher didn’t scold him or even gave him the detention. They all knew that Lu’s family had big shares on their school so no one has guts to scold him or do something.

Luhan then headed to his seat between Kris and Xiumin. Kris glanced at him, “What took you so long?” he asked.

Luhan shrugged, “Nothing important.” he replied, straightly facing the front.

Xiumin and Kris looked at each other in confusion but then also faced the front, not wanting to ask Luhan anymore.